Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) (3194 Views)

What's The Total Votes Obi Scored To Defeat Others? / Canada Election Vs Nigeria Election....where We Need To Amend / Rivers: Election Suspension, Illegal – APC Slams INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) by deadie(m): 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
I decided to do an analysis of PUs where it is difficult to rig (like Army Barracks, Naval Barracks, etc). Peter Obi scored about 93% of the votes in these places. The source is from INEC official website.

FYI: Peter Obi lost in Rivers state

EDIT : It is impressive how much the military personnel voted for Obi (Army, Navy, Airforce). Isn't the military a good representation of the different ethnic groups in Nigeria?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) by Oloruntobi4382(m): 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
Better go and sleep

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) by deadie(m): 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Oloruntobi4382:
Better go and sleep

What do you mean by the response?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) by Massiveglory: 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
The citizens of Nigeria and the world are well aware of the monumental democratic robbery thst just happened in our nation.

The mood of the nation says it all. The nation is mourning. It is one of the darkest day in the history of our nation.

But it will not stand. Tinubu will not be President of Nigeria.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) by highchief1: 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
deadie:
I decided to do an analysis of PUs where it is difficult to rig (like Army Barracks, Naval Barracks, etc). Peter Obi scored about 93% of the votes in these places. The source is from INEC official website.

FYI: Peter Obi lost in Rivers state
dear OBIDIENT we urchins have moved on.If u cannot live with tinubus presidency relocate to chad.

3 Likes

Re: Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) by afube: 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Oloruntobi4382:
Better go and sleep

Peter Obi go drag the druglord small.........People will learn how meticulous Peter Obi is !.......I bet he had forensic data analysts to document all original Form Ec8 results sheets ftom all PUs.....................

17 Likes

Re: Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) by deadie(m): 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
highchief1:
dear OBIDIENT we urchins have moved on.If u cannot live with tinubus presidency relocate to chad.

I have a better life than you do. I left Nigeria 14 years ago, have a PhD and I am German citizen. I feel sorry for you frankly.

35 Likes

Re: Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) by frankadrian: 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
afube:

Peter Obi go drag the druglord small.........People will learn how meticulous Peter Obi is !.......I bet he had forensic data analysts to document all original Form Ec8 results sheets ftom all PUs.....................

Bro. I told people they will have respect for PO in court. They don't know who the man is.

4 Likes

Re: Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) by highchief1: 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
deadie:

I have a better life than you do. I left Nigeria 14 years ago, have a PhD and I am German citizen. I feel sorry for you frankly.
mugu I live in Canada is Germany better than Canada?I ship in 50% of the cars u see in Nigeria today I’m a successful business man if I tell u when I left Nigeria u will be shocked.It’s not everyone on nairaland that is ur mate

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) by highchief1: 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
frankadrian:

Bro. I told people they will have respect for PO in court. They don't know who the man is.
bros Nigeria is not anambra state.Tinubu is ahead.I’m sure he has a better team in everything than Obi.In this life,it’s not everyone u should challenge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) by deadie(m): 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
highchief1:
mugu I live in Canada is Germany better than Canada?I ship in 50% of the cars u see in Nigeria today I’m a successful business man if I tell u when I left Nigeria u will be shocked.It’s not everyone on nairaland that is ur mate

You shipped 50% of the cars in Nigeria cheesy grin shocked
You funny die. So shipping used cars is a big deal? I ship cars, medical equipment e.t.c as a side hustle bro cheesy (see my previous posts for confirmation). My job involves sitting basically 60% of the time idle while I get paid.

17 Likes

Re: Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) by highchief1: 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
deadie:

You funny die. So shipping used cars is a big deal? I ship cars, medical equipment e.t.c as a side hustle bro cheesy (see my previous posts for confirmation). My job involves sitting basically 60% of the time idle while I get paid.
no shipping used cars is not business?Atleast now u know I don’t live in abeokuta like u were imagining.

2 Likes

Re: Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) by PastorandMentor(m): 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
Rivers of blood
Re: Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) by id911(m): 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
deadie:

Don't waste your time with him. He's a liar.

