Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu (31007 Views)

Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak / Amaechi Congratulates Tinubu, Promise To Support Him In 2023 Elections / Aregbesola Congratulates Tinubu On His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu by magzey: 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Obidients will not like this one Aswaya grin grin

1 Like

Re: British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu by wizkidblogger(f): 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Britain that i was thinking will fight for us

Yamiriflathead:
grin

Britain has betrayed obedients
Re: British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu by livinbygrace: 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
Abeg make Una take an easy posting all this news about our incoming president ,make some people no go get HIgh BP.
Most of them are just being moody and sad since yesterday ..I don’t understand again oo
Re: British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu by Levels2(f): 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
princepeter566:
Britain is the first problem of Nigeria.
Second is eye neck
Third is wike
Fourth is Okowa
Fifth is ekiti people

Sixth Enugu people
Enugu Result. Yet they complained about ringing.
LP 428,640
APC 4,774

1 Like

Re: British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu by RexTramadol1: 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Nonsense Man, voted by mostly Hausa Fulani Almajiris and some SW Igbophobic Elements. sad

Lagos, FCT, Delta, Anambra, Edo, Plateau, Cross Rivers and most of All the Enlightened states NEVER voted for him. undecided

I SEE TINUBU AS PRESIDENT OF NIGER REPUBLIC,
NOT OUR DEAR, NIGERIA.. sad sad

Cry more…. Your dad will stand up when he enters the room.

2 Likes

Re: British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu by VenumX: 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
British-Nigeria relationship bla bla bla....

Why won't you congratulate him when you red necks put his slave trade family with the cabals in power to wreck the country since time immemorial?

And what kind of name is rishi sunak? Is that British? Fake Jews revealing themselves everywhere.
Re: British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu by Berankis: 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
juvewalex:
They have no other option than sending their congratulatory message to Tinubu...

Asiwaju, may you reing favour every Nigerian.
Thank you sir! Na the kind things wey I wan dey hear be this, not some stupid petition signing.

2 Likes

Re: British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu by SlurUsername1: 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
wizkidblogger:

Who is the us Biko?

2 Likes

Re: British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu by Heavensent01(m): 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Nonsense Man, voted by mostly Hausa Fulani Almajiris and some SW Igbophobic Elements. sad

Lagos, FCT, Delta, Anambra, Edo, Plateau, Cross Rivers and most of All the Enlightened states NEVER voted for him. undecided

if you like see him as zoo president, your living in Nigeria will be under him for 8yrs

shout yeast should accommodate more psychiatric hospitals

1 Like

Re: British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu by Lithiumite: 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Brief congratulations to a MANDATE THIEF grin grin grin grin

The law will soon catch up with him to return what he has stolen.

Would Britain allow such a monumental thief close to the government?

We lose good doctors and nurses everyday to Britain

We lose so much money in school fees everyday to Britain.

We lose so much looted money everyday to Britain.

The whites pray to go to heaven, Nigerians pray to go abroad.

Our stolen mandate will surely be retreived

In what way is any of this things you stated tinubu's fault.....the PDP you supported for 16 years brought us nothing but calamity, you jumped ship to a crudely organised and inexperienced labour party to come and experiment with our collective destinies at this time when our country needs an experienced hands on driver to steer us out of this lacuna we have found ourselves and not a learner like obi.

The elections have been won and lost and the wise has moved on while the foolish still sulks over spilled milk......are you more informed than the UK pm or GEJ or IBB that have all congratulated tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu by harbarzzy(m): 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
princepeter566:
Second is eye neck
Third is wike
Fourth is Okowa
Fifth is ekiti people
You guys have been programmed like robbot to believe other candidate are evil but the pretender olosho that keeps jumping from one party to another is a Saint..its Britain turn to be attacked

2 Likes

Re: British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu by officerfudo: 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Your bitternesss will never leave you till Tinubu leave office after the next 8 years

1 Like

Re: British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu by Vinnie2000(m): 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
officerfudo:

Your bitternesss will never leave you till Tinubu leave office after the next 8 years

Sick Old, Tinubu will Last Eight years?

Lol.

1 Like

Re: British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu by Metrofox(m): 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Parachoko:
On your mandate we shall stand

On your mandate we shall stand

On your mandate Bola

On your mandate Bola

On your mandate we shall Stand

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate

On his manhood /gBola you go stand

2 Likes

Re: British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu by Karlifate: 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

You need it. 🪣 🪣🪣🪣🪣

Give him GEEPEE tank instead.

cheesy cheesy
Re: British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Great!

The certificate has been issued to Asiwaju by INEC, the congratulatory messages can now start rolling in.

The International community respects Asiwaju Tinubu and their Presidents have sent their Ambassadors to him even before the election https://www.nairaland.com/7592434/how-international-community-courted-president-elect

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

lol, enjoy it why it lasts, you'll be out in few months.
Re: British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu by Ofemmanu1: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
Mylove55:
Idiotic pigs will not like this
Any pigs wey no like this election should to the lagoon

2 Likes

Re: British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu by pacespot(m): 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Britain definitely has big interest in Nigeria and the current arrangement that disfavours the South and keeps its people in bondage.
Re: British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu by Billmos: 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Obimypresident:Congrats to the Mandate thief. Tinubu stole our votes. A man with zero integrity.

