Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. (17277 Views)

Help Me My Twitter Is Hacked / Dear Seun, Nairaland Needs A 'dislike' Button For Users To Express Displeasure / Opera 66 Makes It Easier For Users To Reopen Closed Tabs And Access Add-ons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by benuejosh: 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sure?
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by ribbit: 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
I didn't notice.
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by Flashywalls1: 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
1. Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, Send us Your photos and get it customized on high definition prints on quality canvas and Frames, you would get it within a week. The beauty of these canvas on walls can't be compared to anything.

2. TRAINING COURSE!!!
We also train people on how to produce Canvas and Frames art prints. The training is online The course has empowered over 500 people.The practical video files explains everything from A to Z.The registration fee for this online course is just N2,500. You can equally empower someone by getting this for him/her. Our website/Phone No are in those photos ...

Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by vacanci: 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
I just twitted oga
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by SMARTMOTORS(m): 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nigeria is Down too!
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by livenija: 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
4 u
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by eroticecstasy: 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
Parrot69:
Tell Tinubu and his Zombies;
MEN ARE COOKING, SOON UNA GO HEAR FROM US. EVERYWHERE GO BURST.

TELL TINUBU AND HIS GOONS. MEN ARE COOKING. SHEBI UNA WAN SCATTER NIGERIA? WE GO HELP UNA SCATTER AM FINE.

Armed forces awaits you, we'll see your wailing on social media.
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by wahalawahala: 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
DollarAngel:
On behalf of myself and my family we reject Ahmed Bola Tinubu ad our president (God's reject) we enthrone Peter George Obi as our president.
leemao😂😂😂
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by frankson1(m): 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
stano2:
I’m currently on Twitter tho

I'm telling you. Maybe it's another Twitter.
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by sofeo(m): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ooooppss

Check my SIgnature
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by Natbrowny: 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
Has Dino Melaye decamped.?

Its his work.
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by Parrot69: 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
eroticecstasy:

person wey get actions and plans no dey talk too much. U be kid.
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by Theunbothered: 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
The Tinubu effect
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by naptu2: 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
INDUSTRIALFAN:
lies…. I’m currently on Twitter.

Of course. Daily Mail, the BBC and hundreds of people are lying.

Isn't that wonderful?
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by eroticecstasy: 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Parrot69:
person wey get actions and plans no dey talk too much. U be kid.

Till then, we shall see!
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by tarantino1000: 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
Did not notice
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by Blitzerz: 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
They are afraid of protest......

Twitter is not down around the world
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Shey na your own Twitter dey down because mine isn't down.
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by jaxxy(m): 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
I did not notice
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by Faber(m): 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Twitter is mourning the demise of democracy in Nigeria, that's why it's down...
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by zinizta: 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
eroticecstasy:

How many people Armed forces wan take
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by GeneralPulal: 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Oh
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by Favour3783gh: 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
It is back up again
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by Favour3783gh: 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
jackcanfield:
Shey na your own Twitter dey down because mine isn't down.

Shut the fAAk up it was down
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by Favour3783gh: 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
vacanci:
I just twitted oga

It was down why u guys doubting this stuff . Something that lasted almost two hours
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by naptu2: 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Blitzerz:
They are afraid of protest......

Twitter is not down around the world

Who is afraid of protest; Daily Mail or the BBC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by KingDash: 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Client suppose pay me 3k dolls for there .. na so this new month won be lord for tinubu to this
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by XploraBen(m): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
efehedosa:
Please o , twitter should be up and running.

That's where I get daily bread from.

Do you mind hinting me on the bolded?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Me Out! Google Stopped Indexing/crawling My Site / How To Create Courier Tracking Website / iOS Android games new releases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.