Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

My Android Phone Was Stolen During Election - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Android Phone Was Stolen During Election (585 Views)

Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message / Signs Your Phone Was Hacked / 4 Clear Signs Your Phone Was Hacked (2) (3) (4)

My Android Phone Was Stolen During Election by chenny360(m): 12:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Please nairalander.... help me. My android phone tecno camon 16. Was stolen on saturday . I was working as a inec Adhoc staff. CORP member. When the hoodlums attack my polling unit. My phone was carted away.

Most surprising event is my money was debited with over 60 thousand naira. When i check my balance this morning...

Please help............. where do i start from here....
Re: My Android Phone Was Stolen During Election by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Report to the police. They can track and recover it for you

Re: My Android Phone Was Stolen During Election by Olalekanbanky1(m): 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
Report to NYSC office and Tag them on twitter
Do same to INEC

Re: My Android Phone Was Stolen During Election by ElAdonis: 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Olalekanbanky1:
Report to NYSC office and Tag them on twitter
Do same to INEC

which kain rough play be this

Re: My Android Phone Was Stolen During Election by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
You follow collect tinubu brown envelope Shey?If you follow he don hook you for neck be that.
Re: My Android Phone Was Stolen During Election by Lanretoye(m): 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
chenny360:

Please nairalander.... help me. My android phone tecno camon 16. Was stolen on saturday . I was working as a inec Adhoc staff. CORP member. When the hoodlums attack my polling unit. My phone was carted away.

Most surprising event is my money was debited with over 60 thousand naira. When i check my balance this morning...

tag obi,he will reward you in multiple folds.
Re: My Android Phone Was Stolen During Election by Olalekanbanky1(m): 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
ElAdonis:

which kain rough play be this
Gat a better advice?
Re: My Android Phone Was Stolen During Election by EmpressOVD: 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
chenny360:

Most surprising event is my money was debited with over 60 thousand naira. When i check my

balance this morning...

REPORT TO YOUR BANK TO CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT ASAP before reporting to the police
Re: My Android Phone Was Stolen During Election by fixitbyjal(m): 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
chenny360:

What do you want us to do

Track phone?

or we should gather money for you

If it's to track ill help on that

Xs To Swap Iphone 11 / Tecno CAMON 30 Premier Announced. Their Best Phone Yet. / Please I Need Help With Phones With White Screen(not Screen Or Display Ic)