Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family (10768 Views)

Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. / Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts / Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Beremx(f): 9:51am On Mar 01, 2023
OLD PHOTO OF RHODES-VIVOUR FAMILY IN FRONT OF THEIR RESIDENCE AT 38 IGBOSERE, LAGOS ISLAND. IN FACT HE FAMILY CEDED THE LAND WHERE CITY HALL IS TO THE COLONIAL GOVT. GBADEBO IS A TRUE LAGOSIAN WITH ROOTS FIRMLY IN YORUBALAND...

https://twitter.com/Mykoladoo/status/1630597517296451586?t=rKhj0X0zPYX-kq5uRfuYxA&s=19

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Beremx(f): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2023
The real owners of Lagos. 😎😎😎

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by id911(m): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2023
Beremx, don't bother yourself. Same sentiment they used against Obi that made other tribes in Lagos to vote against APC in the Presidential Election. They're now claiming Gbadebo is Igbo because he's contesting election under Labour Party.

Below is the picture of Bode Rhodes-Vivour, the recently retired Supreme Court Justice that all Lagosians and Yorubas celebrate as their worthy son. Suddenly, Gbadebo from the same family is now Igbo. They won't learn!

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Fahdiga(m): 9:54am On Mar 01, 2023
While Thiefnubuu's background is unknown.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Jokerman(m): 9:55am On Mar 01, 2023
They know.

Tinubu boys don't want Lagos to be broken from their master's manacles

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by naijapips04: 9:56am On Mar 01, 2023
You want to change the narrative that he is a half blood Igboman?

Yorubas will vote for their son sanwo olu.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Moh247: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2023
Sanwo-Olu would win with a wide margin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Beremx(f): 10:00am On Mar 01, 2023
naijapips04:
You want to change the narrative that he is a half blood Igboman?

Yorubas will vote for their son sanwo olu.
I didn't mention Igbo in my post. Don't change the narrative. He's a bonafide Lagos boy that has roots in Lagos.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by naijapips04: 10:03am On Mar 01, 2023
Beremx:
I didn't mention Igbo in my post. Don't change the narrative. He's a bonafide Lagos boy that has roots in Lagos.

He is a half-blood Igbo prince. Sanwo is the genuine Yoruba son and must win Lagos state.

Do anyhow, see anyhow.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by id911(m): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2023
naijapips04:

He is a half-blood Igbo prince. Sanwo is the genuine Yoruba son and must win Lagos state.

Do anyhow, see anyhow.
His mother is Igbo so he's half-blood Igbo prince according to you. Governor Akeredolu and other SW leaders that marry Igbo wives are called what?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by OlawaleBammie: 10:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Beremx:

Whenever I see Ur name, I used to remember where u said u want to travel out and ubre ready to do anything even if Ur vulva would be disectted and split like tiwa savage own grin grin grin

Well, let vote for sanwo-olu, he's our son as well...both of them are our sons but we prefer sanwo-olu cus he has bn excellent

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by metaluterus(f): 10:10am On Mar 01, 2023
Vivour He deserve to be elected Governor of Lagos state

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by naijapips04: 10:10am On Mar 01, 2023
id911:

His mother is Igbo so he's half-blood Igbo prince according to you. Governor Akeredolu and other SW leaders that marry Igbo wives are called what?

Exactly. That makes him a half blood igbo son.

4 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by helinues: 10:10am On Mar 01, 2023
Pending loser...

6 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by helinues: 10:11am On Mar 01, 2023
id911:

Then he should go and contest in any part of Igbo land as governor.

He has been rejected in Lagos state

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Ikea81: 10:11am On Mar 01, 2023
This guy should just step down for Jandor. They are only going to give Sanwo Olu an easy win like we just witnessed in the presidential elections.

The crowd that came out for PO won't come out this time. Many have lost faith in the process. Better to align with Jandor now that has his own thugs to march Tinubu's thugs than go waste his time and small vote.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by id911(m): 10:13am On Mar 01, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Whenever I see Ur name, I used to remember where u said u want to travel out and ubre ready to do anything even if Ur vulva would be disectted and split like tiwa savage own grin grin grin

Well, let vote for sanwo-olu, he's our son as well...both of them are our sons but we prefer sanwo-olu cus he has bn excellent
Sanwo-Olu is excellent and best Governor today because he's in good terms with Tinubu. Ambode was excellent and best Governor when he was in good terms with Tinubu. He became the worst Governor because Tinubu rejected him. All those who used to sing Ambode praises and called him the best Governor in Nigeria turned around and abused him.

It's only in Nigeria that people don't have a mind of their own. So so pathetic!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by id911(m): 10:14am On Mar 01, 2023
Ikea81:
This guy should just step down for Jandor. They are only going to give Sanwo Olu an easy win like we just witnessed in the presidential elections.

The crowd that came out for PO won't come out this time. Many have lost faith in the process. Better to align with Jandor now that has his own thugs to march Tinubu's thugs than go waste his time and small vote.
PDP Presidential Election results in Lagos =75,750 votes.

LP Presidential Election results in Lagos= 582,454 votes.

Who should step down for who? The same arrogance that cost Atiku Presidency.

