Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says (51719 Views)

It's Now Clear Tinubu Doesn't Have Anything To Offer But Division / It’s Clear Tinubu Has Lost Out In APC- Babatope / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Gaabasky:

But do u believed LP can defeat PDP with incumbent govts in SS regions? And how sure are u that Ekiti vote was inflated but SE results were not?
Can u beat your chest prior to election can LP will defeat APC in Lagos and Plateaus state?
Anyway, what I am trying to tell u is that election has came n gone will should not over heat the atmosphere. If sky started falling it's not the bigs ones that suffered
Nobody is heating anything. The next is the court
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by stuffs2002: 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
This one thinks he can get away with this daylight robbery he perfected with that Yakubu of a guy in INEC. Nigerians has vowed to reclaim by any means possible the stolen mandate they unanimously gave to Obi through the ballot. What happened to Abiola will be a child's play when it will start. History is about to repeat itself.

people dey talk na 3rd class citizens who came a distant 3rd sef dey talk
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Mrmb: 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
This one thinks he can get away with this daylight robbery he perfected with that Yakubu of a guy in INEC. Nigerians has vowed to reclaim by any means possible the stolen mandate they unanimously gave to Obi through the ballot. What happened to Abiola will be a child's play when it will start. History is about to repeat itself.

Try rubbish and die like chicken... Your head wey no correct no go get chance to correct if you misbehave... If you are unsatisfied with the results, challenge it in court if you can't do that then endure your bitter loss on a low key
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Debangis20(m): 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
leye4u:
Thunder fire free stuffs
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Fearyourcreator: 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Even with all the money he has stolen from Lagos (WHICH IS NOBODY'S LAND BY THE WAY) see the way he looks lipsrsealed

Thief angry
Yeah Anambra and Enugu is nobody's land too
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Joybeau: 12:01am On Mar 02, 2023
I was aggrieved as anyone of you before but lately there is this conviction in me that BAT will outdo Buhari. BAT is an all- rounder( can lobby, understands the economy, a good strategist, and creative as well). Let's give him a try. He will perform better than his immediate predecessor.
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Lazenby007(m): 12:43am On Mar 02, 2023
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Lazenby007(m): 12:48am On Mar 02, 2023
June 12 1993.
February 25 2023.
Southwest/Northeast.
Muslim/Muslim Ticket.
Same ALMIGHTY GOD.
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Cheche555(f): 12:53am On Mar 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju is a listener and compassionate father, grandfather, leader. He already responded that 4-year course will be 4 years!

The uncouth mob recruited by Mr Obi, liars, haters , bigots and the unpatriotic electoral fraudsters who massively and fraudulently rigged elections in Igboland for Mr Obi lule pii!

God chose to use the victory of Asiwaju to confound and confuse the vain worldly ones who lied that they hear from their 'god' to hate and lie against Asiwaju from the pulpits. God rejected, disgraced and humiliated them so that their hate-filled followers will know that they are fakes and all their prayers against Asiwaju Tinubu was an abomination to the Lord.

Congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu and VP-Elect Shettima.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by darediamond(m): 3:42am On Mar 02, 2023
wunmi590:

We wish you success in your tenure, just please do the right thing and let Nigeians have something cheap with their meagre salary....
That is one of the Reasons why TINUBU is a WRONG TURN for Presidency over Nigeria.
He via his ACN governors in South west, together with the other governors from CPC and ANPP make sure the Excess Crude Oil Sales Fund (being Always Deposited In NIGERIA FOREIGN RESERVE ACCOUNT to keep strengthening the NAIRA against Dollar so as to make any of our imported produce cheap to buy in the Market) get permanently diverted for Selfish Unproductive Usage by Governors from the Parties that unites to become A.P.C!!

TINUBU WILL NEVER WORK TO MAKE ALL THOSE PRODUCTS WE DO IMPORT CHEAP.