7 Likes

Re: Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) by PointB: 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
deadie:

I'm lying down on my bed laughing at him. He shipped 50% of the cars in Nigeria. Someone that probably cannot ship 5 cars. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) by kokoA(m): 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Small election laidis people don dey quarrel dey tell other people their life stories and how they are richer than Bill Gates and Elon Musk put together... Chai! INEC it wee not be better for Una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) by ruffhandu: 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wike thinks he is doing rivers people by being shamelessly selfish, but he may be one of the undoings of APC. the rigging in rivers is just brazen

3 Likes

Re: Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) by LibertyRep: 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
highchief1:
no shipping used cars is not business?Atleast now u know I don’t live in abeokuta like u were imagining.

...and what's wrong with living in Abeokuta? angry angry

Stop the stray bullet and focus on your target please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) by highchief1: 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
LibertyRep:

...and what's wrong with living in Abeokuta? angry angry

Stop the stray bullet and focus on your target please.
lol
Re: Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
Oloruntobi4382:
Better go and sleep

This Yoruba hoodlum.. you will not gettat

3 Likes

Re: Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) by frankadrian: 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
highchief1:
bros Nigeria is not anambra state.Tinubu is ahead.I’m sure he has a better team in everything than Obi.In this life,it’s not everyone u should challenge

Chill. You're about to witness history.

1 Like

Re: Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) by TrumpDonald2: 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
highchief1:

"😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Keep deceiving yourself. Chief urchin

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) by deadie(m): 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
The list keeps expanding

1 Like

Re: Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) by ogmask: 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
deadie:
The list keeps expanding

Can we get results from areas where the manipulations took place?
I argued with my friend that the results were all doctored, and he told me to check my PU online and compare it with what I have on my phone. I did and it is the same thing. I need at least one hard copy that is different from what inec uploaded. So far no solid proof especially in Phc. I need proof to advance my argument please.

1 Like

Re: Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) by 00FFT00(m): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
highchief1:
mugu I live in Canada is Germany better than Canada? I ship in 50% of the cars u see in Nigeria today I’m a successful business man if I tell u when I left Nigeria u will be shocked.It’s not everyone on nairaland that is ur mate

The answer is a resounding, yes.

Canada: # 9
Nominal GDP: $1.88 trillion
GDP (PPP): $1.98 trillion
Exports $462.90 billion, making it 12th in the world ranking

Germany # 4
Nominal GDP: $4.32 trillion
GDP (PPP): $4.74 trillion
Exports $1.46 trillion, making it 3rd in the world ranking

We don't want to compare Nigeria(Germany) with Ghana(Canada).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) by deadie(m): 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
ogmask:

I argued with my friend that the results were all doctored, and he told me to check my PU online and compare it with what I have on my phone. I did and it is the same thing. I need at least one hard copy that is different from what inec uploaded. So far no solid proof especially in Phc. I need proof to advance my argument please.

That will be difficult for me to do. I have seen threads where this comparison has been done. What I did is to simply go to the official INEC result page and look at results for places that I consider difficult to rig (military bases, etc). I do not believe that they will have the courage to doctor the results of an army base cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) by highchief1: 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
00FFT00:

The answer is a resounding, yes.

Canada: # 9
Nominal GDP: $1.88 trillion
GDP (PPP): $1.98 trillion
Exports $462.90 billion, making it 12th in the world ranking

Germany # 4
Nominal GDP: $4.32 trillion
GDP (PPP): $4.74 trillion
Exports $1.46 trillion, making it 3rd in the world ranking

We don't want to compare Nigeria(Germany) with Ghana(Canada).
alright
Re: Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) by highchief1: 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

"😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Keep deceiving yourself. Chief urchin

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
lol
Re: Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) by Chido26: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
highchief1:
U ship rusted cars, that’s what we get from dia!
Don’t brag about it cos it’s sold as scrab!

1 Like

Re: Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) by intruder15(m): 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
ogmask:

These are doctored results in Rivers.

3 Likes

Re: Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) by deadie(m): 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
intruder15:

These are doctored results in Rivers.
Thanks for sharing

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

“He Swore Never To Leave APGA”. Hilarious Response Of APC Lawyers To Obi’s Peti / My Discussion With An Hausa Man On Igbos(Pictures) / See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.