Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

TINUBU Will Not Be Sworn In - Pastor Kingsley - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TINUBU Will Not Be Sworn In - Pastor Kingsley (9762 Views)

I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo / David Lyon Will Be Sworn-In By March 2020 - Prophet (Video) / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TINUBU Will Not Be Sworn In - Pastor Kingsley by Philgafauto: 12:53pm On May 29, 2023
9jatriot:
Tinubu: If your Pastor Said Any of These, Then He is Fake

If your pastor, Rev. Father, Bishop, Apostle or Religious leader said any of these, it is time to know he or she is fake.

Tinubu will not win APC primary
Buhari will disappoint Tinubu
Tinubu will die before election
Tinubu will die before inauguration
Tinubu's wife should poison him
Tinubu will be arrested
There will be no inauguration
There will be handover
[s]There will be an interim government headed by Osigbajo[/s]
[s]There will be an interim government headed by Obi[/s]
Tinubu is a sick man
ETC
If your pastor said any of these, you do not need any other sign to know he is fake. He is not a man of God but simply a god of man.
They will try and use the following weeks to try to twist their words and postpone the day of manifestation, hoping that you will forget after a while, know it is all gimmicks.

Those who are Christians should read Psalm 118, a section of it says: Many enemies were around me but I destroyed them by the power of the Lord. They swamp round me like bees but by the power of the Lord I destroyed them.

I believe the man Tinubu has a special anointing even higher than many of these fake pastors

Nothing like grace. He bought vital national institutions and the muslim North wants to make a statement with his presidency that Islam is supreme in Nigeria.

Buhari's life has always been about the ascendancy of islam in Nigeria.

I just hope Christians are learning.
Re: TINUBU Will Not Be Sworn In - Pastor Kingsley by 9jatriot(m): 1:01pm On May 29, 2023
If you cannot identify grace in all of these....
Philgafauto:

Nothing like grace. He bought vital national institutions and the muslim North wants to make a statement with his presidency that Islam is supreme in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TINUBU Will Not Be Sworn In - Pastor Kingsley by honeyB2018: 1:15pm On May 29, 2023
LosC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV4AVuMKyHs

This Pastor has been saying this since last year and he repeated the same thing this morning

Ezekiel 14:4.
Therefore, speak unto them and say them; Every man of the house of Israel that setteth up his idol in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his inquity before his face and comment before the prophet; I the Lord will answer him that cometh according to the multitude of his idol.
From my observation, it's clear that in this election, there's already an idol in the heart of this man, and his idol is the name he continues to mention.
Tinubu has been sworn in, you said, that God said he will not. Today, after the swearing in, he became the president, and will sit on the chair meant for the president of the nation.
Ps.33: 9.
The Lord spake and it was done, he commanded and it was done. If God said Tinubu will not be sworn in, today, he has been sworn in, no military personnel was sent against him
Sometimes, it's good to evaluate our messages, and find out if it's really from God and wether the message is for personal or general consumption.
Number 23:19
God is not a man, that he should lie, neither the son of man that he should repent. Had he said, shall he not do it? Had he spoken, shall he not make it good?
We should stop making God a liar and stop ridiculing his exalted name, before the unbelievers.
Re: TINUBU Will Not Be Sworn In - Pastor Kingsley by Tflex01: 1:17pm On May 29, 2023
Philgafauto:

You've changed mouth again. grin
Re: TINUBU Will Not Be Sworn In - Pastor Kingsley by jibs4lv(m): 1:18pm On May 29, 2023
Senseless men of gods😏
Re: TINUBU Will Not Be Sworn In - Pastor Kingsley by Stevezuby(m): 5:37pm On Mar 03
😤
Steve Ik ✔:
When Peter Obi finally becomes the president, just sit calmly and remember these prophecies.

God has decided to make a new Nigeria by Himself and not by our votes.
God is God.

2 Likes

Re: TINUBU Will Not Be Sworn In - Pastor Kingsley by Goodnewsforlife: 5:49pm On Mar 03
okeysoninv:
listen I speak with the authority of Haven Tinubu won't enter that seat . He is going to jail and die . Peter obi the Saul of the people will use tinubu stolen wealths to build NIGERIA
yeye pastor

How far now

5 Likes

Re: TINUBU Will Not Be Sworn In - Pastor Kingsley by Max24: 6:26pm On Mar 03
One of Obis fake pastors ! Pastor Kinsley The developers caucus.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TINUBU Will Not Be Sworn In - Pastor Kingsley by okeysoninv: 7:58pm On Mar 03
Goodnewsforlife:
yeye pastor

How far now
hope you have eaten today
Re: TINUBU Will Not Be Sworn In - Pastor Kingsley by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:02pm On Mar 03
LosC:

May your days be filled with Mumu things

Mumu grin grin grin hahaha
Re: TINUBU Will Not Be Sworn In - Pastor Kingsley by Goodnewsforlife: 8:43pm On Mar 03
okeysoninv:
hope you have eaten today
sure

I don chop better

Fake clown calling himself pastor

2 Likes

Re: TINUBU Will Not Be Sworn In - Pastor Kingsley by Tflex01: 10:16pm On Apr 05
Lmao

😂
Re: TINUBU Will Not Be Sworn In - Pastor Kingsley by seunowa(f): 10:31pm On Apr 05
LosC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV4AVuMKyHs

This Pastor has been saying this since last year and he repeated the same thing this morning
Fake prophet calling on the name of Almighty God in vain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IREV: The Number Of Accredited Voters Gets Automatically Submitted / Maku Apologises To Senate Over Statement / ****** 2014 African Dollar Billionaire Rich List******

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.