Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Obi Got A Total Of 1,960,589 Votes From The 5 Eastern States. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Got A Total Of 1,960,589 Votes From The 5 Eastern States. (1120 Views)

In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) / Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate / 2019: 41 Candidates Jostle To Become Lagos Governor, 589 Eye Lagos Assembly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Got A Total Of 1,960,589 Votes From The 5 Eastern States. by Nanorest: 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
This should remind the east that they need to be in good terms with other regions because in a contest between just Kano state and the five eastern states, going by tribal cards, Kano will win the election.

In all, total votes all parties got from south east does not exceed 2million even when everyone decided to vote as against the over 3million votes from the west even when majority didn't bother to vote

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Got A Total Of 1,960,589 Votes From The 5 Eastern States. by Nanorest: 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nanorest:
This should remind the east that they need to be in good terms with other regions because in a contest between just Kano state and the five eastern states, going by tribal cards, Kano will win the election.

In all, total votes all parties got from south east does not exceed 2million even when everyone decided to vote as against the over 3million votes from the west even when majority didn't bother to vote
Re: Obi Got A Total Of 1,960,589 Votes From The 5 Eastern States. by Richardonald(m): 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
Oga stop capping. Nobody is a kid here, that's why have been silent since, if inec can rig election in favor of ruling party, what will it take to defranchise people from some region from voting..

To tell you sincerely, people in SE troop out, but the scam bvas was not working in some places, the total number of accredited voters from my pu are more than 5k, the number of people that came out out that day shocked me, they were more than 4k, but only 700 voted.. I spent not less than 11hours still me and thousands of people didn't vote

Inec na scam....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Got A Total Of 1,960,589 Votes From The 5 Eastern States. by Nanorest: 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
Richardonald:
Oga stop capping. Nobody is a kid here, that's why have been silent since, if inec can rig election in favor of ruling party, what will it take to defranchise people from some region from voting..

To tell you sincerely, people in SE troop out, but the scam bvas was not working in some places, the total number of accredited voters from my pu are more than 5k, the number of people that came out out that day shocked me, they were more than 4k, but only 700 voted.. I spent not less than 11hours still me and thousands of people didn't vote

Inec na scam....

4k in a unit
Re: Obi Got A Total Of 1,960,589 Votes From The 5 Eastern States. by Lionstep: 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
Alot of people actually came to vote , I doubt if Nigeria can everly trope out like that again in the name of voting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Got A Total Of 1,960,589 Votes From The 5 Eastern States. by EDUECO(m): 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Richardonald:

Inec na scam....
It's called structure of delay/frustration.

It started right from registration,collection of PVC to the actual voting. INEC made use of the delay tactics to disenfranchise many voters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Got A Total Of 1,960,589 Votes From The 5 Eastern States. by stuffs2002: 11:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
Richardonald:

Inec na scam....

"The North has the number to retain the power if they so wish but APC Northern Governors decided to build a united Nigeria. Some of you may not understand today but history will remember those Governors individually and collectively even far more than some of us that jettisoned politics for national cohesion. They have made our faith in Nigeria stronger"

---- Wike February, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Obi Got A Total Of 1,960,589 Votes From The 5 Eastern States. by stuffs2002: 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nanorest:

Igbos are a minority in Nigeria but they don't know it.
Re: Obi Got A Total Of 1,960,589 Votes From The 5 Eastern States. by Maazieze(m): 11:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
stuffs2002:

"The North has the number to retain the power if they so wish but APC Northern Governors decided to build a united Nigeria. Some of you may not understand today but history will remember those Governors individually and collectively even far more than some of us that jettisoned politics for national cohesion. They have made our faith in Nigeria stronger"

---- Wike February, 2023

Somehow vote suppression and thuggery justifies his delusion that the continuation of godfatherism will "strengthen nigeria"
Re: Obi Got A Total Of 1,960,589 Votes From The 5 Eastern States. by Babalegba(m): 12:23am On Mar 02, 2023
Most people did not bother to vote in the south west but I trust my ibo brothers, they tripped out for an ibo victory but it turned out to be a mirage pyrrhic victory.

