Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Please Help My Father From This Sickness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help My Father From This Sickness (362 Views)

Am Getting Ashamed Of This Sickness!please I Need Help / Doctors..who Knows About This Sickness Cutaneous Lupus? / Medical Practitioners, What Is The Name Of This Sickness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Father From This Sickness by victooman: 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
My father is complaining of swollen legs for no reason,he claims that he doesn't feel any pain on the legs but the two legs are just swollen,, please what is the cause of this sickness,, what remedies can we take
Re: Please Help My Father From This Sickness by TONYE001(m): 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
victooman:
My father is complaining of swollen legs for no reason,he claims that he doesn't feel any pain on the legs but the two legs are just swollen,, please what is the cause of this sickness,, what remedies can we take

Hello, so sorry about your dad's health. I'd advise you take him to a hospital for review.

Swelling of both legs could be due to a not-so-serious cause or it could be due to something a bit more serious like a heart, liver, or kidney pathology. I'm not saying it's any of these things but you won't know until he's seen by a doctor and some tests are ordered.

I pray he gets well. Good luck.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help My Father From This Sickness by Akindefunminiyi(m): 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
victooman:
it's called oedema. It is caused majorly in adult who don't exercise regularly. Especially those who sit or sleep all day. Google oedema and check thoroughly

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Father From This Sickness by victooman: 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
TONYE001:

Hello, so sorry about your dad's health. I'd advise you take him to a hospital for review.

Swelling of both legs could be due to a local, unserious cause or it could be something a bit more serious like a heart, liver, or kidney pathology. I'm not saying it's any of these things but you won't know until he's seen by a doctor and some tests are ordered.

I pray he gets well. Good luck.
wow thanks bro
Re: Please Help My Father From This Sickness by victooman: 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Akindefunminiyi:
it's called oedema. It is caused majorly in adult who don't exercise regularly. Especially those who sit or sleep all day. Google oedema and check thoroughly
yes bro you are right about this , please does this oedema have any relationship with kidney failure
Re: Please Help My Father From This Sickness by Akindefunminiyi(m): 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
victooman:
yes bro you are right about this , please does this oedema have any relationship with kidney failure
yes, it is part of the symptoms of kidney failure. Kidney failure is responsible for swollen parts of the body
Re: Please Help My Father From This Sickness by victooman: 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Akindefunminiyi:
yes, it is part of the symptoms of kidney failure. Kidney failure is responsible for swollen parts of the body
God of mercy!!! please what medication can one use bro,,l dont want anything to happen to my father
Re: Please Help My Father From This Sickness by Akindefunminiyi(m): 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
victooman:
God of mercy!!! please what medication can one use bro,,l dont want anything to happen to my father
Google search the cure of kidney disease, it will help a lot
Re: Please Help My Father From This Sickness by seborrhic: 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
victooman:
If the person you quoted is correct in what he typed,commonsense (not using it in an insultive way) should make you ask yourself:how many Nigerians do exercise?Very little.
How many go to their offices or business centres and sit all day at their desks in banks,ministries,parastatals,agencies,government offices and even shops?Several million.
So how come all these people or very few of them have edema.
How come the many billionaires and rich people in Nigeria that sit in their cars while being driven day in day out,don't have edema.
Take your dad to the hospital for him to be checked by a doctor and don't swallow many of the nonsense stuff you read here because it can be something very serious.
Next thing the person you quoted or someone else would tell you is that they have one herbal concoction that will cure the swelling.
Re: Please Help My Father From This Sickness by oxygenator: 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
victooman:
Re: Please Help My Father From This Sickness by knowhowk: 10:47am On Mar 02, 2023
Visit a Doctor with your Dad.

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy Without Tears: Is It Possible To Give Birth Without Pain? TRUE STORY.. / The Top 10 Dental Clinics In Lagos / Elevate Psychiatry: Effective Strategies For Stress Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.