Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Am Getting Ashamed Of This Sickness!please I Need Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am Getting Ashamed Of This Sickness!please I Need Help (416 Views)

Please Help My Father From This Sickness / I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS / Medical Practitioners, What Is The Name Of This Sickness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Getting Ashamed Of This Sickness!please I Need Help by Dreamz77(m): 2:40am On Jan 31, 2021
Greetings everyone.Please am more than confused right now and I need any medical referral or Suggestion.Below,is a summary of what am going through.
Two years ago, I sneezed while lying down and immediately It gave me a shock in my throat like a sharp pain and the following morning I noticed my breathing was not normal anymore.I started having short breath,I could no longer talk without stopping just to breath like am gasping for breath and all this began after that shocking sneeze.I met a doctor and after explaining what happened he Said I had Bronchitis.i cried in my heart because I didn’t see that coming but I took the medicine he gave and three months on my condition got worse and I met another doctor whom said I have asthma and I was put on asthma drugs plus an inhaler but none of these were working in fact it got worse.At this point I was having excess air hitting straight inside my nose and I always feel like am going to pass out
Right now I can’t move around without covering my nose due to the excess air getting in and my nostrils no longer moisten the air I breathe and I also polp sounds coming from my nose bridge which is now very shaky.I always have to go around with water as my throat is perpetually dry.I have throat contractions and choking sensation ,I can’t eat food properly because I now have difficulty swallowing.My Chest always seems inflated from trapped air like is unbearable.I have met three Ent doctors and i have been put on different drugs like omeprazole,antibiotics and muscle relaxants but no improvement#PS::I have also had paranasal ct scan,nasal endoscopy and barium swallow but doctor says nothing significant enough detected.
Is two years now and I really don’t know how long am going to keep going like this.I have seen different ENT doctors.if there is any Suggestion or anyone who has a solution please am open to try.
Thank you
Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of This Sickness!please I Need Help by Abboki: 4:29am On Jan 31, 2021
undecided
Re: Am Getting Ashamed Of This Sickness!please I Need Help by luckyedgal1(m): 7:01am On Jan 31, 2021
Don't be ashmed...pls doctor in the house help this Person.
The lord is your strength.

quote author=Dreamz77 post=98595645]Greetings everyone.Please am more than confused right now and I need any medical referral or Suggestion.Below,is a summary of what am going through.
Two years ago, I sneezed while lying down and immediately It gave me a shock in my throat like a sharp pain and the following morning I noticed my breathing was not normal anymore.I started having short breath,I could no longer talk without stopping just to breath like am gasping for breath and all this began after that shocking sneeze.I met a doctor and after explaining what happened he Said I had Bronchitis.i cried in my heart because I didn’t see that coming but I took the medicine he gave and three months on my condition got worse and I met another doctor whom said I have asthma and I was put on asthma drugs plus an inhaler but none of these were working in fact it got worse.At this point I was having excess air hitting straight inside my nose and I always feel like am going to pass out
Right now I can’t move around without covering my nose due to the excess air getting in and my nostrils no longer moisten the air I breathe and I also polp sounds coming from my nose bridge which is now very shaky.I always have to go around with water as my throat is perpetually dry.I have throat contractions and choking sensation ,I can’t eat food properly because I now have difficulty swallowing.My Chest always seems inflated from trapped air like is unbearable.I have met three Ent doctors and i have been put on different drugs like omeprazole,antibiotics and muscle relaxants but no improvement#PS::I have also had paranasal ct scan,nasal endoscopy and barium swallow but doctor says nothing significant enough detected.
Is two years now and I really don’t know how long am going to keep going like this.I have seen different ENT doctors.if there is any Suggestion or anyone who has a solution please am open to try.
Thank you [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

3 Main Causes Of Painful Sensation After Sex In Men / What Is Breaking Out On My Skin??? Please Can You HELP? / NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Use Of Petrol Tankers To Convey Groundnut Oil, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.