Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students (30236 Views)

My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians / My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians / Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by kezienaira: 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Bobbiee:

Those people are only good enough for the next election year. Then they are left to wallow in misery. Luckily I have met northerners that have sense but the zombies that voted either Tinubu or Atiku will wallow in misery

It is what it is my brother.
After every election, they buy them almajiri plates and enroll them all into Islamic school, so that they will all learn sharia law and keep immersing themselves in chronic backward illiteracy.

But their kids are all in university of UK, university of the USA, Swiss university etc.

Spits on their foreheads....🤮
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by lexy2014: 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
Dicoomoba:

[color=#550000][/color]

How will he turn nigeria around? What does he have to accomplish that?
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by tydi(m): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
computer0810:

Ok only igbos mainly in d south east and some Christian's from d west and north are d people, what then r those that voted tinubu and atiku?

Something is surely wrong with ur brain but am not surprise.....u obiDENSE are d most gullible bigots set of humans in d world

Nobody voted for Tinubu anywhere rivers state is a case study. I have a sister there whom decried nobody voted for Tinubu in rivers state. Why and how then did he win rivers state. He stole the people's mandate.
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Truthdeypain: 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
Luukasz:

You people are delusional...

APC will rule you for another 8 years, you better focus on your lives and stop fighting for some politicians who no send your papa.

Stop fighting for politicians who have secured life for themselves, their kids and future generations.

Stop being a mumu Nigerian.. mumu Nigerian is a Nigerian who supports any Nigerian politician instead of focusing on his/her life knowing fully well that the Nigerian system has been rigged against the masses.

Oloriburuku people... I cast and bind the spirit of mumu Nigerian out of your life.
If you are hell bent on still supporting any Nigerian politician in this day and time, then I will assume it's in your family lineage and destiny to be a slave.

Kabiru Oloshi Oloriburuku omo ofo, arindin akidanidani oni sho orire.

Tinubu's kids are living a good and secured life, you are here gallivanting like the toilet rat that you are for Tinubu Oloriburuku.

You better get a life Oloriburuku, Tinubu no send your lineage infact e go kill you, you will die.

All of you supporting Tinubu, Atiku, Obi.. you will never succeed in life.
If everyone else is succeeding, you will be failing at what you do.

Iku pa gbo yin eyin alaye baje ofo, eni sunre!

Bro win be this. grin grin Obi go reclaim him mandate abeg. He is better for the country.
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by lagonovo: 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
You are mixing up two different issues. The actual election of Buhari, and the actual performance of Buhari in power.

phemmyjohnson:

Nope I am not blaming him . But you can’t deny the fact that he was influential in bringing a man who took this country backwards for 8 years . Are we suppose to praise him for bringing Buhari whi destroyed this country .. He deserves no praise!

2 Likes

Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by mudolak(m): 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Vischy:
Peter Obi contested on party without structure and won fairly enough.

Let it be known that the stolen mandate will be recovered, it happened thrice in Anambra and it will happen again this time at federal level.

Don't panic yet Obidients,Peter Obi has always won miraculously when it seems impossible!!!
Laugh Obi not even have 2third

1 Like

Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by GeneralPulal: 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Favour3783gh:
My only happiness is that he didn't read from a written paper 📜 . If he is saying all this through his brain without anyone telling him , then allow me to believe that all his campaign videos where he actually gaffe was doctored . And I believe he will work for the betterment of Nigeria.
They were doctored..

Apc told you people but you guys didn’t believe..

1 Like

Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Safyqueen: 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Vischy:

Let it be known that the stolen mandate will be recovered, it happened thrice in Anambra and it will happen again this time at federal level.

Don't panic yet Obidients,Peter Obi has always won miraculously when it seems impossible!!!

We've all seen the hidden structure that was hyping this failure of a contestant. They are few agrieved and bigoted christains.

This election has shown that those bigotic christains are not up to one-tenth of Muslims in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by casualobserver: 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
kezienaira:
one of the biggest problem of Nigeria has to be the stark illiteracy rate in the north.
not even religion, because people get enlightened and throw religion to the curfs.
And the northern elites are always trying to keep them backward so that they can keep using them every 4 years to win election....pathetic.

