Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

What I Noticed About The 2023 Election And Tinubu Was Declared Winner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Noticed About The 2023 Election And Tinubu Was Declared Winner (810 Views)

Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) / What I Noticed In The Streets Of Lagos Since Tinubu Was Declared Winner. / Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Noticed About The 2023 Election And Tinubu Was Declared Winner by LesbianBoy(m): 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
Celebrities and those around them LOWKEY don't want change because they are benefiting from it: if you observe the election results of Lagos you will notice that Peter obi even though he flogged tinubu in his own backyard Lagos scored a very low vote on the island......its the mainland that gave him plenty vote. What does that tell you. Many of them that came out for endsars supported tinubu and those that are forming quiet or sitting on the fence are actually supporting tinubu but don't have the mind to come out because of fear of being trolled.

Nigerian youths are gullible: I have been observing comments on social media and different news media and I heard young people say "we go again in the next 4 years" or "on Saturday we would remove sanwo olu bla bla bla"......You couldn't defeat tinubu when he was not in power and you think you would defeat him now that he has power or you think you can remove sanwo olu? JOKERS!

Nigerians are too predictable: see what mc oluomo son posted after tinubu 'won', that they own Nigeria and was mocking obidients and his fellow youths. Can you imagine? Now ask yourself what gave him such confidence? Also yeyebrity like Eniola badmus, toyin abraham etc ask yourself what gave them confidence to be saying rubbish and boldy supporting tinubu? Because they know that after all the noise people won't unfollow them or stop watching their movies and even take pictures with them when they see at events. Nigerians are just daft.

Peter obi political career has just ended: with tinubu 'winning' the WORST ELECTION IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA it will now mean the south now has power. Which means after 8 years, the north will want it back and argue its their turn. Then they get it another 8 years making it 16. Peter obi is currently 61 now add 16 to his current age you get 77 and remember we are clamoring for younger people now which means during that time he would be too old to run. So as far as I am concerned political career is over!

Nigerian yeyebrity are good at misleading people:

After all the ginger of "Go and get your PVC this that, okon lagos even said if inec should rig, endsars part 2 would happen bla bla bla.....But guess what, I have been going from one page to another checking them out on how they are taking it that tinubu won and all their pages are just too calm. Even after it was getting clear that tinubu would win I have been noticing their withdrawal from election talk. While the average Nigerians were risking their lives protesting on the street

Same thing they did in endsars, they were gingering "we no go gree o" but on the day of the shooting they were all not on ground and were silent on their social media pages.

Misleaders!!!!

This tinubu "victory" really hurt alot of people and rightfully so: This is the first time a Nigerian would win an election and everywhere is so silent.

APC supporters can come here and brag but tinubu is obviously not the will of the people. I remember when Jonathan won I could feel the happiness around me and on social media, when buhari won in 2015, even though some of us could see that we are in for disaster but still we could feel the happiness from gullible Nigerians who felt a terrorist who has been making inciting statements SUDDENLY changed and would turn Nigeria around. But today I can't feel the happiness, I gave an excuse that maybe it's just my area I call people they said same, I came on social media from twitter everywhere is not lively instead it's disappointment from young Nigerians who wanted a change that would make their future bright.

I have never seen anything like this before. The only people celebrating are tribalistic bastards whose names and religion are MOSTLY one sided. Says a whole lot!

Nigeria is not getting better any time soon: This is for those that want to make a decision to do it now. Do you want to continue the rest of your life miserable or you want to japa and enjoy the rest of your life. Decide now! I say this because all manner of things happened in this election (which is the worst in Nigeria's history), but the one that made me shout Eweeeeeeeee was when a police man was begging mc oluomo to calm down when he was threatening igbo voters. Can you imagine? Also seeing these APC politicians and supporters so confidently telling opposition and their supporters to go to court. Any small thing "go to court"....Ask yourself, why are they so confident telling anyone that cares to listen to go to court? Because the court has been compromised. It's the APC supporters I pity pass. They think these politicians send them. Because of their hatred for igbos they are supporting their oppressors.
When people are no longer confident in the men in uniform, no longer confident in the judiciary just know the country is in a big mess and as it stands, anything can happen to you whether you support APC or not and these politicians will get away with it.

Mynd44 OAM4J

4 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About The 2023 Election And Tinubu Was Declared Winner by LesbianBoy(m): 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
angry
Re: What I Noticed About The 2023 Election And Tinubu Was Declared Winner by TradingGod: 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
Na God dey give blessings no be man

If Tinubu win, God go bless me
If Atiku win, God go bless me
If Obi win, God go bless me

Na today I sabi say some Christians no sabi the scriptures, them only follow wetin their pastor tell dem

This is what the LORD says: “Cursed is the man who trusts in mankind And makes flesh his strength, And whose heart turns away from the LORD. (JEREMIAH 17:5)

4 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About The 2023 Election And Tinubu Was Declared Winner by PotatoSalad(m): 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
LesbianBoy:
angry
Obi is going to come out as president. Just relax and watch events unfold.
He's already asked for calm and no protests.
Fear that man. He did it 3 times in Anambra and will do it again.

5 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About The 2023 Election And Tinubu Was Declared Winner by Qasim6(m): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
E come be like all the over 7.5 million people wey vote our president elect don die mysteriously over night. Everywhere just dey gloomy.

