Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

The Best Way To Strengthened Labour Party And Keep It Lively Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Way To Strengthened Labour Party And Keep It Lively Again (431 Views)

The Rise Of Labour Party And Peter Obi's 2023 Chances / Lagos Police Arrest 76 At A Birthday Party And 40 Others (Pics) / Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Strengthened Labour Party And Keep It Lively Again by Ogamysamo: 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
labour party has come and peter obi has done his best but all the efforts may be in vain considering how the party was before his emergence as the presidential candidate which boost it's nationwide recognition and to some extend regional and almost national acceptance.
his missoo however was not completed, although some few individuals made it into the senatorial seat and others secure the national assembly lot under the same umbrella.
however for labour party's structure to be strong enough it will be more possible if the movement produce atleast one or two governors if the party is ready to maintain a national standard.
lastly, failure to produce a governor may result to some of the senators that enjoyed the trill of the movement to decamp to other favourable parties in other to keep their political carrier as we all know that success has many friends and no vulture tarries longer than the carcass remains

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Strengthened Labour Party And Keep It Lively Again by Jostoman: 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Vote for JANDOR of PDP in lagos governorship election next week. LP and PDP should work together o
Re: The Best Way To Strengthened Labour Party And Keep It Lively Again by Ogamysamo: 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jostoman:
Vote for JANDOR of PDP in lagos governorship election next week. LP and PDP should work together o
for labour to be known next session... fighting apc alone is not the ticket if it can't promote its own people

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Strengthened Labour Party And Keep It Lively Again by Jostoman: 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ogamysamo:
for labour to be known next session... fighting apc alone is not the ticket if it can't promote its own people
i know your game plan, you know that coming together of Jandor and gbadebo will spell doom for Apc in lagos. My own is that the two of them should come together before next week saturday o.
Re: The Best Way To Strengthened Labour Party And Keep It Lively Again by Ogamysamo: 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jostoman:
i know your game plan, you know that coming together of Jandor and gbadebo will spell doom for Apc in lagos. My own is that the two of them should come together before next week saturday o.
well you are saying what am not saying but you still believed you know my plan, i never said there shouldn't be a combination of pds and lp... but will it strengthen the party? it is easier for an ocean to swallow up a sea than for them to be companion
Re: The Best Way To Strengthened Labour Party And Keep It Lively Again by Jostoman: 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ogamysamo:
well you are saying what am not saying but you still believed you know my plan, i never said there shouldn't be a combination of pds and lp... but will it strengthen the party? it is easier for an ocean to swallow up a sea than for them to be companion
leave ocean for now and lets embrace companion first.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Supporters Gather Here For This Massive Giveaway / Why Every Lagosian Has To Support GRV Of Labour Party to Win / The $1.5 Billion Lekki Deep Sea Port (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.