1 Like

Re: Obi Got A Total Of 1,960,589 Votes From The 5 Eastern States. by AcuraZDX: 12:28am On Mar 02, 2023
Babalegba:
Most people did not bother to vote in the south west but I trust my ibo brothers, they tripped out for an ibo victory but it turned out to be a mirage pyrrhic victory.

Shut up.

INEC officials never came to many polling units in SE.

The ones that came, were also Disfranchised because of delay by INEC.

In some parts of Enugu, INEC officials entered their vehicles and drove off, on seeing the crowd that trooped out.

It was a calculated move by INEC!!

So shut up
Re: Obi Got A Total Of 1,960,589 Votes From The 5 Eastern States. by Winneepye: 12:30am On Mar 02, 2023
Tinubu got only 5000 votes in Enugu while obi got 490000 votes even if someone will rig result it should be done with sense.

1 Like

Re: Obi Got A Total Of 1,960,589 Votes From The 5 Eastern States. by 0monnak0da: 12:34am On Mar 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

---- Wike February, 2023
What is The North?
Quit talking like a slave

There is nothing like that
There are millions of Ibos and Yoruba in the Northern part of the country
Kwara will never follow Kebbi
Ditto Kogi,Benue plateau.

In 1979 There were 10'states in the Northern part of the country
Shagari won 7 and 5 from the Southern part.
Stop talking as if there is a country called The North or The South
Re: Obi Got A Total Of 1,960,589 Votes From The 5 Eastern States. by Babalegba(m): 12:44am On Mar 02, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Shut up.

INEC officials never came to many polling units in SE.

The ones that came, were also Disfranchised because of delay by INEC.

In some parts of Enugu, INEC officials entered their vehicles and drove off, on seeing the crowd that trooped out.

It was a calculated move by INEC!!

So shut up
Nigerians are bad losers due to immaturity and low emotional quotient so your vituperations is not surprising but the S.E people's votes would not have been enough to overturn Tinubu's majority anyway so your complaints are essentially meaningless.
Re: Obi Got A Total Of 1,960,589 Votes From The 5 Eastern States. by stuffs2002: 12:44am On Mar 02, 2023
0monnak0da:

What is The North?
Quit talking like a slave

There is nothing like that
There are millions of Ibos and Yoruba in the Northern part of the country
Kwara will never follow Kebbi
Ditto Kogi,Benue plateau.

In 1979 There were 10'states in the Northern part of the country
Shagari won 7 and 5 from the Southern part.
Stop talking as if there is a country called The North or The South

IPOB always hate what they don't have
Re: Obi Got A Total Of 1,960,589 Votes From The 5 Eastern States. by deeptechcool(m): 12:54am On Mar 02, 2023
Richardonald:

Inec na scam....

Hee! Brother, lie small small na. A poliing unit with 5000 voters?

Re: Obi Got A Total Of 1,960,589 Votes From The 5 Eastern States. by ScamHunter: 12:58am On Mar 02, 2023
Nanorest:

See who's talking
How many votes did Tinubu really get from 6 SW states? They need this yen yen yen. But you people were stealing Peter Obi's votes everywhere. As if you idiots aren't aware that right from voters registration that your crooked party in conjunction with INEC made sure that the SE was shortchanged. You didn't know that they were mostly disenfranchised on election day. If an Igbo can't win election, how did he win a state in the SW and states in the North. Remove rigging let's see what your Tinubu has got.
Re: Obi Got A Total Of 1,960,589 Votes From The 5 Eastern States. by AcuraZDX: 1:03am On Mar 02, 2023
Winneepye:
Tinubu got only 5000 votes in Enugu while obi got 490000 votes even if someone will rig result it should be done with sense.

Tinubu even tried.

I was expecting something like 200 votes in the entire SE.

So after calling them dot in a circle, you then want their votes?

(1) (Reply)

Looks Like APC Have Taken More States From PDP / Breaking: Pdp Alleges Rigging Of Governorship Poll In Nasarawa State / Breaking: Peter Obi Files Petition At Presidential Election Tribunal In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.