Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt (8162 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by Dafresh: 6:24am On Mar 02, 2023
arantess:

Thank you oo

He has boasted how he is PDP member since 2000BC, but carried APC matter in just one election window for head

Even hope and other APC governors would be wowed at his commitment and passion for someone who is PDP member since ages
They used him but he over used him self
Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by sukar886: 8:19am On Mar 02, 2023
Why na, I don the drink beer already , cos that's how he is killing other people
Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by udomma1005(m): 9:54am On Mar 02, 2023
Even if this is a rumor, the real thing will still happen! Let him continue playing god😠
Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by udomma1005(m): 9:58am On Mar 02, 2023
Beremx:
He must be scared hearing the false news.
His son shouldn't bear the consequences of his evil father. I am sure the innocent boy must have been reading ridiculous stories about his father.
What a shame
If his father has orchestrated the death of any body's child, his child/children will be killed.
Watch out! They will never eat their cake & still have it. They won't put us in pains & live jolly. Pain will reach them, no matter any medium it will use, it MUST reach finally.
Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by tamdun: 10:04am On Mar 02, 2023
The way u guys are going,it'll get to point where all Nigerians will be against you,must everyone support obi
Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by Channel54: 10:25am On Mar 02, 2023
tamdun:
The way u guys are going,it'll get to point where all Nigerians will be against you,must everyone support obi

Is the issue support of Obi or Wikes murderous tendencies because of politics? Come on be reasonable,brain wasn't given to you for fancy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shettima: $25bn Spent On Fuel Importation Every Year / Pascal Bafyau Is Dead (2012) / Zamfara APC: We’ve Not Received Any Letter From AGF —INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.