Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students (30246 Views)

My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians / My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians / Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by koolsnoop2(m): 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
All we need now is to work together to see how the nation will move forward. Nigeria as a nation has gone through a lot in recent years.
The voices of the youth has been heard through our vote.
We are the people.

2 Likes

Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Rooy57(m): 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fut9ure:
Warey

We now see exactly where the problem is in Nigeria
North is really not the problem of Nigeria

But the South west

They are taking advantage of the fact that north and south east are not in good terms due to the war fought in the past to continue romancing the north

That devilish mentality and snake like nature will stop one day
Look at adeboye that led a protest during Jonathan era kept mute
South west got no reason to claim anymore that they are the most educated...this election open their yansh well.

The four major contestants were from the three major tribe
So it means we the South South are the one to choose the most suitable for Nigeria without biased because they are not our brothers
And we chose choose obi but due to tribalism the South west refused and supported a man who is sick mentally and physically...national anthem was going on he wasn't Aware

If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit. Some one not aware of his environment but still you want to support same man to head 220 million Nigeria at this point of our critical situation then may you and your family know no peace

If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion and political leaning to the point that the truth and justice becomes secondary consideration then your education is useless, your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments. You are liability to man kind

Everyone should retweet and save this so that our future kids will know that at some point in the history of Nigeria we were caught in between the Devil( tinubu, atiku) and redemption( obi)
But the South west spoilt dragged us back because of tribalism

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

I'm from the South South( Edo to be precise)

Someone should bring bucket here!

6 Likes

Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Angelfrost(m): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
It's quite needless making this same old promise!

Time is already ticking... The whole world keenly watches!
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Godwin4444: 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fut9ure:
Warey

We now see exactly where the problem is in Nigeria
North is really not the problem of Nigeria

But the South west

They are taking advantage of the fact that north and south east are not in good terms due to the war fought in the past to continue romancing the north

That devilish mentality and snake like nature will stop one day
Look at adeboye that led a protest during Jonathan era kept mute
South west got no reason to claim anymore that they are the most educated...this election open their yansh well.

The four major contestants were from the three major tribe
So it means we the South South are the one to choose the most suitable for Nigeria without biased because they are not our brothers
And we chose choose obi but due to tribalism the South west refused and supported a man who is sick mentally and physically...national anthem was going on he wasn't Aware

If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit. Some one not aware of his environment but still you want to support same man to head 220 million Nigeria at this point of our critical situation then may you and your family know no peace

If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion and political leaning to the point that the truth and justice becomes secondary consideration then your education is useless, your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments. You are liability to man kind

Everyone should retweet and save this so that our future kids will know that at some point in the history of Nigeria we were caught in between the Devil( tinubu, atiku) and redemption( obi)
But the South west spoilt dragged us back because of tribalism

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

I'm from the South South( Edo to be precise)
chinedu

Nobody will insult i if u come out straight

U are igbo

2 Likes

Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Teeroyzimma: 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
Vickho:
mandate wey Dem steal for your papa house?
bastard
you want tell me say the mandate wasn't stolen, don't be unfortunate
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by GboyegaD(m): 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
It is a matter of days. We all will witness what this government whose only plan is to increase revenue by increasing tax base can offer.
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by BabanawanGod: 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
Baba Great warrior forth every one and concars Baba you get mouth But don't forget to sweep the Bad eggs in Government Baba na Baba.

1 Like

Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by computer0810(m): 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
tydi:
Why Tinubu go dey deceive himself.
He should first return the stolen mandate

Who did he steal mandate from and hw did he steal it

1 Like

Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
i am positive about tinubu

1 Like

Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Godwin4444: 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
Vickho:
mandate wey Dem steal for your papa house?
bastard
so u igbos will now wail for complete 24 years cos after tinubu 8 years another northerner will take over for 8 years

2 Likes

Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Wickedfacts: 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
stano2:
Lori ro.
The president's seat is now for sale, who gets it? The highest bidder!

πŸ§–πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ§–πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ§˜πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ§–πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ§–πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Yes
And whoever you support will never get it. Let that sink into your head.

1 Like

Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by computer0810(m): 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
you want tell me say the mandate wasn't stolen, don't be unfortunate

No go find better thing do with ur life, if hunger wire ur head make u blame tinubu

2 Likes

Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by kelmicheal: 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
The yeloba people are after their own person to be in that seat not the interest of Nigeria
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by agoodman(m): 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Vischy:
Peter Obi contested on party without structure and won fairly enough.

Let it be known that the stolen mandate will be recovered, it happened thrice in Anambra and it will happen again this time at federal level.

Don't panic yet Obidients,Peter Obi has always won miraculously when it seems impossible!!!

You must think Nigeria ends in Anambra. Better accept your new president.

