Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm (43623 Views)

Portable Accuses His Baby Mama Of Sleeping With MC Oluomo’s Aide, Koko Zaria / Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother / Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by sonofElElyon: 11:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
kolafolabi:
I watched the video of Kokozaria making the threats and also abusing Kemi Afolabi, a Nollywood Actress. It was really unnecessary especially for him, being a public figure.

I urge all to embrace peace as Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has been declared the winner of the just concluded Presidential Election.

Yeye
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by placeofallure(f): 12:00am On Mar 02, 2023
shidaa:

If anybody celebrate tomorrow it will be another person's turn . Let condemn thuggery

Yes, I concur.
Let's also condemn Aproko. It's not good especially for the girl child.

1 Like

Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by leokid866: 12:02am On Mar 02, 2023
adler777:

I am not Obidient, go through my posts if you're not too lazy to read. The evidence is in my previous posts... I have never believed in the top 3 politicians contesting!

But as for you APC members, you believed in the use of thugs for voting, I think it's clear now that they cannot deliver in the long run. If you people don't focus on building projects and good governance, it's only a matter of time cos APC will end up losing Lagos.

Lagos based Yorubas are no longer supporting APC's thuggery and Sanwo's ineptitude. Wake up and smell the coffee. Ire o!
lol so all building and infrastructure projects already on ground is just play abi? How many states can match Lagos in infrastructure or policy development? Answer I'll wait..... ✋️

1 Like

Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by Goodlady(f): 12:03am On Mar 02, 2023
adler777:

I am not Obidient, go through my posts if you're not too lazy to read. The evidence is in my previous posts... I have never believed in the top 3 politicians contesting!

But as for you APC members, you believed in the use of thugs for voting, I think it's clear now that they cannot deliver in the long run. If you people don't focus on building projects and good governance, it's only a matter of time cos APC will end up losing Lagos.

Lagos based Yorubas are no longer supporting APC's thuggery and Sanwo's ineptitude. Wake up and smell the coffee. Ire o!
Lmao. Those Lagos State Yorubas ll show you live videos of how they voted Sanwoolu in Lagos on Saturday. No worry. Just go n buy bucket to cry inside. Cos if you baff with it, it's juju for getting rich in your dreams only.

1 Like

Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by yahoodetector: 12:04am On Mar 02, 2023
accordadoga:
Na dem go start dey shout RIGGING again..

They keep constituting nuisance home and abroad…

I don’t blame them, I blame the NORTH.

The NORTH should have wiped their entire generation out in 1968…

Nuisance for no dey Nigeria again..

Dem don dey claim Lagos, it is obvious if y.e.e.b.o becomes President, dem go hijack Naija

Awon omo ale Naija

Is that last picture a graphical representation of how yóur pop's d*ck falls second by second after it is being touched by ur mumsy?
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 02, 2023
leokid866:
lol so all building and infrastructure projects already on ground is just play abi? How many states can match Lagos in infrastructure or policy development? Answer I'll wait..... ✋️

Leave Nigeria first, go to common SA, you will stop celebrating the mediocrity you call development. You're shouting cos of Mile 2 to CMS rail? Eyaa... Pele.

The light rail they couldn't build for 24 years is what other countries developed in less than 5 years. Go to ordinary Nairobi in Kenya and see how clean it is, go to Kigali in Rwanda, go to Casablanca in Morocco and see wonders, go to Cape Town in South Africa... These are countries with lower GDP than Nigeria, but if we tell semi-illiterates like you, you will think you know it all.

Remove the dust from your eyes, the world has left Nigeria behind in terms of development.

3 Likes

Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by nedekid: 12:06am On Mar 02, 2023
juman:
MC oluomo, Koko Zaria, etc are lovely good people.
Yeah, the perfect gentlemen in their circle.
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

Lmao. Those Lagos State Yorubas ll show you live videos of how they voted Sanwoolu in Lagos on Saturday. No worry. Just go n buy bucket to cry inside. Cos if you baff with it, it's juju for getting riche.in your dreams only.

Lol... Na una sabi. Whether or not Sanwo enters, be it by rigging or fair votes, my own life isn't dependent on peanuts and left overs from politics.

I have skills that feed me and I can live anywhere in the world.

Since you're wholeheartedly in support of APC and their system, all you are doing today, if it's good or bad for Lagos and Nigeria, your children and their children will be a beneficiary of it.

