Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers (4423 Views)

APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Adavi Police Station In Kogi, Kill 3 Officers / Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by Supremos: 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-ie1KcZuHI

Caught On Camera! Chairman of Adavi LGA in Kogi State, Joseph Salami destroying ballot papers with votes, right in front of Nigerian policemen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by Xscape1993(m): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
I reserve my comments for now.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by shuttox: 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Let's calm down

Tinubu slaves will avoid the thread

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

It happened in Delta,Rivers,Lagos

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by Totilopussylick(m): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
We shall see at the tribunal

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by HarunaWest(m): 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
This one has finished his party. PDP will take back power.

11 Likes

Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by JoshTim: 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
This is simply a cheap black mail

1 Like

Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by Amotolongbo(f): 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:
Let's calm down

But did not happen in Anambra, Abia, Enugu et al?

3 Likes

Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by phorget(m): 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yes and that was how the election was won!

4 Likes

Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by Plus10(m): 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Guys relax...more evident is coming, they cannot just take way the people's mandate and expect not to backfire!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by forgiveness: 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
He is obviously destroying ballot papers but how can we tell he is destroying that of A, B or C votes?

Was this after the votes had been recorded and transmitted or before it was even counted?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by Plus10(m): 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
JoshTim:
Are you blind that you cannot see or you don't have data to whatch the video?

28 Likes

Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by JoshTim: 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
Plus10:

Are you blind that you cannot see or you don't have data to whatch the video?

See what?.... Someone came down from a car and started tearing the ballot papers....was APC written on his fore head or how are you daft like this?

1. This could be a set up or 2. It could be any of the political parties rep.

This does not hold any water. Obviously, all the ballot papers are destroyed.
Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by Jashub: 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
JoshTim:
Please debunk it , we are waiting

6 Likes

Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
So una agent no carry result comot for there?
Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by shuttox: 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Many
Anambra votes was reduced bro

11 Likes

Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by Vinnie2000(m): 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Mumu'd Yakubu and all Riggers of Saturday election will NOT know peace till dis 2023 ends. embarassed sad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by Plus10(m): 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
JoshTim:

See what?.... Someone came down from a car and started tearing the ballot papers....was APC written on his fore head or how are you daft like this?

1. This could be a set up or 2. It could be any of the political parties rep.

This does not hold any water. Obviously, all the ballot papers are destroyed.
Does he even have the right to destroy those ballots papers at the first or have access to ballot box? and if I may ask who pissed in your brain?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by kozmokaz(m): 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
forgiveness:
He is obviously destroying ballot papers but how can we tell he is destroying that of A, B or C votes?

Was this after the votes had been recorded and transmitted or before it was even counted?

We will figure out when another election is ordered šŸ˜†

4 Likes

Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by JoshTim: 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Plus10:

Does he even have the right to destroy those ballots papers at the first or have access to ballot box? and if I may ask who pissed in your brain?

You must be a mad man. So, if he had access does it mean he was doing so on behalf of APC. We have seen cheap lies so well orchestrated. This one is one of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by haffaze777(m): 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Good development
Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by kozmokaz(m): 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
Amotolongbo:

Abia vote was suppressed oga

Inec disenfranchised the good people of abia

Only in okezie constituency over 200,000 people didn't vote as a result of non availability of electoral officers in there various pulling units

Note : nothing consign me with ikpeaze Sha.. even if election is held 50x ikpeazu go still loss

This is only for one constituency in abia ooo

5 Likes

Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by awoniyi1236(m): 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
JoshTim:

Are you blind lol šŸ˜‚
Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by kozmokaz(m): 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
JoshTim:

You must be a mad man. So, if he had access does it mean he was doing so on behalf of APC. We have seen cheap lies so well orchestrated. This one is one of them.

I believe u didn't watch the video sir ... before he started tearing those sheets ... the other guy said LP

6 Likes

Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:
Let's calm down

They think they can get away with it grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by JoshTim: 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
kozmokaz:

I believe u didn't watch the video sir ... before he started tearing those sheets ... the other guy said LP

Lol.....i heard APC....it wasn't clear.
Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by JoshTim: 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
awoniyi1236:

Are you blind lol šŸ˜‚

Lol....the right question you could have asked is are you deaf?....so i can actually see ballot papers were torned but let me ask you or let me put it to you, you must be deaf.
Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by kozmokaz(m): 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
JoshTim:

Lol.....i heard APC....it wasn't clear.

The man tearing is an apc man ... when he took the first sheet .. the other guy said LP before the tearing spree began

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by JoshTim: 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
kozmokaz:

The man tearing is an apc man ... when he took the first sheet .. the other guy said LP before the tearing spree began
So was APC written on his face. For God sake, there were Moore than 10 political parties in the presidential race. Why not PDP, NNPP?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by awoniyi1236(m): 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
JoshTim:

Lol....the right question you could have asked is are you deaf?....so i can actually see ballot papers were torned but let me ask you or let me put it to you, you must be deaf.

All the best lol, Iā€™m not even in Nigeria so enjoy what you brought on yourself šŸ˜‚ balabulu

2 Likes

Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by JoshTim: 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
awoniyi1236:

All the best lol, Iā€™m not even in Nigeria so enjoy what you brought on yourself šŸ˜‚ balabulu
Suffer head wet dey wash toilet for Ghana.you think everyone living in Naija na pauper like you. You didn't even make it in Nigeria.
Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-ie1KcZuHI

That guy deserves to be captured like a monkey and shot at a stake. See the wickedness on his face.

Abeg what is his name, we need to follow am up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chairman of Adavi Kogi Joseph Salam caugh On Camera Destroying LP Ballot Papers by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
And the police (wey God go continue to dey punish) were there, and were aiding to destroy ballot papers.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Lawyer Who Has Never Lost A Case / No More First Ladies In Nigeria / Osuofia: Kidnappers Reject N1m As Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.