Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,301 members, 7,829,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci (28374 Views)

Oyo: PDPVanguard Withdraws Support For Seyi Makinde, APC Welcomes Them / Seyi Makinde: APC Is Not A Party Anyone Should Be Interested In Joining / Coronavirus: Lagos Bus Service Limited To Enforce No Standing Rule In Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci by UncommonLogic: 5:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
TheGreenHouse:
In other words, Tinubu doesn't owe you nada after delivering your state to him. grin

We are not voting for Cheenedu.
Sanwoolu will win again. Write that down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci by amaridigital(m): 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Lanre4uonly:
All attention is now on the gubernatorial election.
Wishing all well meaning Nigerians all the best as we go to the poll.

I hope Obituary and labor party members will boycott the coming states and local Government elections since they have rejected the recent election.
Please everyone should make sure labor and Obi people do not participate in the coming election. Why participate in a fraud since they don't trust INEC?
Re: No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
Makinde will be return elected

1 Like

Re: No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci by TheGreenHouse: 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
Pabloma:

You can only try!!!!!!........Sanwo eko will not fall by his grace...... imagine chosen competency, test and trusted, hardworking over failure.......this is how you want to force Obi on us grin
lol, pablo bulaba
Re: No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci by TheGreenHouse: 5:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
UncommonLogic:

We are not voting for Cheenedu.
Sanwoolu will win again. Write that down.
Gbadebo is a true Lagosian and not some immigrant from Osun state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci by simplesearch: 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Apc is a leopard that can't change its spot. Make bogus promises when there is no power to redeem them, and once the power comes deny them. Hopefully they'll deny ever making any promises to Nigeria too. Different side, same coin.

1 Like

Re: No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci by Luckysbab: 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
saphiere:
I'm tired of Nigeria. I curse the day Nigeria was amalgamated. I curse every male child in Nigeria.

Rest
Re: No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci by ibkayee(f): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Makinde my crush
Re: No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci by spagettiluv: 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
TheGreenHouse:
Gbadebo is a true Lagosian and not some immigrant from Osun state
you mean chinedu from Enugu

Re: No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci by BlackMan6969(m): 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
saphiere:
I'm tired of Nigeria. I curse the day Nigeria was amalgamated. I curse every male child in Nigeria.
baby, calm down, calm down (rhema).

1 Like

Re: No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci by Omoluabi16(m): 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
KGD10:
All I know is APC candidate for Oyo na one idiot! I stopped taking him seriously when he said he would destroy all the beautiful bus terminal to build library! Imagine the bullshit! Are you saying you can't build whatever library you want to build except you destroy other beautiful monuments and infrastructures? Are you mad?
teslim folarin of the Adedibu days right?
Re: No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci by hush15: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
Luukasz:
Oyo is 100% for Makinde.. if you are not in Oyo state.
Stop deceiving other stupid people like you that Makinde will lose OYO.

Oyo is for Makinde!

His headache. As he laid his bed, he will definitely lie on it. It doesn't matter who wins over there. Their problem.
Re: No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci by ufuosman(m): 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
Seyi mankinde will win his governorship election
Re: No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci by whirlout: 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
saphiere:

Don't forget to include your Father and yourself too. When done, do the necessary by finding the nearest transformer in your neighbourhood. Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci by KGD10: 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
Omoluabi16:
teslim folarin of the Adedibu days right?

Yes
Re: No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci by Moh247: 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
Verbal agreement
Re: No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci by bunmioguns(m): 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Won ti gbe Seyi ni handicap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci by yemi1504: 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci by LexngtonSteele: 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
There was no written Agreement between wike, seyi makinde and Tinubu even though they both delivered their states to the Jagaban. Wike deflected all indications that he was working for APC and is still denying after delivering the state.

I understand that APC PCC is repeating same strategy too, so no qualms

Wike didn't work for Tinubu.

Rivers women just fell in love with him. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci by Omoluabi16(m): 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
KGD10:

Yes
oyo politics is always interesting. I guess things cooled down since We lost Akala and Ajimobi.
I just don't like how makinde is becoming too involved in national politics, he doesn't even have a stronghold yet he's allowing wike or Atiku mess with him. Folarin could win.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci by yemi1504: 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
seunlayi:
Winning for him will no more be smooth

Oluwaseyi Abiodun Omo Makinde shame on you, you sold your party presidential bid and your state National Assembly candidates. See the disaster you brought to yourself. Let opposition Guber candidate Comes together before the election, they will all vote you out of that place if care is not taken. The bitterness you inherited from Wike will hunt your political career instead of putting your party first. See what adeleke just did in his State, he delivered it to his party

You can say that again! Being first a party man is very very key. Look at Adeleke.

2 Likes

Re: No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci by diggindeep: 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci by leisuretym: 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
TheGreenHouse:
In other words, Tinubu doesn't owe you nada after delivering your state to him. grin

You are trying to sell Lagos to Igbos because of power, you see what happened during presidential election, hope you won’t get to weep in the future after selling your heritage to the igbos
Re: No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci by Pabloma: 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
TheGreenHouse:
lol, pablo bulaba
cool.......
Re: No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci by KGD10: 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
Omoluabi16:
oyo politics is always interesting. I guess things cooled down since We lost Akala and Ajimobi.
I just don't like how makinde is becoming too involved in national politics, he doesn't even have a stronghold yet he's allowing wike or Atiku mess with him. Folarin could win.

I want Makinde (who's obviously better) to win, then decamp.
Re: No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci by leisuretym: 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
seunlayi:
Winning for him will no more be smooth

Oluwaseyi Abiodun Omo Makinde shame on you, you sold your party presidential bid and your state National Assembly candidates. See the disaster you brought to yourself. Let opposition Guber candidate Comes together before the election, they will all vote you out of that place if care is not taken. The bitterness you inherited from Wike will hunt your political career instead of putting your party first. See what adeleke just did in his State, he delivered it to his party

You want him to sell his race to Fulani for another 4 years, Mumu
The igbos voted for their son
And so the Yorubas in Oyo State
Re: No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci by Omoluabi16(m): 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
KGD10:

I want Makinde (who's obviously better) to win, then decamp.
he doesn't have to decamp. To where? That APC is like a mansion others have struggled to build over the years, he'll meet serious opposition there. Let him finish his two tenures first.
Re: No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci by KGD10: 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
Omoluabi16:
he doesn't have to decamp. To where? That APC is like a mansion others have struggled to build over the years, he'll meet serious opposition there. Let him finish his two tenures first.

He should. He will be a plus. APC needs all the best heads!
Re: No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci by Omoluabi16(m): 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
yemi1504:

You can say that again! Being first a party man is very very key. Look at Adeleke.
walahi. Tinubu will have to inevitably work with him, PDP or not. After all them be same yooba.
All these politicking by makinde will backfire.
Re: No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci by rickleye: 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
saphiere:

Bitch ! I thought you died !
Re: No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci by Ayokola6ix(m): 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Luukasz:
Oyo is 100% for Makinde.. if you are not in Oyo state.
Stop deceiving other stupid people like you that Makinde will lose OYO.

Oyo is for Makinde!
Oga where In OyO do you reside?? Cause you obviously arguing here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories / Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos) / Umar Ganduje Speaks About Projects Commissioned After Bribery Allegation Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.