Aseele l'abowaba!

Bye!
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by nedekid: 12:11am On Mar 02, 2023
netmillionaires:
I was evwn wondering what is wrong in paying actors to support a candidate. Is that not what we call influencer? Do they expect influencers should work for free?

Obedients also did the same. Infact they shared water to people on the queue during voting - a subtle way of vote buying.

Rightly said.
But the main issue here is the open threat on the actress. Even bold enough to make a video evidence. Is it impunity or stark ignorance of the implications?
If it is both, then the actress is in grave danger.
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by Goodlady(f): 12:15am On Mar 02, 2023
adler777:

Lol... Na una sabi. Whether or not Sanwo enters, be it by rigging or fair votes, my own life isn't dependent on peanuts and left overs from politics.

I have skills that feed me and I can live anywhere in the world.

Since you're wholeheartedly in support of APC and their system, all you are doing today, if it's good or bad for Lagos and Nigeria, your children and their children will be a beneficiary of it.

Aseele l'abowaba!

Bye!
Mr Asesile Abowaba, that name fits you gan cos Abowaba na genuine surname.
I m a working class woman. I don't feed from politics. But I m informed and know politics. I v no sympathy for Obidients cos they are unruly. I blv Tinubu ll do well.

1 Like

Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by nedekid: 12:19am On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

Ok. They ll shun thuggery. But are you saying Yorubas should shun unwarranted politics of hate being done by Obidients especially Igbos?
If you are indeed Omo Oduwa, know that you can be an endangered specie where Igbos are in future. See how they are campaigning against Sanwoolu
I think sanwo olu personally is a good man worth voting for.
But come to think of it, the other folks ie Gandor, Rhodes etc, aren't they Yorubas too? Where then is the hate?
Besides is it only ibos aside Yorubas voting in Lagos?
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 02, 2023
accordadoga:

Dem don dey claim Lagos, it is obvious if y.e.e.b.o becomes President, dem go hijack Naija

Awon omo ale Naija

Don't be frustrated. Take cold zobo and sleep. All these hatred for Ibos, I will see where it will lead una. Always playing the ethnic cards. Continue dining with your illusion of Ibo this or that...tueh!

For your information, ọmọ Yoruba àtàtà ni mí (You can doubt it, it's your headache anyways).

Hear this bitter truth: Nigeria will be totally free and healed if the Ibos rule the country.

Go and study history...
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 02, 2023
Romanoff:

Public figure?

🤣

Wetin person no go read, see and hear for zoogeria?

Lol...my whoa is whoaed!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by Romanoff(f): 1:37am On Mar 02, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

At least, we know him.
Which person from your lineage popular reach am grin

Better to be an unpopular decent person than an Achan, Cain or a Jezebel.

You get my drift?
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by Majesty7: 1:46am On Mar 02, 2023
ExclusiveBet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gAebx7FDVM&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

Nollywood actress, Adunni Ade has called out MC Oluomo’s aide, Koko Zaria, over an alleged threat to her life.

In an Instagram post that is currently trending, Adunni revealed she had contacted the US embassy in Nigeria, police, and other relevant authorities over the video made by Koko Zaria.

She alleged that in the video, the National Union of Road Transport Workers in Lagos, Koko Zaria threatened to deal with her over her.

She adds that this trails her comments on certain entertainers being paid money to campaign for a candidate in the 2023 elections.

Adunni, however, urged members of the general public to be aware of the situation and hold Koko Zaria responsible if anything happens to her.

Adunni wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CpQEDhmokbP/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Is this what she called threat? She is indeed the pig (dirt) he called her. These ladies have benefited immensely from the magnanimous of these guys. They know each other well. These small ladies are just trying to form woke possibly those guys don't have their time again. Ladies hardly think and mostly forget help easily. They both know each other very well. The guy didn't even threatened her. He said whenever they meet, he will take her to police station. She is just raising unnecessary dust. Maybe she owes him. Most people like this guy can collect gift they gave you 10years. They are street guys who don't like cheating.

They should settle themselves and if the lady has collected even 1kobo from the guy, she should endeavor to return it. Don't start what you can't finish

1 Like

Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by Majesty7: 1:52am On Mar 02, 2023
nedekid:

Rightly said.
But the main issue here is the open threat on the actress. Even bold enough to make a video evidence. Is it impunity or stark ignorance of the implications?
If it is both, then the actress is in grave danger.

