Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Join Me To Make Nigeria Great – Tinubu Woos Atiku, Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join Me To Make Nigeria Great – Tinubu Woos Atiku, Obi (171 Views)

Tinubu Woos Volkswagen, Other Manufacturers Back To Nigeria / SPV Allegation: ‘We Will Take Care Of You’— Kwakwanso Woos Atiku / 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Me To Make Nigeria Great – Tinubu Woos Atiku, Obi by Jejeloyed1: 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
President-elect, Bola Tinubu, has called on his fellow contestants- Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Peter Obi of the Labour Party and others to join him in making Nigeria a great nation.

https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/2023/03/01/join-me-in-building-a-great-nigeria-woos-atiku-and-obi/
Re: Join Me To Make Nigeria Great – Tinubu Woos Atiku, Obi by yarimo(m): 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Thank you Mr president elect sir, meanwhile BODE GOERGE you promise to relocate to Ghana if TINUBU win. TINUBU is now president elect just a reminder sir
Re: Join Me To Make Nigeria Great – Tinubu Woos Atiku, Obi by Iykopee(m): 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
Peter Obi I beg you in the name of God never to associate with this criminal. You have what it takes to become great in future. Do not let yourself down by coming too close with this thief if you want sane people to hold you in high esteem.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Protesting Youths Should Be Recruited into Agbado Battalion. / God Is Watching Also The Entire World. Do They Know? By Osondu Nworu / The Only Good News About The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.