Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Tecno Phantom V Fold Beats Galaxy Z Fold 4 In Display, Battery And Design. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom V Fold Beats Galaxy Z Fold 4 In Display, Battery And Design. (2728 Views)

Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos / Blackview BV9600 Plus: The World's First Rugged Phone With In-display Scanner. / Huawei P20 Pro Beats Galaxy S9, Iphone X & Pixel 2 In The Dxomark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom V Fold Beats Galaxy Z Fold 4 In Display, Battery And Design. by Breastfeed: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
this Phantom V fold is packed with so many amazing features to love it for, kudos to TECNO for this phone.
Re: Tecno Phantom V Fold Beats Galaxy Z Fold 4 In Display, Battery And Design. by Niswayne19: 11:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
tafat:
The specs I'm seeing on this phone are just super amazing, TECNO really loaded this device big time.

I agree with you. The device is premium.
Re: Tecno Phantom V Fold Beats Galaxy Z Fold 4 In Display, Battery And Design. by tafat: 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
Niswayne19:

I agree with you. The device is premium.
yeah, the Phantom series have always spoken class and this particular phone doesn't come short of that.
Re: Tecno Phantom V Fold Beats Galaxy Z Fold 4 In Display, Battery And Design. by selfdefence: 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Everything about this phone speaks class, the phantom series just keep getting better and better everyday.
Re: Tecno Phantom V Fold Beats Galaxy Z Fold 4 In Display, Battery And Design. by selfdefence: 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
DONFRANSKID:
Tecno don carry their wahala come.
which wahala again? You dey see better phone you dey talk wahala?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom V Fold Beats Galaxy Z Fold 4 In Display, Battery And Design. by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
selfdefence:
Everything about this phone speaks class, the phantom series just keep getting better and better everyday.
Kindergarten class 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom V Fold Beats Galaxy Z Fold 4 In Display, Battery And Design. by Iyeeshaar(f): 12:19am On Mar 27, 2023
TECNO is really leaving up to their slogan "Stop at nothing"
Re: Tecno Phantom V Fold Beats Galaxy Z Fold 4 In Display, Battery And Design. by KingUka: 7:09am On Mar 27, 2023
JustOkDesign:
Tecno has been trashy ever since. 😡

They interviewed me for the survey on their foldable phone, seeking for my opinion (I didn't hold back on letting them know how unreliable and undurable their products could be).

They made me absent for work on that very day, while promising to remunerate me for my money, time and efforts.

Till date, I've got nothing for the wasted efforts.

Their products are as unreliable as their promises.

abi na money you dey find, so you could not give any honest review about the phone like there was nothing going about it
Re: Tecno Phantom V Fold Beats Galaxy Z Fold 4 In Display, Battery And Design. by Franktom247(m): 7:56am On Mar 27, 2023
Impressive..
Re: Tecno Phantom V Fold Beats Galaxy Z Fold 4 In Display, Battery And Design. by 0xAaron: 8:04am On Mar 27, 2023
JustOkDesign:
Tecno has been trashy all ever since. 😡
don't use Tecno device na is it by force
Re: Tecno Phantom V Fold Beats Galaxy Z Fold 4 In Display, Battery And Design. by graceyJ1: 8:11am On Mar 27, 2023
This device has been making waves recently cool
Re: Tecno Phantom V Fold Beats Galaxy Z Fold 4 In Display, Battery And Design. by sureinfo: 11:25am On Mar 29, 2023
TECNO outdid themselves with this phone, this is innovation at its finest.
Re: Tecno Phantom V Fold Beats Galaxy Z Fold 4 In Display, Battery And Design. by JustOkDesign(m): 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
KingUka:
abi na money you dey find, so you could not give any honest review about the phone like there was nothing going about it

They shouldn't have promised me. I was honest. Seemed they wanted someone who'd massage their ego
Re: Tecno Phantom V Fold Beats Galaxy Z Fold 4 In Display, Battery And Design. by JustOkDesign(m): 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
0xAaron:

Your opinion, your life. No be you go tell me what to do
Re: Tecno Phantom V Fold Beats Galaxy Z Fold 4 In Display, Battery And Design. by selfdefence: 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
DONFRANSKID:

