Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu (34391 Views)

2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB / IBB Congratulates Soludo / IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by drlateef: 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
Strangebuttrue:
Ibb is not serious

Indeed!!! May be you are the unserious one. He knows what he is talking. He has been there in the past. You have never been.

1 Like

Re: New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by onuman: 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
Mr Crook Maradona.

Let Nigeria be restructured politically now away from the fraudulent political structure IBB and Abacha did in proliferation of too many non viable states in the far north of Nigeria to suck proceeds from mineral resources from the south to the far north, as well assigning undue political and economical advantages to the far north, under unitary government system.
It's now or divide Nigeria into more functional countries.

Good to note that for more than 15 years before Tinubu joined APC in 2015, he had campaigned all over the SW region for political restructuring of the fraudulent political structure.
Re: New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Karlifate: 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
madridguy:
I am waiting for Pa OBJ congratulatory message.

Expect a 47 pages open letter.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by mechanics(m): 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hmmmm.
Re: New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Rapuru14: 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
spearman:
ALL HAPPY EXCEPT EBOS WHO ARE RAGING MAD.
BUT AS NOMADS THEY HAVE NO CLOUT TO CAUSE HAVOC EXCEPT IN AFGHAEASTERN AS THEY CONTRIBUTE NOTHING BUT NUISANCE TO NIGERIA.
You,, your generation, your father, mother and children if you're potent to have any are eternally mad!

1 Like

Re: New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Neoteny7: 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
madridguy:

When he's done writing love letters.
Re: New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Poshest4: 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
You can't spell ordinary swear omg I'm ashamed of your family

millionboi2:
can you swell by d God you serve that all are happy xpt Ibos?can you

Make thunder for fire you now

1 Like

Re: New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by DeOTR: 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fut9ure:
I don't have much to say but if you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man suffering from dementia who is not mentally and physically fit But still you want to support same man to head over 220 million Nigeria may youband your children know no peace

For this curse to be generational for your posterities then you are aware of what we suffered during Buhari's tenure of his incessant travel for medical check to the point we stated he should hand over to a vibrant tinubu
You go dey alright las las.
Your hope shall be renewed and we'll get you a decent job so you'll start living a meaningful life.
Re: New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by julioralph(m): 12:01am On Mar 02, 2023
This country ehnn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Bigbom: 12:16am On Mar 02, 2023
Thanks baba IBB what elder sees while sitting, a child would not see even when standing on a threshold. This is the wise.
Re: New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Lazenby007(m): 12:32am On Mar 02, 2023
Strangebuttrue:
Ibb is not serious
They are all birds of feathers. Very useless people. Anyways, there is always tomorrow.
Re: New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by BullyBullies: 12:46am On Mar 02, 2023
spearman:
BUT AS NOMADS THEY HAVE NO CLOUT TO CAUSE HAVOC EXCEPT IN AFGHAEASTERN AS THEY CONTRIBUTE NOTHING BUT NUISANCE TO NIGERIA.

Facts
Re: New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by samfrancis1(m): 12:47am On Mar 02, 2023
madridguy:
That one.. he won’t o.. he’s the one who’s been holding Nigeria hostage all this years.. he wants another of his boys planted there so he can always control from Ota…
Re: New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by samfrancis1(m): 12:50am On Mar 02, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:
New dawn kill you there IBB
. Wetin ibb go see.. you might never get to see it in your life time and in another.. respect people who are far ahead of you .. it won’t hurt or take anything away from you.. don’t have to be rude all time.. don’t die young man
Re: New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Ak83: 12:57am On Mar 02, 2023
Fut9ure:
I don't have much to say but if you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man suffering from dementia who is not mentally and physically fit But still you want to support same man to head over 220 million Nigeria may youband your children know no peace

For this curse to be generational for your posterities then you are aware of what we suffered during Buhari's tenure of his incessant travel for medical check to the point we stated he should hand over to a vibrant tinubu
calm down, you go just kill yoursef for nothing.
Re: New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by biilwwu(m): 1:11am On Mar 02, 2023
MY FELLOW PROGRESSIVES LET US IGNORE ALL OBIDENSE AND WAILERS LATER THEY WILL JOIN THE TRAIN OF NIGERIA GOING TO LAND OF PROSPERITY AND SUCCESS.
Re: New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by HITsquad: 2:10am On Mar 02, 2023
spearman:
but when they say they want to leave the country you start crying?
Re: New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Venerable612(m): 2:47am On Mar 02, 2023
IBB - one of those that instigated corruption and destroyed Nigeria.

Funny how they should be in jail but are rather revered.
Re: New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Mickykarim: 3:20am On Mar 02, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/new-dawn-has-come-for-nigeria-ibb-congratulates-president-elect-tinubu/

WHILE IBB ASSOCIATES WITH VICTORY, IDENTIFIES WITH ACHEIVEMENT AND ALIGN WITH SUCCESS. THE NOW REDUCED Abeokuta's LITTLE MAN Otta BRUTE BUSIED HIMSELF WITH BICKERINGS IN ABSURDITY.

The cynical sadist OBJ was lost in the fury of stunned grace jolted by awesome attainment and become awed in disbelief with overwhelming unequal reach and whilst IBB recognizes and identifies with a huge FEAT, the Otta brute was marauding his nuisances around town to thwart a sweet deserving hard won victory.

