Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) (41026 Views)

Locking Lokoja Stadium Will Not Stop PDP’s Victory - Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello / Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) / Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by ebukajay184: 7:31am On Apr 19

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 7:33am On Apr 19
Make Dino no stop until shame catch Yahaya Bello.

Yahaya Bello is a disgrace to the indigenous people of kogi state tongue

167 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by LagosFirstSon: 7:50am On Apr 19
From white lion to run away lion 🦁 😂😂😂

205 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by AsomStructures: 8:17am On Apr 19
Dino the clown gringringringrin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Peakdesign23(m): 8:48am On Apr 19
Dino rest!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Samfloxin(m): 8:57am On Apr 19
Dino na expert on top video tinz.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by silverlinen(m): 9:28am On Apr 19
Damnnn

Dino na agbaya, him no even mellow the cruise small grin grin

But seriously ehn, how the mighty white lion take turn run and hide lion dey muzz me

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by saphiere(f): 9:37am On Apr 19
I think it's high time we realize that Nigeria will not get any better if the affairs of this country is not piloted by a woman.

Checkout our women basketball team, football team or is it our great women like Dr Mrs Ngozi and Late Mrs Dora?

I think we should drop pride and senseless ego and allow women to governor this country.

PS: Google the bridge constructed by Desmond Elliot and the one constructed by the female councilor.

Also Google the water project donated by Peter Obi and the one donated by Marvin music star, Ayra Starr

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by ipobarethieves: 9:38am On Apr 19
angry Below do Dino strong 💪 Ajeku iya.Hence this.

If this Dino 🏆 that election, nah 🚗 🚘 🚔 🏎 baba go store for him 🏠

All of una are THIEVES

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Ynix(m): 9:38am On Apr 19
This is an old video na

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by CamsedVacancy: 9:39am On Apr 19
Wetin be this God abeg

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by THilfiger: 9:39am On Apr 19
Dino my man any day any time,big up bro.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Thundafireseun: 9:39am On Apr 19
saphiere:
I think it's high time we realize that Nigeria will not get any better if the affairs of this country is not piloted by a woman.

Checkout our women basketball team, football team or is it our great women like Dr Mrs Ngozi and Late Mrs Dora?

I think we should drop pride and senseless ego and allow women to governor this country.

PS: Google the bridge constructed by Desmond Elliot and the one constructed by the female councilor.

Also Google the water project donated by Peter Obi and the one donated by Marvin music star, Ayra Starr

Google Beta Edu
Google Sadia Farouk Umar
Google Diezani Alison-Madueke former mister of petroleum
Google Patricia olubunmi eteh

fuckJones:
why is dino avoiding wike?

Are you aware Dino lives in Abuja…

His house papers could disappear from the system and his house demolished

30 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by fuckJones(f): 9:40am On Apr 19
why is dino avoiding wike?

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Themanleshey: 9:40am On Apr 19
Coolsperm:
Lol, when Yoruba Muslims were cherring and praising Yahaya Bello despite his evil doings, I know there will be problem, but why do Yoruba Muslims support bad and Evil leaders, why?

🤣 you just wasted your precious time typing something meaningless .

How many times have we told you guys there is nothing like Yoruba Christian or Muslim 😂

Iyama 😪

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by christejames(m): 9:40am On Apr 19
😂 😂 😂

You and Yeye Bello are the same thing sha only that Bello was brutally useless grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Gardenplus: 9:40am On Apr 19
This guy na clown jor..
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by phemmie06(m): 9:41am On Apr 19
Please can we have Kollywood, strictly for Kogi polithievians

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by grandstar(m): 9:41am On Apr 19
See the proverbial pot, calling the kettle black.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by stunnert(m): 9:42am On Apr 19
Dino Baba Werey cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Pitssbull: 9:42am On Apr 19
Birds of a feather

.Is your Vocabulary good?
Do you enjoying Chatting into the far night.
Do you like helping people with enquiries.
If yes their's a business you can venture into that will pay you well for these qualities.
Send a message to
moneyvirtual74@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Balistic4: 9:42am On Apr 19
Coolsperm:
Lol, when Yoruba Muslims were cherring and praising Yahaya Bello despite his evil doings, I know there will be problem, but why do Yoruba Muslims support bad and Evil leaders, why?

That's how they cheered buhari on until he collapsed naija economy, now they're cheering tinubu, hopefully, he will bury it

They are the lovers of Nigeria, the love started since 2015. However, be careful of people who started loving you and you started retrogressing

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by maxiuc(m): 9:42am On Apr 19
grin
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by ecomalchemistt(m): 9:42am On Apr 19
Dino agbaya....

When I see such post I remember the blessings I got from my grandmother before she breathe her last breathe years ago. She put her hand on my head and said my grandson People will waste their time to read your comments
And today is that day 😭😭😭😭

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Thryphosa(m): 9:43am On Apr 19
If indeed fGYB hands are clean, he should surrender himself to EFCC and clear his name. Fayose visited EFCC and nothing happened. Be like say his hand no clean tru true.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Blaze14k: 9:43am On Apr 19
Sam person the youth look up to...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by fojjosh: 9:43am On Apr 19
Don't talk about women in sports Or music industry, mention 5 to 10 women in politics that have been given chances and not corrupt

saphiere:

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by bentenny(m): 9:45am On Apr 19
saphiere:

Which gender was the past and presently suspended humanitarian affairs minister?

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:45am On Apr 19
A state like Kogi that's already near comatose due to debts and unpaid salaries is where a 2-term governor had the conscience to embezzle Billions...!

Sigh... You Nigerians are a special breed of Corrupt and Stupid!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake / Desmond Yunana: Shekau Critically Ill, Wants Prayers From Nigerians - Pastor / Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.