Did you understand his language? How is, "we will drag each other to police station" a threat? Tell the actress to return any favor done to her by these guys, period. You can't eat your cake and have it. You've enjoyed from us in the past and you said you are no longer with us, then return the things you enjoyed when you were with us. Don't forget this same guy and his boss were almost all this yeye actresses godfather.

1 Like

Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by nedekid: 2:55am On Mar 02, 2023
Majesty7:

Did you understand his language? How will, we will drag each other to police station a threat? Tell the actress to return any favor done to her by these guys, period. You can't eat your cake and have it. You've enjoyed from us in the past and you said you are no longer with us, then return the things you enjoyed when you were with us. Don't forget this same guy and his boss were almost all this yeye actresses godfather.
Oga, that video is a threat. Even if was made by her normal friend, eg a co- actress, her driver, a banker etc, it still is.
But the individual in this video talking raises the warning light to full amber level. This is obviously a street thug, a person of violence, and she rightly considers his video a threat. I am sure if oluomo makes a video like this about you, you will relocate for your safety. (oluomo probably wount personally as he seems to be more exposed).
Did he not say if they meet, she will be thought sense and then they will drag themselves to station? In local Nigerian context, it means there will be "two fighting" which will end up in police station. If she no Wan fight nko and chooses to go by her legitimate affairs?
Anyway, whatever those fellows do with actresses is irrelevant to this matter of personal safety.
Anyway oluomo is an American citizen, most likely this other fellow. They know the implications of assaulting or harming an American citizen here in naija.
I know, because I have seen British authorities act on my paddies case when he had just health emergency in naija, not threat to life as in this case.
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by Nauttyprof(m): 4:35am On Mar 02, 2023
FactBoyz:
Oshodi Thugs are at it again.

Lagosians VOTE Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour of Labour Party for Governor so that all this Urchinery and Thuggery can stop.

Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Family Tree. (A True Lagosian)

William Vivour (1830- 1890) grandfather of Justice Akinwunmi Rhodes-Vivour (1910 - 1987)

who was the Older brother of World War 2 Vet Airman Bankole Vivour (1920 - 1944) & father of

Justice Bode Rhodes-Vivour (1951 - ) who is d father of

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour 1983 -

Are we voting him because of his ancestors? I just don't understand this recent spread of nonsense. If his ancestors occupied positions in Nigeria and I believe they were appointed based on what they had to offer, what does this candidate stand to offer and what are his personal records or achievements?
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 02, 2023
Koko Zaria American boy

1 Like

Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by Cantonese: 5:21am On Mar 02, 2023
accordadoga:

Awon omo ale Naija

Abi?

Na mouth some people get pass. E for better make some of their family enjoy part of the wiping out make dem feel the pain. Bros, wiping out fit you o.
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by SaturnNick(m): 5:29am On Mar 02, 2023
grin grin grin
HeartlessMan:
Tinubu has not even been sworn in and they've started killing innocent people.

Nigeria's population will drop to 30 million people by 2027 at this rate.
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by BennyDGreat: 5:53am On Mar 02, 2023
adler777:

Ogbeni, if Gbadebo enters na crime? At the end of the day, he is a pure Lagosian, so what's wrong with that?

The fact remains that if we look at performance, Sanwo has been the worst governor in the past 24 years of AD/ACN/APC domination in Lagos state.

Even Tinubu performed better than Sanwo in his first 4 years in office.

How did you arrive at the conclusion with Sanwoolu performance
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by Pat081: 6:01am On Mar 02, 2023
accordadoga:
Na dem go start dey shout RIGGING again.

They keep constituting a nuisance at home and abroad…

A nuisance for no dey Nigeria again.

Awon omo ale Naija
and you think you make sense with this foolish comment of yours? Let's wait and see what your father Tinubu will do differently from what PMB is doing to us now
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by severee(m): 6:12am On Mar 02, 2023
ExclusiveBet:

cry Nooooooo everybody forget election this is national concern

My love I go shield you from them haters grin
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 02, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Because I am a Lagosian and I judged him based on the same performance indicators as his predecessors.