Actually I beg to differ. One of the biggest problems of Nigeria are the people In the south who are supposedly educated but in reality are poorly educated and incapable of critical thinking. They are more dangerous than illiterates, they are all over Nairaland!!!

1 Like

Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Kharol1234: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Buhari talk pass all this one

Wishing you good luck in saving Nigeria
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by lagonovo: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
So your sister was present in every polling unit in every ward in every local government in Rivers State?

Let's be applying basic principles of logical reasoning before swallowing every palatable pieces of information.

How can you call this a case study with straight face.

tydi:

Nobody voted for Tinubu anywhere rivers state is a case study. I have a sister there whom decried nobody voted for Tinubu in rivers state. Why and how then did he win rivers state. He stole the people's mandate.

2 Likes

Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by lexy2014: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
phemmyjohnson:

We all mistake political intelligence for governance. Because he strategize his way to the peak of his political career you feel he would change the country . Seems you do not understand Nigeria is too complex to handle. I am one of the ones who supported him to win the apc primaries , I have nothing against him . But Nigeria has been damaged to the point where it will need to elect one who is ready to break all the channels of harvest from the looters .
Tinubu will never stop corruption in this country!!
Security will improve and he will be better than Buhari .

Am in agreement with your comment. Totally spot on. Many nigerians are only interested in the thrill that comes from the election exercise and have no idea about governance and what to expect from those in power.

But to say Tinubu will be better than buhari is a hard sell. Tinubu will be far worse.
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by like1: 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
no b una support d policy cos u believe it will hurt tinubu

Non wailer, let us all (both wailers and non wailer) enjoy our Nigeria! grin grin grin grin
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by lexy2014: 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Favour3783gh:
My only happiness is that he didn't read from a written paper 📜 . If he is saying all this through his brain without anyone telling him , then allow me to believe that all his campaign videos where he actually gaffe was doctored . And I believe he will work for the betterment of Nigeria.

What are those traits he has that makes you feel that he will work for d betterment of Nigeria?
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Agadaemmy(m): 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
We know our parents are going to pay more than expected.
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Hussein035: 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
Vischy:

You this people dey make me laugh. You see Nigeria as Anambra.

You will die trying
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by NawaForThisLife(m): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Thank God power have left the NORTH.
I am so very happy.🥰
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Alliswell248: 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
tydi:
Why Tinubu go dey deceive himself.
He should first return the stolen mandate

Keep playing....
Jagaban won .
Nobody knows your candidate, I assume it's PO in the core north and villages.
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Alliswell248: 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
lexy2014:

What are those traits he has that makes you feel that he will work for d betterment of Nigeria?

He is intelligent.
A former staff of Mobil Exxon.

1 Like

Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by tydi(m): 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
lagonovo:
So your sister was present in every polling unit in every ward in every local government in Rivers State?

Let's be applying basic principles of logical reasoning before swallowing every palatable pieces of information.

How can you call this a case study with straight face.

She is not dumb not to had heard the people's plight over there... On everyone lips nobody voted for Tinubu. The basic logical reasoning and questions is why did protest erupt over the results collation in rivers state
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Favour3783gh: 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
Bobbiee:

You've never heard of a teleprompter?

No tell me about it
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Shattuck(m): 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fut9ure:
Warey

We now see exactly where the problem is in Nigeria
North is really not the problem of Nigeria

But the South west

They are taking advantage of the fact that north and south east are not in good terms due to the war fought in the past to continue romancing the north

That devilish mentality and snake like nature will stop one day
Look at adeboye that led a protest during Jonathan era kept mute
South west got no reason to claim anymore that they are the most educated...this election open their yansh well.

