Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says (51710 Views)

It's Now Clear Tinubu Doesn't Have Anything To Offer But Division / It’s Clear Tinubu Has Lost Out In APC- Babatope / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Bintdawood(f): 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Every oda day na Jagaban🙌😎
Allah Ya tayaka riqo Baba🙌🙌
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by spagettiluv: 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ipob apologist in Lagos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by enomakos(m): 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
This one thinks he can get away with this daylight robbery he perfected with that Yakubu of a guy in INEC. Nigerians has vowed to reclaim by any means possible the stolen mandate they unanimously gave to Obi through the ballot. What happened to Abiola will be a child's play when it will start. History is about to repeat itself.
do that in court bro
Do you guys want to burn the country?
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by brain54(m): 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
Badgers14:
Wike thinks he is smart.. but I have news for him.. HIS political career is dead!! The little relevance he thought he had in Rivers is gone.

On the contrary…

He would be given an appointment.

This win even favors his political career more than an Atiku win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by achimendy(m): 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
This one thinks he can get away with this daylight robbery he perfected with that Yakubu of a guy in INEC. Nigerians has vowed to reclaim by any means possible the stolen mandate they unanimously gave to Obi through the ballot. What happened to Abiola will be a child's play when it will start. History is about to repeat itself.

You dey mind the idiot.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Tunedey0001(m): 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
Most of you against Lagos are non yorubas
I don't know why you all are not concerned about your state Lagos is your problem. And it's doing better than your state by far not even your governor can match anybody that have govern Lagos in terms of development and economy,

I will advice you all to put effort in your state it will help everyone in the long run. Lagos na just one state in Nigeria focus on your state simple.

The yorubas you all have right to support who ever you like but I will advice you nobody likes Lagos development than their state, Don't support what will cost you your pride.

ADVANTAGE OF LAGOS/FG BEEN RUN BY SAME PARTY.

Buhari government show us sege but Lagos was able to achieve/approval what they beg the FG for under another party.
Examples are the approval for the right of way for the red line railway in Lagos which start from Marina to alagbado. (2) the approval for Lekki sea port. (3) the approval for Lekki airport. (4) the construction of apapa oworoshoki expressway by FG. (4) the construction of Lagos Ibadan expressway.
(5) construction of Lagos Ibadan railway. Etc
Lagos just develop another 30 years plan
Most of it can only be accomplished by getting approval from FG because the constitution rest the power on FG. if you allow this non yorubas to mislead you na you lose because they will go back to their region and they will be happy that you fail. No body can love you more than they love themselves and you can't give what you don't have. On a normal day na Yoruba suppose they tell other region how to govern not them telling you because all your state is far better than their region. Tell them to face their region. SW is far organize than any region in Nigeria. I will give you examples.
(1) in SW you have DAWN( Development agenda of western Nigeria) own by all state in SW. They plan the development of the region.
(2) ODUDUWA INVESTMENT: this is also own by all SW state to have investment in different sectors.
(3) AMOTEKUN: this is also SW regional police department to checkmate insecurity in the region.

Now think which region has any of this or United about development as the SW, you are far better/superior to them in every aspect.
Vote for the person that will move development in SW state don't ever vote who they choose to govern your state for you. If they're so good in choosing leader let them start with their state and region first.
I don't know when Nigeria will be telling American how to govern, is it possible never

Used your brain
YORUBA RONU.

you all can attack me ooo
I don't care
I only care for my tribe do same for your tribe.
Am Yoruba first before Nigeria.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by ivandrag0n: 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:

You make every sane person reading this laugh in Igbo language.

I dare you to go to the streets as from tomorrow and see what’ll happen to your thick akpu skull!

Another alternative is for you to go and jump from Onitsha bridge. That’s a quicker option if your sifia pains are too much in the meantime…
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Who you hear? Oga Ade, pack well.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by benqo01(m): 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A COUNTRY IS BUILT ON FALSEHOOD

YOU STOLE PO MANDATES YOU CAN NEVER BE MY PRESIDENT
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by switlily25(f): 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
Curse Tinubu from now till enternity,it won’t change anything!
I don’t like him but I’ll have to tolerate him for the next 4 to 8 years!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Tareq1105: 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
Massiveglory:
Sir, you didnt hear us. You defrauded us.
We can't work without a solid Foundation.

There must be a foundation for us to build on and work together for the NEW NIGERIA.

Integrity is the foundation of progress.
Integrity is the foundation of unity.
Integrity is the foundation of peace.
Integrity is the foundation of equity.
Where there is zero integrity, nothing will hold

And what's your definition of integrity?
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by naturefellow(m): 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju is a listener. He already responded that 4-year course will be 4 years!

