Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

The Atmosphere Today Is Just Like Person Die In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Atmosphere Today Is Just Like Person Die In Nigeria (1020 Views)

The Atmosphere In TBS As Lagos Awaits Peter Obi's Arrival For Campaign ( Video) / The Atmosphere Inside Rwang Pam Township Stadium When Tinubu Spoke To Supporters / Osun 2018: APC Rally And The Atmosphere At The Ila Federal Constituency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Atmosphere Today Is Just Like Person Die In Nigeria by Tiwaz2: 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Please who sensed this. The atmosphere and feeling of currently just looks like person die in Nigeria. No Joy everywhere even on social media.

17 Likes

Re: The Atmosphere Today Is Just Like Person Die In Nigeria by SlurUsername1: 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Atmosphere Today Is Just Like Person Die In Nigeria by Sacrednes: 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
normally if person win presidencial election na happy everybody be dey happy before oh.
This one belike turkey earthquake grin grin
National disaster

17 Likes

Re: The Atmosphere Today Is Just Like Person Die In Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
That's you. Not to us here. As e dey sweet us e dey pain some people. We are soooo happy aswear. Defeat is bad ooo. They are all crying right now. Zombies are crying. 0bidiots are crying. Atikulates are crying.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Atmosphere Today Is Just Like Person Die In Nigeria by yarimo(m): 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tiwaz2:
Please who sensed this. The atmosphere and feeling of currently just looks like person die in Nigeria. No Joy everywhere even on social media.
and no killing or distructions of properties. IPOB criminals want to hijacked TINUBU celebrations and steal from people's properties grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Atmosphere Today Is Just Like Person Die In Nigeria by ProphetM0hammad: 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sacrednes:
normally if person win presidencial election na happy everybody be dey happy before oh.
National disaster

You don't expect the losers to be happy
As for the winners, they've been aware of it for a long time now so it's not a surprise to win, it's just a formality

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Atmosphere Today Is Just Like Person Die In Nigeria by yarimo(m): 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sacrednes:
National disaster
Nigerians are wiser than IPOB, IPOB criminals want people to celebrate and hijacked it and turn it to violence
Re: The Atmosphere Today Is Just Like Person Die In Nigeria by ElSudani: 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
We are celebrating on our side o. Only Zombidients are in mourning as expected. I am even surprised none of them have jumped over a bridge yet.

1 Like

Re: The Atmosphere Today Is Just Like Person Die In Nigeria by Teddy0147(m): 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sacrednes:
National disaster

South west celebrated

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Atmosphere Today Is Just Like Person Die In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
Anambra atmosphere ðŸĪĢ😂😀ðŸĪĢ😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Atmosphere Today Is Just Like Person Die In Nigeria by Sacrednes: 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
so when Good luck was declared president the celebration was turned to violence?
When ya'radua became president the celebration was turned to violence?

When buhari won the celebration was turned to violence?
😂 😂 😂
Why are you so daft like this?
yarimo:
Nigerians are wiser than IPOB, IPOB criminals want people to celebrate and hijacked it and turn it to violence

2 Likes

Re: The Atmosphere Today Is Just Like Person Die In Nigeria by Goodlady(f): 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sacrednes:
National disaster
I m actually happy.
You and the op are the only unhappy ones. I recommend you all swallow 9 cubes of St Louis Sugar each and drink one sachet water each. After that, eat grass. You ll be happy and the grass ll make happiness grow in your belly ðŸŠī

Nothing's special today. There's nothing auspicious cos today na day wey some people dey share joy. No use your smelly mouth like mouth below spoil mood.

Re: The Atmosphere Today Is Just Like Person Die In Nigeria by Sacrednes: 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
just dey decive yourself there 😆 😆 😆 😆
To steal and lie na him una Sabi normally
Teddy0147:

South west celebrated

1 Like

Re: The Atmosphere Today Is Just Like Person Die In Nigeria by Houseontherock1: 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
We are celebrating here, don't know about you. Everyone around me is happy.
Re: The Atmosphere Today Is Just Like Person Die In Nigeria by chiefolododo(m): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
Teddy0147:

South west celebrated
but there was a protest in Ekiti ?

2 Likes

Re: The Atmosphere Today Is Just Like Person Die In Nigeria by yarimo(m): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
IPOB are not terrorists at that time
Sacrednes:
so when Good luck was declared president the celebration was turned to violence?
When ya'radua became president the celebration was turned to violence?