17 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Beremx(f): 10:15am On Mar 01, 2023
naijapips04:

Do anyhow, see anyhow.
Governor Adeleke of Osun state is also half blood. His mother is Igbo and Osun people loved him and massively voted for him.
If you think ethnic bigotry will make Sanwolu be reelected, your thoughts have failed you!!
I don't think 75percent of Igbos in Lagos knows Gbadebo is half Igbo.... please let them know and see the outcome.😂😂😂

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by OlawaleBammie: 10:15am On Mar 01, 2023
id911:

Sanwo-Olu is excellent and best Governor today because he's in good terms with Tinubu. Ambode was excellent and best Governor when he was in good terms with Tinubu. He became the worst Governor because Tinubu rejected him. All those who used to sing Ambode praises and called him the best Governor in Nigeria turned around and abused him.

It's only in Nigeria that people don't have a mind of their own. So so pathetic!
Nobody has ever said ambode is the worst governor, all the Lagos governors has always bn the best and always try to outdo their predecessors...kpele

4 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by OneCandleAway(f): 10:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Ikea81:

Or Jandor should step down for him. Afterall PDP did poorly in the last election.

3 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by IamAsiri: 10:17am On Mar 01, 2023
id911:
Beremx, don't bother yourself. Same sentiment they used against Obi that made other tribes in Lagos to vote against APC in the Presidential Election. They're now claiming Gbadebo is Igbo because he's contesting election under Labour Party.

Below is the picture of Bode Rhodes-Vivour, the recently retired Supreme Court Justice that all Lagosians and Yorubas celebrate as their worthy son. Suddenly, Gbadebo from the same family is now Igbo. They won't learn!

You don't understand. The history he is giving shows that GRV is the best candidate for both Yorubas and Igbos without any bias; the one who can bridge the gap. He is the candidate to vote for, as some APC guys are already saying that he is not a true Yoruba.

11 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by OneCandleAway(f): 10:18am On Mar 01, 2023
Beremx:
Governor Adeleke of Osun state is also half blood. His mother is Igbo and Osun people loved him and massively voted for him.
If you think ethnic bigotry will make Sanwolu be reelected, your thoughts have failed you!!
I don't think 75percent of Igbos in Lagos knows Gbadebo is half Igbo.... please let them know and see the outcome.😂😂😂

Who is even sanwolu family in lagos. Can you compare the pedigree and history of sanwoly to a Rhodes vivour?

10 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by naijapips04: 10:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Beremx:

You will be beaten squarely both electorally and Physically. grin grin

Yorubas will come out this time to vote Sanwo olu.

I am igbo but your unintelligence irks me. Leave Yorubaland for Yorubas for chrissake.

14 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by id911(m): 10:21am On Mar 01, 2023
IamAsiri:

You don't understand. The history he is giving shows that GRV is the best candidate for both Yorubas and Igbos without any bias; the one who can bridge the gap. He is the candidate to vote for, as some APC guys are already saying that he is not a true Yoruba.
I understood the point perfectly. I'm also supporting her against the devilish propaganda these people are churning out.

1 Like

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by femisplash: 10:23am On Mar 01, 2023
naijapips04:

Do anyhow, see anyhow.
Leave dem to dey play, they think we are not aware of their antics. Sanwo was in Abuja during the Presidential election but he would be back anytime soon with Asiwaju victory in the bag. A lot of things will change, these migrants think the nonsense that happened on Saturday will repeat itself.

7 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by id911(m): 10:24am On Mar 01, 2023
Beremx:
They're digging Sanwo-Olu grave without knowing. Some people that were never interested in the Governorship election will see all these and later pick interest.

6 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Nwaetche(m): 10:29am On Mar 01, 2023
Sanwo-Olu is not a true lagosian.

Lagos should be handled by true Lagosians, true omoluabis and not migrants supported by irredentist islamic radicals and urchins.

naijapips04:

Do anyhow, see anyhow.

5 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Nwaetche(m): 10:30am On Mar 01, 2023
GRV is indeed a true Lagosian and true Omoluabi.

Sanwo-Olu is not a true lagosian.

Lagos should be handled by true Lagosians, true omoluabis and not migrants supported by irredentist islamic radicals and urchins.

Beremx:
OLD PHOTO OF RHODES-VIVOUR FAMILY IN FRONT OF THEIR RESIDENCE AT 38 IGBOSERE, LAGOS ISLAND. IN FACT HE FAMILY CEDED THE LAND WHERE CITY HALL IS TO THE COLONIAL GOVT. GBADEBO IS A TRUE LAGOSIAN WITH ROOTS FIRMLY IN YORUBALAND...

https://twitter.com/Mykoladoo/status/1630597517296451586?t=rKhj0X0zPYX-kq5uRfuYxA&s=19

6 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by vedaxcool(m): 10:30am On Mar 01, 2023
It is good coping mechanism to face other issues

1 Like

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by Ojiofor: 10:32am On Mar 01, 2023
naijapips04:

Do anyhow, see anyhow.

Governor of Osun state is half Igbo too,what are you going to do about it?

3 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:32am On Mar 01, 2023
Hmmmn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Are the Most Corrupt People In the World? / Fashola And Lagos Roads / Capital Punishment: The Best Way to curb crime in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.