Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate (39395 Views)

Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election / Adeleke’s Victory Shows We’ll Reclaim All Stolen Mandate – PDP, Atiku, CUPP / Ekiti : We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate In Court – Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by OSESUNATE(m): 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
Creeper:

Lol, mor0n, you won’t even know where your nose is if I were to smack your ugly face with it.

Not everyone suffers from compromised brain matter like you. I said what I said - deal with it.

Hehe. That's what you and Ur semi dead drug load know to do.... Violence. Obi is going to court to reclaim his mandate, why shit in your pants?
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Drbarmes(m): 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
Small nyash dey shake

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Creeper: 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
OSESUNATE:

Hehe. That's what you and Ur semi dead drug load know to do.... Violence. Obi is going to court to reclaim his mandate, why shit in your pants?

Lol. Obi should head to court with his grievances like a law abiding citizen.

And he also needs to explain how he got over 90% of the votes in Anambra and Abia.
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by OSESUNATE(m): 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
Creeper:

Lol. Obi should head to court with his grievances like a law abiding citizen.

And he also needs to explain how he got over 90% of the votes in Anambra and Abia.

If you'd taken time to read the press release by Datti in the first place you could have seen that was what was said, but nope, you won't read. You're so engrossed with so much bigotry and violence.

And on your issues with Anambra and Enugu, if you have any evidence he didn't win it cleanly, you can render it in court. On Obi's part, he's also going to tender his evidences to show how he won the elections. So let him go to court
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by lugiano1: 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
For all of you celebrating this fraud done by INEC, may you never see the good you deserve in life, may your enemies take charge over you and ur house hold.

Support for Obi is not tribal but for a better Nigeria. Any sane person will know that APC has done so much evil to us all through their stay in office. Congratulations to Tinubu, I don't hate him but, I think he is not fit for the job at this time. Let the count down begin. No more excuses because he already knows the systematic decay. At least PDP don free from their blame games.
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Legal001: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
Staywithbina:

This election ,has made me lose trust in God
Keep trusting in God
God is still saying something
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Ifogift007: 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
spagettiluv:
Clown 🤡
It's a fact any Man or woman supporting dis evil government called APC will die horrible and shamefully

Any sane individual supporting thuggery and rigging will also be rigged out of God's mercy

Words as pure and clear as spring water 🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by spagettiluv: 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ifogift007:
It's a fact any Man or woman supporting dis evil government called APC will die horrible and shamefully

Any sane individual supporting thuggery and rigging will also be rigged out of God's mercy

Words as pure and clear as spring water 🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
you end it so if the pain it too much

Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Creeper: 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
OSESUNATE:

If you'd taken time to read the press release by Datti in the first place you could have seen that was what was said, but nope, you won't read. You're so engrossed with so much bigotry and violence.

And on your issues with Anambra and Enugu, if you have any evidence he didn't win it cleanly, you can render it in court. On Obi's part, he's also going to tender his evidences to show how he won the elections. So let him go to court

The problem with a lot of you is that, you just throw words around loosely.

What makes me a bigot?

Nothing about Obi impresses me and he sounds like an illiterate trader. A review of his performance as a governor also shows he’s not competent and he’s a calamity waiting to happen. So, I don’t like him for the job and you can’t force me to align with a herd of poorly educated sheeple - who just jumped on a bandwagon.

But in your obtuse mind, that makes me a bigot, no? Is it by force to support an illiterate trader?

Let Obi take his grievances to court like a law abiding citizen.

Anyway, the game is the game. Don’t hate the player - hate the game.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Legal001: 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
Olurondo:
Rubbish Datti saying rubbish.He will go to jail if he decides to take the path of treason.Nonsense guy!!Won which election,daydreamer!!
This man you are insulting has two big universities in Nigeria, a student school fees from that university can feed you for a year
Mind the way you insult people online, because if you see them face to face you can lick their feet for peanut

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by maestroferddi: 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
Afamed:

The beer parlour story did not work before election, how do you want it to work after a winner has been declared?
You will learn that you messed with the wrong set of guys....

No be Peter Obi again?
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by adioolayi(m): 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
You came a distance third... you failed to make
25% of votes cast in 2/3 of the States..you are screaming you won...even, PDP wey come second are not saying they won.

You better appreciate the gains of LP and concentrate on the Governorship elections ..maybe your party can have some Governors..

