Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,812 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

I Have Never Voted In The nigeria. Will Never Do It, it is a waste of time. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Never Voted In The nigeria. Will Never Do It, it is a waste of time. (153 Views)

Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? / Have You Ever Voted In A Shrine? INEC Relocated 9 Polling Units From There / Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Never Voted In The nigeria. Will Never Do It, it is a waste of time. by cocoduck: 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Everyone knew that the election will be rigged, right from the onset, We Biafrans saw the BS and called it out, our people refused to listen, they put their hope on a thing that was sur to fail, because they thought it was wise to go the easy way, the hard way is the only way, it is slow, painful and difficult, but little by little we chip one tiny peice at a time, overtime we would have chipped a large chunk. This is not the time to lament, let us continue o fight for Biafra. I am not laughing at you, no freedom fighter laughs at the loss of another freedom fighter. My happiness is that it is clear to all and sundry that you can never fight the system using the ballot box. Now, I am hearing kepu-kepu, that Akpanyom People's Congress is saying that you should go to court, but remember that when a theif encourages you to go to court, it is simply because his relative is the judge in the said court. So that route is rather dead on arrival.

(1) (Reply)

Sokoto Governorship: Defend Your Votes, APC Group Tasks Voters / A Debacle Designed In Dubai / March 11: Before The Dust Settles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.