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!
ije ku je ati atenuje no allow this one use him #6

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Almiron: 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
lagonovo:
Are you not entertained? grin grin

i can't ask for me, this is wonderful
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Johnn78: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wow
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by ModCaller: 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
cococandy:

What holy men have you had ruling Nigeria?

Buhari, Jonathan, etc. Remember Buhari came on anti corruption mantra. Jonathan was a very humble man and we loved that. Even the blind can see the kind of darkness behind Tinubu.

In fact, the best years of Nigerian democracy was under Obasanjo. Who had a horrible reputation. After him, everything started going down
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by MatrixCircle: 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
Then you stole thier mandate. The world knows.
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by youngtizzy1(m): 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
You are a very big fool
That is what early that will happen to you if that's your wish, idiot.
Can't we Embrace Peace
LP is a Saint party imagine.

Fahdiga:
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Chid2: 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju is a listener. He already responded that 4-year course will be 4 years!

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Is this supposed to be an achievement from the blue.
Travel outside Nigeria and come back. If you would not weep how backwards we are.
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Adesina12: 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Massiveglory:
Sir, you didnt hear us. You defrauded us.
We can't work without a solid Foundation.

There must be a foundation for us to build on and work together for the NEW NIGERIA.

Integrity is the foundation of progress.
Integrity is the foundation of unity.
Integrity is the foundation of peace.
Integrity is the foundation of equity.
Where there is zero integrity, nothing will hold

Oga you are not the only youth Nigeria
If you didn't for him, that does not mean no one among the youths voted him in
Millions of youths who believe in him voted for him
So stop making hasty generalisation statements
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by youngtizzy1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
And he's still your president,
Or go hang urself

MolarT:
Balablu president
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by nauto: 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
grin grin
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Sheriman(m): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
How to hear the youths.
Make our light steady
Lifts all ban on bank cards to buy crypto or make international payment
Improve on our education
Create an economic policy that thrive business
Massively Invest in technology innovation and creativity
Strengthen our security.
Do all these before I can believe you hear us
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Father254: 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
ModCaller:
The 3 contestants are unique in their own ways. I didn't support any candidate. I had some sentiment for Obi because he spoke to the masses. Tinubu is definitely sick but the people around him are very sound.

It takes a lot to run a state like Lagos from the shadows. We have had holy men as president for decades now. It's time to see what a renowned crook can do for us.

As I always say, it's better to have a manager who is a well known crook but is very effective, than to have a holy manager who you have doubts about his effectiveness. If you can get a holy and very effective manager, then good for you. That's an ideal situation because holy men are rarely ever effective.

Not only a crook but he is not aware of what is happening around him.
How ? How can he raise his hands during National anthem?

Bat that governed in Lagos is different from this package idol.

Obi we want.
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by afbstrategies: 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
Islie:

https://gazettengr.com/i-heard-nigerian-youths-loud-and-clear-tinubu-says/
You heard the Nigerian youths loud and clear by teaching them how to steal and reap where they didn’t sow ba? Nonsense.
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by just4fun(m): 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
Just imagine the jubilation if PO had won !!!

That would have shown you that he was the choice of the Nigerian masses.

But see how everywhere is moody ....
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by CasNova: 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Alright. The youths must be given a priority.
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Karemarealty288(m): 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
BLACK WEDNESDAY

The people, they cry out in grief,
Alas! For their land is plagued by thievery.
For the election of 2023, it’s rigged beyond belief,
So that the poor shall never taste victory.

Though they had hoped to cast their vote,
Their fate was sealed without a choice.
The ballot box full of tricks and gloat,
So that the powerful stay in control and rejoice.

The ballot paper for all to see,
Bearing not a single mark or trace.
For the results were set from before,
But no one can look into this face.

As the people protest and yell,
Their hopes and dreams are dashed away.
They know not how to break this spell,
For the power lies with the few who stay.

The people of Nigeria are done,
From the rigging of 2023's election.
No matter how hard they run,
It’s clear the truth is a bitter deception.
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by youngtizzy1(m): 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
God cannot Be Mocked so you know
So keep shut
Molfos

Fahdiga:
A drug lord and a fraudster will never preside over this nation. God cannot be mocked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Houseontherock1: 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
No vote was given to Obi unanimously, don't use that English because it's wrong! Some voted for Tinubu out of love, same with Atiku. Just refer to obidients when you're talking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by UncommonLogic: 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Best part of his long speech.
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by zelnababa(m): 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
If you heard us, resign and return our stolen mandate immediately.

Awon mandate thief
lolz he will return it after 8 years
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by rummmy: 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
So in his brain ,the youths are the only once in school...
He can only be the president for them not me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How General Obasanjo Unwinds-Premium Times / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.