HE HIS ANTI-MASSES THAT CAN EASILY BE USED AGAINST US ALL EXPECIALLY BY THOSE GLOBALISTS IN ANGLO-AMERICA WHO SAYS THE GLOBAL POPULATION IS TOO MUCH AND IT NEEDS TO BE REDUCED.
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by ogundeleai(m): 5:07am On Mar 02, 2023
Fahdiga:
A drug lord and a fraudster will never preside over this nation. God cannot be mocked.
You just started fresh 4yrs of agony, frustration,
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by engrchykae(m): 9:15am On Mar 02, 2023
From Bubu to Bala Blu
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by BItt: 9:52am On Mar 02, 2023
cococandy:

No. He was elected for tribal and religious sentiments.
They didn’t even let Jonathan (an actually good president) complete his tenure. They did all they could to remove him from office. The people who believe it must either be their tribe or religion that will rule Nigeria saw to that and they made sure another northern Muslim came to power.

You must be living under a rock.

No buhari wasnt elected into office based on tribal or religious sentiments. The man had contested 2 times and lost already. The third time, he played on Nigerinas sentiments (he cried on national TV), coupled with the fact that there were obvious irregularities and corruption bedeviling Jonathans administration.

During that period, my Parish priest who was also my lecturer in school spoke against Goodluck during one of his classes. Everybody was thinking Buhari will be a savior.
I believe by now he would have regret the things he said about goodluck. Buhari made Goodluck look like a saint. Atleast we dey see money and food chop during oga Jona period despite the corruption. During this Buhari regime everywhere just hard anyhow.

We all thought it could have been better.
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by chinemezeq: 11:26am On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=Islie post=121380412]

https://gazettengr.com/i-heard-nigerian-youths-loud-and-clear-tinubu-says/[/quote.to God I never liked jagaban to win, now, he has won, if he begins to be a good president to all, i know that i and others must love him, why things go wrong, if a president likes to love only people who voted him.,
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Exceed15: 11:59am On Mar 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju is a listener and compassionate father, grandfather, leader. He already responded that 4-year course will be 4 years!

The uncouth mob recruited by Mr Obi, liars, haters , bigots and the unpatriotic electoral fraudsters who massively and fraudulently rigged elections in Igboland for Mr Obi lule pii!

God chose to use the victory of Asiwaju to confound and confuse the vain worldly ones who lied that they hear from their 'god' to hate and lie against Asiwaju from the pulpits. God rejected, disgraced and humiliated them so that their hate-filled followers will know that they are fakes and all their prayers against Asiwaju Tinubu was an abomination to the Lord.

Congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu and VP-Elect Shettima.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Shut up ur fuvkin mouth.. una talk more than dis about Buhari.. see the Owo killings how they marched to church n killed christians like goats... N u r still supporting Muslim Muslim leadership... May Apc happen to u and ur family in Jesus name.. useless evil party
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Exceed15: 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
ModCaller:
The 3 contestants are unique in their own ways. I didn't support any candidate. I had some sentiment for Obi because he spoke to the masses. Tinubu is definitely sick but the people around him are very sound.

It takes a lot to run a state like Lagos from the shadows. We have had holy men as president for decades now. It's time to see what a renowned crook can do for us.

As I always say, it's better to have a manager who is a well known crook but is very effective, than to have a holy manager who you have doubts about his effectiveness. If you can get a holy and very effective manager, then good for you. That's an ideal situation because holy men are rarely ever effective.

When the head is not good it affects every other part.. ur analysis na trash. Muslim Muslim leadership is threat to church. Have u forgotten so soon.. what's wrong with young men who are not sensitive to the movement going on .. there is war at ur door step .. u dey speak English.
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Moutine(m): 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
You want to focus on education.... I hear ya sir
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by zelnababa(m): 11:16am On Mar 03, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

No he will return it soon
my brother they just want to waste thier money in court, it has never happen in NIGERIA, and will never happen

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC's Reaction To The Signing Of The 2016 Budget / Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) / Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.