The four major contestants were from the three major tribe
So it means we the South South are the one to choose the most suitable for Nigeria without biased because they are not our brothers
And we chose choose obi but due to tribalism the South west refused and supported a man who is sick mentally and physically...national anthem was going on he wasn't Aware

If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit. Some one not aware of his environment but still you want to support same man to head 220 million Nigeria at this point of our critical situation then may you and your family know no peace

If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion and political leaning to the point that the truth and justice becomes secondary consideration then your education is useless, your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments. You are liability to man kind

Everyone should retweet and save this so that our future kids will know that at some point in the history of Nigeria we were caught in between the Devil( tinubu, atiku) and redemption( obi)
But the South west spoilt dragged us back because of tribalism

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

I'm from the South South( Edo to be precise)
I feel same way too, but we in the south needs to put our foot down a particular tribe from the north has done more damage to the nation, but they don't get scrutinized like the south east, I didn't even vote peter obi because he is ibo I voted because he was the best but deep within me also I know it would also give the tribe a sense of pride considering the south east hasn't produced a president, I think the south west is taking advantage of that fact too, see if this alliance is made to stand even those of us in the south south may not even get the presidency again because the greed and injustice is too much.
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by engrpheleeks(m): 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
paskal16:
baba rest
I’m obidient but we have to move on at this point
We did our part the government and inec failed us
After asking him to rest, shebi tomorrow you will expect him to come out and vote again baa?
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by kelspinall(m): 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
as long as you can do that no wahala

1 Like

Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by blabulu2000: 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
Vischy:

But he came third....or are you nut
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by kezienaira: 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
casualobserver:

Actually I beg to differ. One of the biggest problems of Nigeria are the people In the south who are supposedly educated but in reality are poorly educated and incapable of critical thinking. They are more dangerous than illiterates, they are all over Nairaland!!!

Yes I get your point, but they are few from the south who keep fanning flames of hatred all over nairaland.
But they are all cowards and have no grounds outside of this place.
The northerners are, i must regrettably say the main culprits.

Check am nah, even their most coveted Lagos was taken by P.O, and check where the drug baron got the highest number of votes that propelled him.
It has to tell you something.
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by gladdensir(m): 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
'No more Assu strike' four years course for you, four years job. Seven years course for you, seven years job.
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Heavensent01(m): 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
Vischy:

democrazy President that came third, dummy

1 Like

Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by casualobserver: 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
kezienaira:

Yes I get your point, but they are few from the south who keep fanning flames of hatred all over nairaland.
But they are all cowards and have no grounds outside of this place.
The northerners are, i must regrettably say the main culprits.

Check am nah, even their most coveted Lagos was taken by P.O, and check where the drug baron got the highest number of votes that propelled him.
It has to tell you something.

The northerners have shown they have a higher level of native intelligence than the southerners. The educated northerners are more sophisticated in their thinking than the educated southerners.. My conclusion is that resources will be better spent educating the North than the south. The end product of western education in the south is the loss of native intelligence , the end result of western education in the south is to become western puppets and the loss of critical thinking skills.

Don’t confuse educational skills with critical thinking. The purpose of education is to enhance your reasoning skills. Most educated southerners are probably competent or experts in their fields but seriously deficient in the ability to analyze and reason issues and situations.

The ability to read and regurgitate is not the same as the ability to think. Education clearly enhances the North more than it enhances the south. The educated southerner is fast becoming g an embarrassment when he opens his mouth. In my humble opinion religion especially Pentecostal Christianity (I am a Christian) nullifies the benefit of education amongst the southerners.

2 Likes

Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by computer0810(m): 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
tydi:

U have a sister in river that saw d ballot of everybody that voted in rivers to know who dey voted🤣🤣🤣

Even after the governor instructed his party structure to vote tinubu 🤣🤣

Mumu

2 Likes

Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by lagonovo: 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
I'm sure you know the meaning of 'nobody'.

Protest can erupt for various reasons outside of "nobody voted for Tinubu'. This is like saying nobody voted for Obi in Lagos because of what your brother that lives in Ikorodu said, then back it up with people celebrating Tinubu's victory with Desmond Elliott as evidence.

There were electoral malpractices in Rivers and other states, and not limited to a single party.

tydi:

She is not dumb not to had heard the people's plight over there... On everyone lips nobody voted for Tinubu. The basic logical reasoning and questions is why did protest erupt over the results collation in rivers state

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero / Which Cities Are Nigeria's Most Important Economically? / FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.