Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Throwback: Campaign Photo Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Rhodes-vivour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Campaign Photo Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Rhodes-vivour (1259 Views)

MOMENT Youths Chased Away Lagos LP Candidate, Rhodes-vivour Campaign Train Away, / My Donation To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign - Photo / Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: Campaign Photo Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Rhodes-vivour by trutharena: 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
Below is the campaign photo of Chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour when he contested for senatorial election in Lagos 2019.

CC: Mynd44

Re: Throwback: Campaign Photo Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Rhodes-vivour by trutharena: 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
Below is the candidate clearly opening supporting IPOB sit at home in 2021.

https://twitter.com/GRVlagos/status/1399461625959268357?t=lKe6DCS4sivgqTa_Zx07-A&s=19

Re: Throwback: Campaign Photo Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Rhodes-vivour by Goodlady(f): 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
For adding Chinedu to claim Igbos hate votes, the ancestors rejects him.
His family lineage needs to be checked if he's indeed from Yoruba race.
So he came out under PDP as senatorial candidate in 2019.
Shebi I tell all of you here say PDP is pig party.
See as they are roaming around and they littered LP.
Gbadebo, o ti lule!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Campaign Photo Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Rhodes-vivour by trutharena: 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
Below is him soliciting for Biafra.

Chai, Chinedu why?

Link to tweet: https://twitter.com/GRVlagos/status/1415062168937115648?t=9VVh-VCDg0nn78hcxRxRKQ&s=19

See him calling Yoruba Afonja. Haaaaaa egbami.

The guy could even be one of the Igbo boys on Nairaland here.

Re: Throwback: Campaign Photo Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Rhodes-vivour by trutharena: 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
This you even love IPOB more than Nnamdi Kanu.

Yoruba youth don sleep. Jesu.

He even denigrated the Yoruba using the word “Afonja”.

https://twitter.com/grvlagos/status/1407288161957552131?s=46&t=oc3H807bZW-VyJUQIXbS0w

Re: Throwback: Campaign Photo Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Rhodes-vivour by SlurUsername1: 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nothing concern me and Lagos Elections, that one concern Yoruba pple

Pls someone should help me reach out to Remi tinubu and tell her I have a crush on her🥰🥰🤩

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Campaign Photo Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Rhodes-vivour by PrinceOfLagos: 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
The next governor of Lagos insha Allah

We defeated Tinubu in Lagos , we will defeat Sanwo Olu in this same Lagos on the 11th

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Campaign Photo Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Rhodes-vivour by olasaad(f): 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Campaign Photo Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Rhodes-vivour by trutharena: 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
There is a video in circulation and Gbadebo can’t even speak correct Yoruba. He couldn’t even pronounce the word “Eko e dide”.

How exactly will he communicate with the Kings and market women in Lagos? By using interpreter?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Campaign Photo Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Rhodes-vivour by Totilopussylick(m): 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
I am not surprised.

Urchins like all ready used and expired products tongue
Yamiriflathead:
Nothing concern me and Lagos Elections, that one concern Yoruba pple

Pls someone should help me reach out to Remi tinubu and tell her I have a crush on her🥰🥰🤩
Re: Throwback: Campaign Photo Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Rhodes-vivour by YungMillionaire: 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
The guy na Ibo confirm. He is the tool the Ibos are trying to use to take over the affairs of Lagos.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Campaign Photo Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Rhodes-vivour by ronalmagic10(m): 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The next governor of Lagos insha Allah

We defeated Tinubu in Lagos , we will defeat Sanwo Olu in this same Lagos on the 11th

You should be tired by now. You've never said anything and it came to pass.

If I were GRV, I would 100000km away from you people. Always supporting the losers

Shame on you. Tinubu is your president now and for the next 8 years.

After which we will repay the loyalty of the northerners. Cycle continues till rapture will take place

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Campaign Photo Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Rhodes-vivour by Nonso92(m): 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
grin
Re: Throwback: Campaign Photo Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Rhodes-vivour by PrinceOfLagos: 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
ronalmagic10:

You should be tired by now. You've never said anything and it came to pass.

