Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

Solve This One Too! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Solve This One Too! (1165 Views)

Maths competition (Solve This Equation) / If You Are Smart Enter And Solve This Riddle. / Solve This Puzzle!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solve This One Too! by kulex2k1(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2007
A plane was to leave from lagos to abuja. Before its departure the seats were filled to capacity there were no vacant seats. On arriving at abuja the pilot went into the plane before the persengers got down, to give them a thank u speech but to his amazement the pilot found out that there was no single person in the plane.
WHY?
Re: Solve This One Too! by Migines(m): 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2007
Ist of all, who is "he"
@topic
they used d emagency xit
Re: Solve This One Too! by Everbright(f): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2007
Who is "he"
Re: Solve This One Too! by Genial(m): 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2007
kulex2k1:

A plane was to leave from lagos to abuja. Before its departure the seats were filled to capacity there were no vacant seats. On arriving at abuja he went into the plane before the perrsengers got down to give them a thank u speech but to his amazement he found out that there was no single person in the plane.
WHY?

kulex2k1:

A plane was to leave from lagos to abuja. Before its departure the seats were filled to capacity there were no vacant seats. On arriving at abuja he went into the plane
There is no evidence from this statement to show that the plane actually took off. Your submission implies that "he" arrived at Abuja, but not necessarily the plane in question. Your statement lacks coherence and consistency.

2. If [1] is the case, then "he" travelled on a different plan than the one in question. Therefore "he" arrived at a different time later than the plane in question (assuming that it eventually took off), hence all the "passengers" were no longer on the plane at the time of "he"'s arrival.

3. If I decide to play along with the inconsistencies in your story, then I shall give you the answer you probably want to hear.
kulex2k1:

. . . he went into the plane before the perrsengers got down to give them a thank u speech but to his amazement he found out that there was no single person in the plane.
WHY?
Because it was a flight full of married people. Exploring the term "single" further would throw up partnerships (both civil and business), chaperoned children and so forth, but I shall keep it simple. I could use my imagination here and say they were all newly-weds from a mass-wedding organised by the Lagos state government - on their way to a presidential reception at Abuja. Otherwise you would have to answer the question of how plausible it is that a plane is full of married couples.

wink
Re: Solve This One Too! by kulex2k1(m): 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2007
so sorry "he" thats the PILOT
Re: Solve This One Too! by kulex2k1(m): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2007
@ Genial
whatever man! YOU GOT IT RIGHT. ur third point is right
Re: Solve This One Too! by Migines(m): 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2007
Dis guy is a FREAK!
Re: Solve This One Too! by kulex2k1(m): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2007
@Migines
who u calling a freak, prick
Re: Solve This One Too! by Migines(m): 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2007
1. I waz talkn bout d master detective(user name witheld)
2. U kuuuuuldnt av just call me a "prick".
Re: Solve This One Too! by aikmamah1(m): 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2007
Migines:

1. I waz talkn bout d master detective(user name witheld)
2. You kuuuuuldnt av just call me a "prick".

he just dd and u reacted as if u r one, r u a "prick" grin
Re: Solve This One Too! by kulex2k1(m): 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2007
@ Migines
am so sorry i didnt mean call u that i was jus fooling around i take back my words. one love.
and yes i think he is one freak (name witheld)
Re: Solve This One Too! by sammy6(m): 12:42am On Aug 31, 2007
@kulex2k1.You don come again with all this ya riddle where no get answear
Re: Solve This One Too! by kulex2k1(m): 3:02am On Aug 31, 2007
@ sammy
my riddles them get answer ojare! them just hard dats all
Re: Solve This One Too! by Everbright(f): 7:21am On Aug 31, 2007
@ Genial you are good.
@ poster,for goodness sake how do you expect someone to know the answer to this your freaky riddle
Anyway, you met your match
In Genial
Re: Solve This One Too! by Migines(m): 8:49am On Aug 31, 2007
[quote][/quote]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ Migines
am so sorry i didnt mean call u that i was jus fooling around i take back my words. one love.
and yes i think he is one freak (name witheld)

its alryte kulex
@aik mama or wat eva ur user name is, it wunt hurt if you mind your biznes.
as u can see he is more mature than d ist impression which makes your statement null nd DUMB
dont even boda to reply i'm tru wid u.
Re: Solve This One Too! by AKO1(m): 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2007
Rapture happened, and everyone went forst flight!! Una never read "Left Behind"?
Re: Solve This One Too! by Sharn06: 3:21am On Sep 03, 2007
Left Behind. Watched it!
Re: Solve This One Too! by clemcykul(f): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2007
heyy miggy dont be so upset about the dumbass who calld u a prick, grin
dats why hes a freak and a d**ck grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

one love! grin grin grin

now da answer is dis the pilot entered the plane b4 da passengers nd zoomed off widout em inside the lousy plane. period! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Solve This One Too! by AKO1(m): 2:54am On Sep 04, 2007
Ode, if the plane was empty when the pilot took off, how come you said that the seats were filled to capacity. See the inconsistency in this joke?
Re: Solve This One Too! by mimiko(f): 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2007
u guys should stop trying hard to solve it, its already being solved i see dicks and pricks flying around wen its actually scarce in some places like, here cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Solve This One Too! by qwext: 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2007
mimiko where is here
and you need plenty of abrasives to wash ur mind u kno shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
Re: Solve This One Too! by mimiko(f): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2007
hmmmm i mean hmmm here now as in hmmmm i dont know ooooo just kidding
Re: Solve This One Too! by Jaybaba(m): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2007
@ Genial.
Lovely!
That is what I call Critical Thinking.
A lot of us in this country need a course on that.
Re: Solve This One Too! by larriederm(m): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2007
rapture happen in between!

(1) (Reply)

Gist / Brainstorming / How Studio Met Gabrywyl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.