THE SHAMELESS Egba LITTLE MAN DISROBED FROM THE RESERVED PEDESTAL OF STATESMEN, CRASHED LANDED IN MIRES OF DIGRACE AND BECOME FIRMLY PLANTED IN ABYSMAL CESSPIT OF HISTORY.

The ROT that constitutes Obasanjo came to the fore for all to bear witness and affirm as a HATFUL unworthy tainted polluted contaminated goon of this era. OBJ was only able to further manifest his reduce personality and we have taken him for what he presented himself to represent. A compulsive distaste, despicable recalcitrant embodiment of evil.

IBB has now extracted and rescued himself from the camp and cult of the diabolical forces holding the nation back from greatness.

WHILE OBJ CHOSE TO REMAIN DIRTY AND EVIL, IBB JUST RENOUNCED DISCARDED AND JETTISONED ALL ALLOYED ALLIANCE WITH THE CAMP OF DARK MINDS OF THE LAND.
Re: New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Subonbon(m): 4:26am On Mar 02, 2023
Ever8090:
Where him dey dey congratulate am?....new down with a sick man and a Boko haram founder?...
hmmm may God help us..
Re: New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by proprince(m): 4:34am On Mar 02, 2023
New dawn of doom

Tinubu is not our President.
Stupid IBB.

So after the whole thing that played out, this is the kind of elections you old fools wish to see b4 you start going down 6 feets.

The youths rejects it.
Re: New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Sunkyboie(m): 5:16am On Mar 02, 2023
Ipob should take their fate. And stop crying
Re: New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by millionboi2: 6:54am On Mar 02, 2023
Poshest4:
You can't spell ordinary swear omg I'm ashamed of your family

you are a nicompool
Re: New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by beardedboy(m): 7:22am On Mar 02, 2023
Strangebuttrue:
Ibb is not serious
Because he isn't supporting an ipob fraud?
Re: New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by TheBTCinvestor: 8:10am On Mar 02, 2023
samfrancis1:
. Wetin ibb go see.. you might never get to see it in your life time and in another.. respect people who are far ahead of you .. it won’t hurt or take anything away from you.. don’t have to be rude all time.. don’t die young man

You slowpoke...if u mention me again..that will be ur end..idiot
Re: New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Flashywalls1: 8:53am On Mar 02, 2023
LAXconfidential:

When you're not posting this your scam of a programme, you're busy posting your account number for nairalanders to send you their hard and money while begging that you're dying of hunger. Abi you think that some of us don't know that it's you?? Mr NANA
You are very wrong
Re: New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Streetmovement(m): 8:56am On Mar 02, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I'm sorry to say this but the Igbos don't have sense at all cuz they always fail to see that the Yoruba's don't support them, they all Blindsided, anytime the Igbos always try to go for something the yourbas always block that opportunity but they keep supporting the Yoruba's without understanding that.

Throughout the years have had the opportunity to be live in both tribe's and I have come to this understanding, I'm in no way trying to pitch any tribe against each other, to be sincere I love both tribe's cuz I've got a lot of friend's from both tribe's but I won't fail to point out the truth.

This was Igbos turn for presidency but you know as the story dey go, election has been rigged from day one so no be today he start, so the people complaining should just accept the fate of the whole Operation.

I would advise the Igbos to use this experience as a stepping stone to do better in playing politics next time cuz from my point of view it's a game of interest not of emotions.

Goodluck to the new president elect @Bola Ahmed Tinubu, personally I don't hate him, my prayer be say make him do well cuz if he follow him predecessor footsteps na all of us go still suffer am, infact he fit be suffer 2.0.

That's just how the game goes
Re: New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by samfrancis1(m): 9:04am On Mar 02, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

You slowpoke...if u mention me again..that will be ur end..idiot
chest beater.. I’ve mentioned you.. before you type will come near seeing end of me.. your generation must have really dwindled.. and you’ll be in your last seconds…
Re: New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Christistruth00: 9:50am On Mar 02, 2023
madridguy:

Baba Iyabo is a Principality of Africa

He manifests whenever any Yoruba man is about to Surpass him

He did it to Awolowo ,and MKO and he manifested against Tinubu when he made the Speech telling Buhari to Cancel the Elections

It is National Fasting and Prayers that can bind him and bring him to order
Re: New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by TheBTCinvestor: 10:32am On Mar 02, 2023
samfrancis1:
chest beater.. I’ve mentioned you.. before you type will come near seeing end of me.. your generation must have really dwindled.. and you’ll be in your last seconds…

Poor broke demented Failure...ur always and always be a shy deluded fool
Re: New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by LAXconfidential(m): 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
Flashywalls1:

You are very wrong

You think I can't see your IP address? The fact that I even addressed you directly should show you that I know exactly who you are. Or do you want me to take it further by using your bank KYC to locate your friends and loved one to let them know what you do on this forum daily?
Re: New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu by Spandau: 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/new-dawn-has-come-for-nigeria-ibb-congratulates-president-elect-tinubu/
Tinubu should be extremely wary when people like Babangida speaks. IBB means the exact opposite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ / Fayose Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Refinery & Petrochemical Plant At Ibigwe In Ohaji Egbema Imo State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.