When buhari won the celebration was turned to violence?
😂 😂 😂
Why are you so daft like this?
Re: The Atmosphere Today Is Just Like Person Die In Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
We are happy here oooooo.
Re: The Atmosphere Today Is Just Like Person Die In Nigeria by Sacrednes: 7:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
nobody is happy
Today is national disaster day...bat Carry our madate run
You will be the one eating the grasses in no distance time
I go shal update you when the time reach.
Goodlady:

I m actually happy.
You and the op are the only unhappy ones. I recommend you all swallow 9 cubes of St Louis Sugar each and drink one sachet water each. After that, eat grass. You ll be happy and the grass ll make happiness grow in your belly ðŸŠī

Nothing's special today. There's nothing auspicious cos today na day wey some people dey share joy. No use your smelly mouth like mouth below spoil mood.

3 Likes

Re: The Atmosphere Today Is Just Like Person Die In Nigeria by Goodlady(f): 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sacrednes:
nobody is happy
Today is national disaster day...bat Carry our madate run
You will be the one eating the grasses in no distance time
I go shal update you when the time reach.
Seems your teeth is like grass cutter own. Eat grass..

Re: The Atmosphere Today Is Just Like Person Die In Nigeria by YungMillionaire: 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
Social Media is silent because the noisemakers of social media (Ibos) are currently mourning the loss of Obingo

2 Likes

Re: The Atmosphere Today Is Just Like Person Die In Nigeria by Sacrednes: 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
sharpen your teeth for the grasses
Before bat comes e go don mature
He will spice it up with agbado and cassava
Goodlady:

Seems your teeth is like grass cutter own. Eat grass..

2 Likes

Re: The Atmosphere Today Is Just Like Person Die In Nigeria by Vinnie2000(m): 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
OP,

You are correct. 👍👍

I just heard my neighbours son, saying Most of their Teachers and students were sad in their School. sad

Asides the Systematic Rigging from Mumud Yakubu,
Tinubu got his votes from Uneducated, Almajiri Northerners and a section of TRIBALISTIC, Igbophobic yorubas and NOT from sane, patriotic Nigerians. embarassed undecided
Re: The Atmosphere Today Is Just Like Person Die In Nigeria by Vinnie2000(m): 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
Goodlady:

I m actually happy.

Told you B4, Just Change ur Monicker back to SWEETPLUM.

U lacks consistency in comments and seemed Lost. sad

U will Talk A today, talk Z the next. sad

Change it, OK. 😒
Re: The Atmosphere Today Is Just Like Person Die In Nigeria by Teddy0147(m): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
chiefolododo:
but there was a protest in Ekiti ?

That video was in osun when adeleke lost that court case
Re: The Atmosphere Today Is Just Like Person Die In Nigeria by udede(m): 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
There is gloom in the land . Seriously Most people are apprehensive

1 Like

Re: The Atmosphere Today Is Just Like Person Die In Nigeria by Goodlady(f): 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Told you B4, Just Change ur Monicker back to SWEETPLUM.

U lacks consistency in comments and seemed Lost. sad

U will Talk A today, talk Z the next. sad

Change it, OK. 😒
U mean APC change
Re: The Atmosphere Today Is Just Like Person Die In Nigeria by WATCHOVER(m): 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
For me the reason why INEC Chairman is arrogant is because the Judiciary don't care about what the people feel and the reasons Judiciary is behaving like that is because the people have not taking a stand against erring Judges.
Re: The Atmosphere Today Is Just Like Person Die In Nigeria by chiefolododo(m): 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
Teddy0147:

That video was in osun when adeleke lost that court case
which video? You are a liar
Re: The Atmosphere Today Is Just Like Person Die In Nigeria by Teddy0147(m): 12:09am On Mar 02, 2023
chiefolododo:
which video? You are a liar

Go back and watch the video again and listen to the words that video was made in EDE â€Ķ you can check google if EDE is in ekiti
Re: The Atmosphere Today Is Just Like Person Die In Nigeria by flokii: 12:17am On Mar 02, 2023
Na march we dey ba?.. in 2 months time y'all will be hanging the potrait of your worst nightmare on the walls of your offices and business environment.
I'm just trying to imagine the Igbo man looking at Asiwaju's porrait in his office every morning and frowning cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Fact Check:the Boy That Hanged Himself Because Of Obi Died In 2016 / What Makes "Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour" An Igbo Man.no Tweets Made Him So. / Peter Obi Begs His Aggressive Supporters Not To Disturb The Court Processes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.