Nobody dey celebrate the stolen mandate.
Re: What I Noticed About The 2023 Election And Tinubu Was Declared Winner by 2mch(m): 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
It is only silent in Obi areas. We are celebrating in Lagos up till May 29. Carry your sorrow tears and pain. Worst election but Obi got 99% votes from East and Obi is a saint. That doesn’t happen anywhere in the world. You people will not stop fooling yourselves. Everyone now knows you are noise making clowns, whose only strategy is divisiveness and hate! Abeg getat!

5 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About The 2023 Election And Tinubu Was Declared Winner by Winterhaven(m): 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
You need a good strategy to win election. Insulting your elders and making a nuisance of yourselves won't make you win a Presidential election.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed About The 2023 Election And Tinubu Was Declared Winner by Indifferent12: 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
You point about people not celebrating is true sha, when Buhari won 2015 election, alot of people celebrated even tho he ended up being a disaster.

But this time around nobody is celebrating, tinubu is obviously not the people's choice.
Re: What I Noticed About The 2023 Election And Tinubu Was Declared Winner by LesbianBoy(m): 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
2mch:
It is only silent in Obi areas. We are celebrating in Lagos up till May 29. Carry your sorrow tears and pain. Worst election but Obi got 99% votes from East and Obi is a saint. That doesn’t happen anywhere in the world. You people will not stop fooling yourselves. Everyone now knows you are noise making clowns, whose only strategy is divisiveness and hate! Abeg getat!

Shey abroad is also "obi area".....Hate and tribalism don finish this one.

Btw, go to blogs on Instagram and read comments on tinubu being declared the winner. You can just feel the pain in most young people. How can tinubu be the will of the people and people are angry. No be juju be that.
Re: What I Noticed About The 2023 Election And Tinubu Was Declared Winner by 2mch(m): 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Shey abroad is also "obi area".....Hate and tribalism don finish this one.

Btw, go to blogs on Instagram and read comments on tinubu being declared the winner. You can just feel the pain in most young people. How can tinubu be the will of the people and people are angry. No be juju be that.

Who cares about abroad. Did they vote? Shebi dem don give up japa? Face your new country.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed About The 2023 Election And Tinubu Was Declared Winner by Philgafauto: 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
Everywhere dey small but some yoruba illiterates & rascals (my people nonetheless) in my area in Lagos are begging money from each other to celebrate Tinubu’s victory. They don’t even have money to buy food.

I just dey chop dey look dem.
Re: What I Noticed About The 2023 Election And Tinubu Was Declared Winner by Awesome5: 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Lol in your dream abi.
Nigeria and Zoo are not the same thing
Re: What I Noticed About The 2023 Election And Tinubu Was Declared Winner by LesbianBoy(m): 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
2mch:

Who cares about abroad. Did they vote? Shebi dem don give up japa? Face your new country.

Face your suffering and stop quoting me tongue
Re: What I Noticed About The 2023 Election And Tinubu Was Declared Winner by 2mch(m): 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:
Everywhere dey small but some yoruba illiterates & rascals (my people nonetheless) in my area in Lagos are begging money from each other to celebrate Tinubu’s victory. They don’t even have money to buy food.

I just dey chop dey look dem.
He did what he Anambra? Introduced poverty at alarming levels till this day? What jobs are currently available in Anambra? What professional industry that is not a branch from Lagos? Be fooling people with your fake a fraudulent poverty messiah. Only for those who have not been to Anambra.
Re: What I Noticed About The 2023 Election And Tinubu Was Declared Winner by Awesome5: 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Indifferent12:
You point about people not celebrating is true sha, when Buhari won 2015 election, alot of people celebrated even tho he ended up being a disaster.

But this time around nobody is celebrating, tinubu is obviously not the people's choice.
Speak for yourself.
Does who have experience development in their life are celebrating
We don't need to be loud on the media.
Did you not notice that we left the media for Obidient
Re: What I Noticed About The 2023 Election And Tinubu Was Declared Winner by Teetee777: 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
Speak for yourself or your area, but in my area in the north, people are jubilating for the victory of Asiwaju.

4 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About The 2023 Election And Tinubu Was Declared Winner by godliman: 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
Just read bubbles, I thought you were going to make some sense but saw trash
Re: What I Noticed About The 2023 Election And Tinubu Was Declared Winner by Simeonjoe1: 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
You have sense my guy... I have same takes.

LP will slowly dwindle down and PO may likely never become president. I also see a harder chance for a SE person.

APC slowly turning Nigeria into a one party state, bad for democracy.

Northerners are slowly awakening instead of one way politics.

Increasing voter apathy in Nigeria even in the North people are losing interest in elections.
Re: What I Noticed About The 2023 Election And Tinubu Was Declared Winner by Raf4: 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
PotatoSalad:

You meant President of biafra
Re: What I Noticed About The 2023 Election And Tinubu Was Declared Winner by leanonme82: 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
The main reason people are silent is:

1) Tinubu supporters are always bullied on social media and therefore keep their opinion to themselves. They will be insulted for being 'evil'. I am one of them. (This is the main reason)

2) Naira scarcity - everybody is weary and have zero energy.

3) What Wike did in rivers state annoyed some of us Tinubu fans as it was being read out. It was so unnecessary and unneeded, reminded me of PDP all over again. I would very much like a rerun in PH cos that left a bitter taste in my mouth.

(1) (Reply)

I Warned That Tinubu Will Win. / Is This Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled? / Tribunal Can Decide Presidential Election In 7 Days – Agbakoba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.