Kindergarten class 😂😂😂
actually master class to be specific, the phantom v fold is one hell of a device. kiss
Re: Tecno Phantom V Fold Beats Galaxy Z Fold 4 In Display, Battery And Design. by selfdefence: 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2023
0xAaron:
like do you get? They keep bad mouthing the brand while other people are using the brand in smiles and enjoying their phones big time.
Re: Tecno Phantom V Fold Beats Galaxy Z Fold 4 In Display, Battery And Design. by Fonjewel0(f): 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2023
JustOkDesign:
Tecno has been trashy all ever since. 😡

Now you sound like a marketer!

Help! I just found a marketer!

What do we do with him?

Trash! as if you have ever in your life invented anything.

It's someone's hard work ni! undecided
Re: Tecno Phantom V Fold Beats Galaxy Z Fold 4 In Display, Battery And Design. by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:38am On Apr 16, 2023
selfdefence:
actually master class to be specific, the phantom v fold is one hell of a device. kiss
"Hell of a device you say"
That means it will give the owner hell.
Re: Tecno Phantom V Fold Beats Galaxy Z Fold 4 In Display, Battery And Design. by Kakadancefreak(f): 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2023
DONFRANSKID:

I see what you are doing!
I forgot to laugh cos it ain't funny.

But guess what?

It's funny cos iPhone is one hell of a device.
Re: Tecno Phantom V Fold Beats Galaxy Z Fold 4 In Display, Battery And Design. by Wanni25(f): 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
DONFRANSKID:

He means it's an amazing device.
But I like your sense of humor grin
Re: Tecno Phantom V Fold Beats Galaxy Z Fold 4 In Display, Battery And Design. by DONFRANSKID(m): 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
Wanni25:

He means it's an amazing device.
But I like your sense of humor grin
Thank you ma'am
Re: Tecno Phantom V Fold Beats Galaxy Z Fold 4 In Display, Battery And Design. by DONFRANSKID(m): 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
Kakadancefreak:

I see what you are doing!
I forgot to laugh cos it ain't funny.

But guess what?

It's funny cos iPhone is one hell of a device.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tecno Phantom V Fold Beats Galaxy Z Fold 4 In Display, Battery And Design. by JustOkDesign(m): 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fonjewel0:

Now you sound like a marketer!

Help! I just found a marketer!

What do we do with him?

Trash! as if you have ever in your life invented anything.

It's someone's hard work ni! undecided

Your opinion, your headache
Re: Tecno Phantom V Fold Beats Galaxy Z Fold 4 In Display, Battery And Design. by selfdefence: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2023
DONFRANSKID:

English might be easy to read, unfortunately it's quite difficult to understand cry, see how you're embarrassing your parents just because of TECNO phone. grin
Re: Tecno Phantom V Fold Beats Galaxy Z Fold 4 In Display, Battery And Design. by AmadorSays: 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2023
JustOkDesign:
Tecno has been trashy ever since. 😡

They interviewed me for the survey on their foldable phone, seeking for my opinion (I didn't hold back on letting them know how unreliable and undurable their products could be).

They made me absent for work on that very day, while promising to remunerate me for my money, time and efforts.

Till date, I've got nothing for the wasted efforts.

Their products are as unreliable as their promises.

it's a lie o, TECNO phones dey come through big time.
Re: Tecno Phantom V Fold Beats Galaxy Z Fold 4 In Display, Battery And Design. by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2023
selfdefence:
English might be easy to read, unfortunately it's quite difficult to understand cry, see how you're embarrassing your parents just because of TECNO phone. grin
well I'm not feeling embarrassed.
Re: Tecno Phantom V Fold Beats Galaxy Z Fold 4 In Display, Battery And Design. by selfdefence: 6:29pm On May 08, 2023
DONFRANSKID:

well I'm not feeling embarrassed.
whatever man, TECNO is still an amazing brand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Survey Rates Glo Best Network / Any Latest Opera For Mobile? / Nokia E63 Ram Exhausted-updating Firmware On Hacked Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.