Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters (36701 Views)

Your Govt Is Temporary, I’ll Reclaim My Mandate – Atiku Tells Tinubu / Berom Leaders: Help Retrieve Our 55 Villages From Fulani Herdsmen / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by lolu2019: 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Why you erroneously think LP came third is because millions of their votes were stolen by APC! It was a conscious effort as if in the event of a run-off, they’d rather face a PDP than LP that has tremendous organic support all over the country!

Also, the ruling northern hegemony would much prefer it to be between APC and PDP rather than risk allowing tha ‘nyamiri’ overcoming their machinations and winning like he did in Lagos!
Peter Obi wasn’t as popular in the north as you all thought. Remember the northern Muslims still have the most population.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by soliufiljannah(m): 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
A country ruled by cabal cry
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by IGBOSON1: 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
HORLADY:
You all should go and rest and let Nigeria and Nigerians have peace. Any other means of seeking redress outside the court is not acceptable. If the blood of Nigerians is she'd because of all these selfish politicians, almighty God will not spare any of them. Ire o

How can there be peace when there’s no justice and fairness!? Did the Atiku spokesman mention anywhere that they seek to shed blood….or is that just your interpretation of the statement!?
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Omoawoke: 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Why you erroneously think LP came third is because millions of their votes were stolen by APC! It was a conscious effort as if in the event of a run-off, they’d rather face a PDP than LP that has tremendous organic support all over the country!

Also, the ruling northern hegemony would much prefer it to be between APC and PDP rather than risk allowing tha ‘nyamiri’ overcoming their machinations and winning like he did in Lagos!

Apc will rather face Lp than pdp

Core north will never vote LP

If atiku is out of the way…. No more vote sharing in the north… una go chop worse beating

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by benitwater(m): 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Go retrieve am for Dubai...🤣

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by fareed69(m): 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Steinmann:
THEIF NUBU STOLE THE PEOPLE"S MANDATE.
We shall recover our stolen democracy.

How many mandate do we even have self ?
Atiku dey shout Obi supporters dey talk.
The real owner has collected it .
Go and leak your wounds quietly.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by KimFlorence: 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/dont-despair-well-retrieve-our-stolen-mandate-atiku-tells-supporters/

Atiku want to retrieve "stolen" mandate, Obi want to retrieve stolen mandate, Kwakwanso too want to retrieve stolen mandate.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Ceazario: 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
Which one?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by ElSudani: 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
It could have been his mandate if PDP didn't split into 4 factions. The rest is history, the mandate was given to Asiwaju instead.
Any other pronouncements at this point is useless.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by engrpheleeks(m): 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wahala... Who come be the original owner of the mandate

1 Like

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by UncommonLogic: 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
Chilotem:
Atiku there was no record of voter suppression, result manipulation and violence in your strongholds. What you received were your actual results. It was Labour Party that was badly affected, thats why they came 3rd. Please keep quiet.
The same.LP that was rigging in the SE. Beating up and preventing APC supporters to vote?
Pls stop the comedy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by CasNova: 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Interesting. Go ahead and retrieve it, as long as it is done in legal way.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Adeyinka123: 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Serial LOSER
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by VIKTO83(m): 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
Chilotem:
Atiku there was no record of voter suppression, result manipulation and violence in your strongholds. What you received were your actual results. It was Labour Party that was badly affected, thats why they came 3rd. Please keep quiet.

Obasanjo did a terminal damage to Atiku and he can never ever recover from it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by bamsite2000: 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tribunal no dey tire you ,this old man ,abeg park well
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Jostoman: 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
nepapole:
How many people come win election like this?

This country don tire me sef....
the way the Apc change and reduce LP result is the same the they did to PDP. After the rigging in some poling unit, they started changing LP and PDP resalts immediately they started hearing obi result from the south.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by lolu2019: 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
juman:
Atiku wasting his money again.
what did u expect.stolen money.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by jahsharon: 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
The way you did in 2019.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by bewise24: 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
WE DIE IN THE QUEUE

Queuing has been part of our life
In schools, banks, filling station and more
You must commit good portion of your day
Waiting in endless line to get served

Then we wasted precious time, not life
But there came a time when our time
Was not the only thing we lost in the queue
Last December, we lost a poor motorist
Waiting in an endless queue in a fuel station
We watched helplessly as the corpse was carried
Through the crowd to the morgue amidst tears
Some of us heaved, some others hissed and then
Returned to the queue, wailing and waiting

After the passage of two months or less
The monstrous queue devoured yet another man
Who came to a bank to obtain a debit card
As usual, the corpse was taken away in silence.
We queue for nothing, we die for nothing
We queued to elect thieves that caused the queue
Had we known that thus will the end be
We would have rejected the cashless policy
And let things remain as they had been.

DEDICATED TO THOSE WHO DIED IN THE QUEUE

1 Like

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by dauntless15(m): 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Aclass1:
Once a candidate has been announced as president elect in Nigeria, other contestant hardly over turn it legally no matter the glare evidence.
Dear all, pls pardon me for expressing my problem here.
I know all of us are passing through one thing or the other. I'm in a very critical situation, depressed and really have to speak out. I have not gotten another job for over 5months as the private firm I'm working with get suspended. We have been starving with hunger. Even TP to move around is not there.
I'm using this medium to seek for your kind gesture.
Your hands would never dry.
Acct:
(050101
2901) GTB
Nana
Shey you voted for tinubu, tell him to find you job naw or beg him for agbado, you never see anything.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by favour32(m): 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Na only Obi mandate APC thief.
You nor dey line.
Wey talk talk Omocri?
Time to campaign for ya oga, you use am face Obi.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by lolu2019: 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
UncommonLogic:

The same.LP that was rigging in the SE. Beating up and preventing APC supporters to vote?
Pls stop the comedy.
don't mind him.maybe they think we are fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Kog45(m): 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
Chilotem:
Na second position suppose dey challenge first position,3rd position too dey vex and wan overtake 2nd to face 1st I never understand o....politics truly na dirty game.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by broadman20: 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I think I’ll understand if the pdp claims to be rigged but LP that came 3rd I no understand that one

Those people who were beaten in Lagos were people from irigbiji I guess?

May God of justice reward you all and may you all become victims one day in a foreign land like those people you supported their humiliation in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by johnjose68: 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
FoolishBoy419:
The election is questionable indeed. Not that I care but I find it hard to believe that APC won in Zamfara and got that many votes in Katsina. It's either the reports about banditry that we have been hearing in those areas were all PDP lies or the results were tampered with.

How did obingo get all those votes coming from UGM-invested, ipob-ravaged region, amidst sit-at-home syndromic situation
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by edungene7: 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
INEC having betrayed the trust of the electorate everyone is entitled to lay claim as a winner

1 Like

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Demolakay: 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I think I’ll understand if the pdp claims to be rigged but LP that came 3rd I no understand that one

Check d gap btw PDP nd labour den comeback nd tell me wu among both was truly rigged.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by LeopardX: 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
You Atiku have been saying this now for 20yrs
24 years my man.
He's contested for presidency for a record 6 times. 6 X 4 = 24. 😂

1 Like

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Jostoman: 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
lolu2019:
what did u expect.stolen money.
Let him waste it after all it is not your money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gafaru Street In Lagos Flooded After A 12 Hour Rainfall / Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension / Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.