In terms of performance, Sanwo didn't do jack! You know this yourself, don't try to play ignorant just because you're supporting him...
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by Tunedey0001(m): 6:19am On Mar 02, 2023
Most of you against Lagos are non yorubas
I don't know why you all are not concerned about your state, Lagos is your problem. And it's doing better than your state by far not even your governor can match anybody that have govern Lagos in terms of development and economy,

I will advice you all to put effort in your state it will help everyone in the long run. Lagos na just one state in Nigeria focus on your state simple.

The yorubas you all have right to support who ever you like but I will advice you nobody likes Lagos development than their state, Don't support what will cost you your pride.

ADVANTAGE OF LAGOS/FG BEEN RUN BY SAME PARTY.

Buhari government show us sege but Lagos was able to achieve and get approval of what they beg FG for under another party.

Examples are the approval for the right of way for the red line railway in Lagos which start from Marina to alagbado. (2) the approval for Lekki sea port. (3) the approval for Lekki airport. (4) the construction of apapa oworoshoki expressway by FG. (4) the construction of Lagos Ibadan expressway.
(5) construction of Lagos Ibadan railway. Etc

Lagos just develop another 30 years plan
Most of it can only be accomplished by getting approval from FG because the constitution rest the power on FG. if you allow this non yorubas to mislead you na you lose because they will go back to their region and they will be happy that you fail. Nobody can love you more than they love themselves and they can't give what they don't have. On a normal day na Yoruba suppose they tell other region how to govern not them telling you because all your state is far better than their region. Tell them to face their region. SW is more organize than any region in Nigeria. I will give you examples.
(1) in SW you have DAWN( Development agenda of western Nigeria) own by all state in SW. They plan the development of the region.
(2) ODUDUWA INVESTMENT: this is also own by all SW state to have investment in different sectors.
(3) AMOTEKUN: this is also SW regional police department to checkmate insecurity in the region.

Now think which region has any of this or United about development as the SW, you are far better/superior to them in every aspect.
Vote for the person that will move development in SW state don't ever vote who they choose to govern your state for you. If they're so good in choosing leader let them start with their state and region first.
I don't know when Nigeria will be telling American how to govern, is it possible,No

Use your brain
YORUBA RONU.

you all can attack me ooo
I don't care
I only care for my tribe, do same for your tribe.
Am Yoruba first before Nigeria.
Thanks
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by StJasper(m): 6:22am On Mar 02, 2023
ExclusiveBet:

Nollywood actress, Adunni Ade has called out MC Oluomo’s aide, Koko Zaria, over an alleged threat to her life.

In an Instagram post that is currently trending, Adunni revealed she had contacted the US embassy in Nigeria, police, and other relevant authorities over the video made by Koko Zaria.

She alleged that in the video, the National Union of Road Transport Workers in Lagos, Koko Zaria threatened to deal with her over her.

She adds that this trails her comments on certain entertainers being paid money to campaign for a candidate in the 2023 elections.

Adunni, however, urged members of the general public to be aware of the situation and hold Koko Zaria responsible if anything happens to her.

Adunni wrote:

I will never subscribe to political violence but I believe Adunni Ade and those who are supporting her on this issue are totally mad.

Political decision is a personal thing. You should not believe you are the only person who can make correct political decision.

You chose to support Obi doesn't mean your colleagues don't have any right to support another candidate.

So many things have been said to the celebrities who declared their support for Tinubu. Many even rained curses on the innocent children of these celebrities!!!

Politics of intolerance and violence must be erased from our land.
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by StJasper(m): 6:25am On Mar 02, 2023
BennyDGreat:

I believe you have better things to do with your time instead of bandying words with a congenital idiot
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by KIDfurniture(m): 6:25am On Mar 02, 2023
It’s like u r mad . I mean very sick . You just called a thug / killer a public figure. Is ur father also one of them.

kolafolabi:
I watched the video of Kokozaria making the threats and also abusing Kemi Afolabi, a Nollywood Actress. It was really unnecessary especially for him, being a public figure.

I urge all to embrace peace as Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has been declared the winner of the just concluded Presidential Election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Steps Out In Severely Ripped Jeans. Sexy Or Trashy? / Davido Shows Off Rolex Watch Alongside His Alleged Girlfriend / Fella Makafui Has Undergone 3 Abortions For Her Sugar Daddy – Chat Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.