Where u dey only one dat votes if u vote for ur brother did u no what d other person voted Relax as u hate tinubu there are many dat love him more dan those dat hate him jagaban is ur president for d next 8 years
Re: British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu by thatigboman: 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Outstandingmam:
British PM congratulates President-Elect

https://twitter.com/RishiSunak/status/1630981656470224928?s=20
see a whole British Prime Minister's tweet. 188,900 views with only 1,355 likes. that says a lot.
Re: British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu by SlurUsername1: 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
wizkidblogger:

LoL, Britain nor send una papa

They'd be seen as colonial upsurpers if they try to scuttle the elections.
It's not they don't interfer in local politics of sovereign nation's but they do it subtly

Re: British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu by SlurUsername1: 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
wizkidblogger:

It's not like they don't interfer in local politics of sovereign nation's but they do it subtly

Re: British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu by SlurUsername1: 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
wizkidblogger:

It's not like they don't interfer in the local politics of sovereign nation's o, but they do it subtly

Re: British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu by stacyadams: 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
princepeter566:
Second is eye neck
Third is wike
Fourth is Okowa
Fifth is ekiti people
grin
Re: British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu by K4daniel: 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
This thing pain ooo i am from the west but I will say this, this is the first time we all could have changed the history of this country by Putting tribe aside.

Nigeria shaiii..Ahh we still have a long way to go.

Tinubu as a governor didn't perform when he was there but he was able to raised men that performed after him.

My anger is to those Eastern governors who have made the east what it is. No meanighful development , greed and corruption have spoilt their thinking.. Most of them can't even vote for obi. It's so crazy envy and wickedness kill them.

I am sure even buhari wanted to make it free and fair but considering the hatred obi received from his igbo governors and the inadequate development in the Eastern part which was regarded as been inexperienced and lack of adequate performance when measured with asiwaju, who is expected to take the nation to next level. It makes buhari surrender to asiwaju. But they don't understand is not by that, integrity and accountability are what makes a great nation.

But he should have allow our votes to count..you can't win by cheating.

May God help every Nigerians 🙏 looking unto God to survive this time. The whole world knows what happened, God sees everything and will not let the wicked go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu by TrumpDonald2: 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Brief congratulations to a MANDATE THIEF grin grin grin grin

The law will soon catch up with him to return what he has stolen.

Would Britain allow such a monumental thief close to the government?

We lose good doctors and nurses everyday to Britain

We lose so much money in school fees everyday to Britain.

We lose so much looted money everyday to Britain.

The whites pray to go to heaven, Nigerians pray to go abroad.

Our stolen mandate will surely be retreived

You can imagine that so far, it's just British Prime Minister alone. How many countries embassies do we have in Nigeria? No African country yet apart from Liberia

Shame on you urchins

1 Like

Re: British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu by Fortruth: 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
princepeter566:
Second is eye neck
Third is wike
Fourth is Okowa
Fifth is ekiti people

Okowa? What is wrong with you?

This “victory” for Tinubu is a victory for Britain
Re: British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu by sharone21(f): 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Great!

The certificate has been issued to Asiwaju by INEC, the congratulatory messages can now start rolling in.

The International community respects Asiwaju Tinubu and their Presidents have sent their Ambassadors to him even before the election https://www.nairaland.com/7592434/how-international-community-courted-president-elect

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Hypocrite.

If UK played politics the way u guys play it, no Indian will be Prime Minister in UK.

Even the liberal, educated and open minded one that his dad is Yoruba and mum is Igbo representing Labor Party in Lagos State, u still see him as an outsider....

May God rid Nigeria of tribalism that your BAT encouraged all in the name of playing politics.
Re: British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu by UgandaPussy(f): 12:13am On Mar 02, 2023
Obingo idiots are no where to be found🤣🤣😁😁

Re: British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu by UgandaPussy(f): 12:15am On Mar 02, 2023
VenumX:
British-Nigeria relationship bla bla bla....

Why won't you congratulate him when you red necks put his slave trade family with the cabals in power to wreck the country since time immemorial?

And what kind of name is rishi sunak? Is that British? Fake Jews revealing themselves everywhere.

Obingo, please Stay away from sniper during this trying times.🤣🤣

Re: British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu by bigcasava1(m): 2:03am On Mar 02, 2023
UK will always support evil cos that's what they are, thanks to Russia who will soon send them to history
Re: British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 02, 2023
princepeter566:
Second is eye neck
Third is wike
Fourth is Okowa
Fifth is ekiti people

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. You are the chosen one!

Britain is the foundational problem of Nigeria. Their stooges are the Fulani ethnic group (whom the British prefer to be in power for their greediness) and the Fulani are being supported by the covetous Yoruba (I'm Yoruba by ethnic group).

If Ibo attained the presidency, the grip on Nigeria by the British Government will start to lose weight...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt / President Buhari Testing A Microphone At The Commonwealth Meeting (Video) / Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.