Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

2023: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, I'm Desperate To See Nigeria Work -Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, I'm Desperate To See Nigeria Work -Obi (368 Views)

I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists / 2023: I'm Not Aligning With Anybody - Amosun / How Buhari Reacted When I Said ‘mr President, I'm So Richer Than You’ – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, I'm Desperate To See Nigeria Work -Obi by kk2027: 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
God has blessed this country enough for everyone to have a great life but only few have pocketed all the resources for their mothers, wives and children.

My heart is heartbroken for the masses that are suffering and dont even realize it

Are you aware you're entitled to be getting paid as an unemployed youth?
Are you aware you're supposed to get free healthcare if you cant afford one?
Are you aware you're entitled to not see power failure for the rest of your life?
Are you aware you're not supposed to have any reason to be online begging random strangers for urgent 2k

Nigeria has been thrown into mourning
Yes as e dey sweet the ignoramuses, e dey pain us.
I feel for the poor
Re: 2023: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, I'm Desperate To See Nigeria Work -Obi by Xscape1993(m): 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Agberosim and toutism are part of.....
Re: 2023: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, I'm Desperate To See Nigeria Work -Obi by hisgrace090: 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
This is how real men reason.
Re: 2023: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, I'm Desperate To See Nigeria Work -Obi by triple996(m): 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wailling won't change anything
Re: 2023: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, I'm Desperate To See Nigeria Work -Obi by shuttox: 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
Xscape1993:
Agberosim and toutism are part of.....
Tinubu manifesto
Re: 2023: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, I'm Desperate To See Nigeria Work -Obi by kk2027: 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
Anyone rejoicing about this election is very heartless

Trust me thats why nothing works in Nigeria. The heartless can never do anything that will benefit others. It's always all about them
Re: 2023: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, I'm Desperate To See Nigeria Work -Obi by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
Cunning man, non of you truly have the interest of Nigerians at heart. Time to forge ahead and pray for the incoming government. He should send his congratulations already. Shun violence please. Nigeria shall be great again

1 Like

Re: 2023: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, I'm Desperate To See Nigeria Work -Obi by kk2027: 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Cunning man
APC has been in power for 8 years borrowing, borrowing and more borrowing with nothing to show for it

They're about running the economy of the country to a halt
Re: 2023: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, I'm Desperate To See Nigeria Work -Obi by kk2027: 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
Naija just quiet even the supposed "Tinubu stronghold"

They're all sad, no celebrations, nothing

(1) (Reply)

2023 Can We Now Agree That There Is Polling Units In The Social Media? / Obidients are busy selling their candidates while APC is working out how to rig. / Ebonyi Guber Polls: Coalition For Peter Obi Declares Support For Odii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.