If I were GRV, I would 100000km away from you people. Always supporting the losers

Shame on you. Tinubu is your president now and for the next 8 years.

After which we will repay the loyalty of the northerners. Cycle continues till rapture will take place
I said Lagos will fall to labour Party and it came to pass 😂😆😂😆
Re: Throwback: Campaign Photo Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Rhodes-vivour by Adeolaeniola(m): 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
All I know is Lagos is Yoruba land, a ti owun ri wa ole ma wa makowa lerun ni ile baba wa, for you to rule Lagos state you must be Yoruba with your full blood, because other regions will not tolerate such act.
Re: Throwback: Campaign Photo Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Rhodes-vivour by oyin44: 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I said Lagos will fall to labour Party and it came to pass 😂😆😂😆

l told you before that ,Tinubu used you people as an instrument of tool...simply to punish atiku... cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Campaign Photo Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Rhodes-vivour by trutharena: 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Adeolaeniola:
All I know is Lagos is Yoruba land, a ti owun ri wa ole ma wa makowa lerun ni ile baba wa, for you to rule Lagos state you must be Yoruba with your full blood, because other regions will not tolerate such act.

See him calling us Afonja.

See the picture he used self.

Yoruba liberal don completely sell us off.

https://twitter.com/grvlagos/status/1399737096936505346?s=46&t=oc3H807bZW-VyJUQIXbS0w

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: Campaign Photo Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Rhodes-vivour by OkutaNla: 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
trutharena:
This you even love IPOB more than Nnamdi Kanu.

Yoruba youth don sleep. Jesu.

He even denigrated the Yoruba using the word “Afonja”.

https://twitter.com/grvlagos/status/1407288161957552131?s=46&t=oc3H807bZW-VyJUQIXbS0w

The guy is probably one of the Ipob sympathizers that we engage here on Nairaland. Check out this screenshot of his comment on Twitter some years back. No true yoruba son would use that image.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Campaign Photo Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Rhodes-vivour by trutharena: 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
OkutaNla:

The guy is probably one of the Ipob sympathizers that we engage hereon Nairaland. Check out this screenshot of his comment on Twitter some years back. No true yoruba son would use that image.

He is truly a Naoralander.

Remember Seun once brought him on Nairaland here saying he wish to answer questions from Nairalander.
Re: Throwback: Campaign Photo Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Rhodes-vivour by OkutaNla: 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
trutharena:

See him calling us Afonja.

See the picture he used self.

Yoruba liberal don completely sell us off.

https://twitter.com/grvlagos/status/1399737096936505346?s=46&t=oc3H807bZW-VyJUQIXbS0w

That's the problem with intermarriage. Apparently, his father completely left his upbringing in the hands of his mother who is ibo. So it's safe to say that he was raised as an ibo boy. GRV is pro-ibo. He can't be trusted to protect Yoruba interest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Campaign Photo Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Rhodes-vivour by didroon43: 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
grin grin grin

This is very funny. The Chinedu in front of his name makes it very hilarious. It's also surprising as it sits well with his overall name.
Re: Throwback: Campaign Photo Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Rhodes-vivour by Jogs1900: 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
trutharena:
There is a video in circulation and Gbadebo can’t even speak correct Yoruba. He couldn’t even pronounce the word “Eko e dide”.

How exactly will he communicate with the Kings and market women in Lagos? By using interpreter?

Kindly help with the video please
Re: Throwback: Campaign Photo Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Rhodes-vivour by Finesse247: 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
APC having known that election can be won on social media and there are ballot boxes on twitter have launched a media propaganda against GRV. However, GRV's digital footprints on twitter about ethnicity isn't also helping the matter. GRV is an architect from MIT, If I am a Lagos voter, I would vote him and not a puppet.

(1) (Reply)

We’ll Chase Those Who Made PDP Lose Presidential Poll Away – Wike / Atiku Mocks APC For ‘begging’ Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu / FULL LIST: Delta Gov-elect, Oborevwori Inaugurates Transition Committee (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.