From there, expand the reach of your party beyond Niger ...have handshake with the North and try again in 2027.
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by sharpchap: 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sacrednes:
up till now no president, world leaders has wish Tinubu congratulations 😂 😂
Apart from APC and he's cohorts
The streets is like a graveyard, people are angry.
The question is who are the 8 million people that voted for him?
common Ghana are mocking us embarassed

MY DEAR IF PEOPLE REALLY VOTED FOR HIM THEY SHOULD BE OUT CELEBRATING INSTEAD PEOPLE ARE PROTESTING, SO WHO VOTED FOR HIM WHERE ARE THEY?? THE RIGGING WEAK EVERYBODY. EVEN HIS SUPPORTERS THINK HIS RIGGING IS TOO MUCH
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by IbileIfe: 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
swaggerjack:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/we-won-this-election-we-are-going-to-reclaim-our-mandate-datti/
Says the political slowpoke who lost in his own polling unit in the presidential election.
Clearly the wrong vice presidential candidate for Peter Obi.
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by sleekjosh(m): 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
Most persons that jubilated the false victory of this administration and dead of maybe jobless, be careful what makes you smile can bring you sorrow
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Legal001: 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
UncommonLogic:
Delusional brainwashed idiotic fool. You didn't even come in second. The idiotic fool even lost his unit. Was that rigged too. Dumbest MOFO.
Can you say this to him face to face
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Jayneck: 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
femisplash:
Conduct the election 100times in SW and North, Obi would lose a hundred times. Northerners would never vote for nyamiri.
If you don't win SW and North, how do you win?.. Zombidients are stupid sore losers.
and u think northerners voted for afonja? He force himself on the people through rigging
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Iamntasaint: 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Mugu go n sleep. Obidient cnneva b president of Nigeria.

Congratulations to d slayer of Obi supporters, president Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Levels2(f): 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Sacrednes: 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
rigging of the highest other.
He should enjoy he's euphoria madate,na here we dey
sharpchap:

MY DEAR IF PEOPLE REALLY VOTED FOR HIM THEY SHOULD BE OUT CELEBRATING INSTEAD PEOPLE ARE PROTESTING, SO WHO VOTED FOR HIM WHERE ARE THEY?? THE RIGGING WEAK EVERYBODY. EVEN HIS SUPPORTERS THINK HIS RIGGING IS TOO MUCH
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Invest4growth: 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
Thank you. Go to court to seek redress and face your business
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by IfnobeGod20: 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
OsunOriginal:

Can you imagine? You won with less than 5% votes across the northern and SW states?
Hope you're not too blind to see? Did you see the results in Nassarawa, Taraba, Benue, Plateau and Adamawa.
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by femisplash: 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jayneck:
and u think northerners voted for afonja? He force himself on the people through rigging
They voted OBJ, MKO, Tinubu but they will never vote a yanmiri.
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by femisplash: 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Hope you're not too blind to see? Did you see the results in Nassarawa, Taraba, Benue, Plateau and Adamawa.
Obi lost NC, Jagaban won NC. Obi lost NW and NE. There's no way Obi can ever win the election.
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by pfadom: 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
Which election did you win?

You fed from the ethnic and religious sentiments could never take farther than you already are. No propaganda or secret or open demonstration of hate can stop whomever God has destined for greatness. Please learn to be a good loser or you slip into depression.

Until you and your groups understand the secret of association, unity and collectiveness, you will continue to sing from the same hymn book at every elections season.

Congratulations, President-Elect Tinubu.

God bless Nigeria!!! Nigeria shall rise again!!!
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by UncommonLogic: 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
Legal001:

Can you say this to him face to face
Can you even approach me not to talk of asking me an asinine question?
Get lost.
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Legal001: 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
UncommonLogic:

Can you even approach me not to talk of asking me an asinine question?
Get lost.
Stop insulting that handsome man for speaking out
Right to freedom of speech is entrenched in the 1999 constitution as amended
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by ceejayluv(m): 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Creeper:

That’s basically what he’s.

Even if they were to give them extra 500k votes in Lagos and outrightly give them all the votes in Rivers - they’d still lose by over a million votes.

I know they’re pushing him - as a Northerner - to lead the charge. However, Yorubas can’t be denied another mandate after what happened to Abiola. He should be warned to learn to accept defeat, gracefully.

Elections in Nigeria have always been rife in electoral fraud. This one isn’t different and all parties/candidates are culpable.

Was OBJ denied his? Did Abiola use thugs to intimidate voters and rig his election?
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by ceejayluv(m): 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
Draslo:

Even if they give them 2.5 million votes to overtake Atiku, e no go still reach 😆🤣🤣🤣
Mind you, if the votes that were fraudulently converted to APC are reversed or canceled And rerun, Tinubu's votes would reduce...
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by famology(m): 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
You don't even have the spread.
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by StJasper(m): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
swaggerjack:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/we-won-this-election-we-are-going-to-reclaim-our-mandate-datti/

You said you won the election but you also said there was no election!!
What a stupid statement from a clown!!
Re: Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate by Remano: 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Insha Allah Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) / Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers / ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.