2 Likes

Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Buhari4sale: 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Vischy:

Let it be known that the stolen mandate will be recovered, it happened thrice in Anambra and it will happen again this time at federal level.

Don't panic yet Obidients,Peter Obi has always won miraculously when it seems impossible!!!

I fit bite you, I swear to God... Are you normal
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by phemmyjohnson: 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Omoawoke:

Tinubu is not buhari

He wasn’t the president

Now he is,
Believe me… I believe this man will do great things in Nigeria, mark my words

We all mistake political intelligence for governance. Because he strategize his way to the peak of his political career you feel he would change the country . Seems you do not understand Nigeria is too complex to handle. I am one of the ones who supported him to win the apc primaries , I have nothing against him . But Nigeria has been damaged to the point where it will need to elect one who is ready to break all the channels of harvest from the looters .
Tinubu will never stop corruption in this country!!
Security will improve and he will be better than Buhari .

2 Likes

Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by tydi(m): 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
computer0810:

Who did he steal mandate from and hw did he steal it

He wasn't the people's choice in the just concluded presidential election.
He is a political robber tell him to return the people's mandate he stole
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by BabanawanGod: 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
phemmyjohnson:
This man in 2014 said Buhari will give student loans The wicked government instead took money from the students . Believe ur president elect at ur own peril .
I am not against him and I desired a southern president , but write it down , nothing will change !

This is not Buhary
I am not an APC but i think Baba will do well because he has all the money and he forth the government so hard to get to power after the naira policy. Let's give him a chance to see what he will do one love

2 Likes

Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by phemmyjohnson: 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
lagonovo:

... why are you blaming him for what Buhari did not do?

I recall how people on Nairaland celebrated the info that he was sidelined by Buhari's government, even his wife was quoted on that and was mocked.

So why turn around and blame him for something they never gave him a chance to influence?

Nope I am not blaming him . But you can’t deny the fact that he was influential in bringing a man who took this country backwards for 8 years . Are we suppose to praise him for bringing Buhari whi destroyed this country .. He deserves no praise!

1 Like

Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Maxxim: 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
Vischy:

REST

2 Likes

Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by like1: 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
so u igbos will now wail for complete 24 years cos after tinubu 8 years another northerner will take over for 8 years

You wey no wail you get cash for hand? grin grin grin Abi Nigeria for wailers and non wailers are different? grin grin grin grin.

Even MORE wailers are financially doing better than non-wailers and living better lives than non-wailers. grin grin grin

We wailers just want better because we know we should be doing better grin grin grin
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by AbuAeesha: 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
kezienaira:
one of the biggest problem of Nigeria has to be the stark illiteracy rate in the north.
not even religion, because people get enlightened and throw religion to the curfs.
And the northern elites are always trying to keep them backward so that they can keep using them every 4 years to win election....pathetic.
You wey dey forward
How has your immediate community benefitted from your forwardness

1 Like

Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Isabi4lov: 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
I'm happy for him
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Alright Sir
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Isabi4lov: 12:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Bobbiee: 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nuhskhut:
Sure to do that!

Noted for future purposes
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Bobbiee: 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
accordadoga:
YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL US THIS, SIR...

NO NEED TO SHALAYE...

WE KNOW YOU CAN DELIVER....

WE BELIEVE YOU!!!

TESTED AND TRUSTED βœ…

MR DOER YOU ARE....

YOU ARE NOT A COLOSSAL FAILURE

Noted for future purposes

1 Like

Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by kezienaira: 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
AbuAeesha:

You wey dey forward
How has your immediate community benefitted from your forwardness

A chronic backward northerner spotted.
Truth is a always bitter, i don't care tho πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I have not benefited anything, you happy now 🀣
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Neyopumpin13: 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Vischy:

s'ope otilo

1 Like

Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by MikeMicheal(m): 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Favour3783gh:
My only happiness is that he didn't read from a written paper πŸ“œ . If he is saying all this through his brain without anyone telling him , then allow me to believe that all his campaign videos where he actually gaffe was doctored . And I believe he will work for the betterment of Nigeria.
TELEPROMPT bro.
TELEPROMPT!!
Google it!
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Bobbiee: 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
kezienaira:
one of the biggest problem of Nigeria has to be the stark illiteracy rate in the north.
not even religion, because people get enlightened and throw religion to the curfs.
And the northern elites are always trying to keep them backward so that they can keep using them every 4 years to win election....pathetic.

Those people are only good enough for the next election year. Then they are left to wallow in misery. Luckily I have met northerners that have sense but the zombies that voted either Tinubu or Atiku will wallow in misery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Repel Attacks On Rivers Speaker, Martins Amaewhule; Scores Injured / EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex / Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.