Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt (8130 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by xisexe7: 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
The Rivers State Government has debunked claims in social media that the son of Governor Nyesom Wike was shot dead in the United States.

The state Commissioner for Information and Communication, Chris Finebone, said this while reacting to a trending post in social media that Wike’s son was shot dead in the US over the governor’s alleged activities in the just concluded Presidential and National Assembly elections in Rivers State.

The post is captioned ‘Breaking news: Wike’s only son shot dead in California, US over father’s act in Rivers election’.

The post seen by our correspondent showed the governor’s son in a convocation gown at his graduation in a United Kingdom University last year, flanked by Wike, his wife Justice Suzette and their daughter, posing for the cameras.

But Finebone in a statement entitled ‘Yet again, another lie’, sent to newsmen in Port Harcourt on Wednesday, said the governor neither has a son or any child for that matter in the United States.

He said the post was the handiwork of those he described as wicked people who were bent on blackmailing and tarnishing the image of the Rivers State Governor, and urged members of the public to discountenance it.

The statement partly read, “This is a big lie by evil people. For the avoidance of doubt, Gov. Nyesom Wike has no son or child in the US. By the special grace of God, the governor’s children are safe and doing well where they are.

“This satanic rumour is yet another concoction by wicked people in their insidious quest to blackmail and tarnish the image of Gov. Wike. There is absolutely no truth in this cheap blackmail.

“The public should disregard and throw it into the trash can where it belongs.”

https://crossriverhub.ng/report-of-wikes-son-shot-dead-in-us-false-rivers-govt/
Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by Jashub: 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
It's not over ...

5 Likes

Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by Totilopussylick(m): 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
tongue
Governor Wike is a very wise politician.

His children are living in abroad safe and sound while governor Wike is in Nigeria dealing with the indigenous peoples of river state and the entire country people tongue.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
So him pikin dey very important to am, but he dey kill other people pikin since 2015, NYSC members, APC members, PDP members, LP youths. Wike has either killed, intimidated or threatened them since 2015.

Rivers people are out for him this time. Tinubu asked you for 25% in Rivers, you killed your people, rig all the votes give am, in your desperation for protection, no be because you like APC o..

Now many APC people are dissociating themselves from the brazen atrocity Wike commited in Rivers, because it will be difficult to defend in court. Some are even asking the Rivers vote be removed from the total APC votes since it does not affect significantly the rest of Tinubu's votes. grin

Wike is on his own. He has murdered sleep. That him fat belle go go down by force. Even him own security men dey give Intels on him movement. I pity the debased fo0l. cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by Plus10(m): 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
Electoral bandits grin grin grin
Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by Beremx(f): 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
He must be scared hearing the false news.
His son shouldn't bear the consequences of his evil father. I am sure the innocent boy must have been reading ridiculous stories about his father.
What a shame

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Beremx:
His son shouldn't bear the consequences of his evil father. I am sure the innocent boy must have been reading ridiculous stories about his father.
What a shame

Wike dey take cocaine, he is a marked man, Rivers people have been calling and texting his phone number and threatening to deal with him by all means for being an unprincipled debased Judas with ultimate believe in money and power. No escape route for him. SEBI him say he no dey fear death, why him dey fear now? . grin

5 Likes

Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by Felabrity: 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Your children are in other states but you are killing people all in the name of politics

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by Felabrity: 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
You never see anything oo

You go tell us how APC take win your state

Shebi na politics na game

10 Likes

Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by helinues: 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Some people are just ingrained with anything fake.

How are we even sure they are not living a fake life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by We4all: 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
I will never support the killing of a child over the atrocities of their parents but people with kids or family members should be careful of their actions as people tend to unleash revenge on their blood.

By the way, from the report you can tell that he is already scared and must be confused on his next line of action.Wike is a thug, murderer and cultist. He isn't strategic and sees politics as a game of murder.

6 Likes

Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by WATCHOVER(m): 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
They must pepper all of them.
For his aid to react in public means he love that his son.
But one thing I know you can never take away people happiness and expect not do receive your own down fall.
Wike must fall

7 Likes

Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by Beremx(f): 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Wike dey take cocaine, he is a marked man, Rivers people have been calling and texting his phone number and threatening to deal with him by all means for being an unprincipled debased Judas with ultimate believe in money and power. No escape route for him. SEBI him say he no dey fear death, why him dey fear now? . grin
they should keep calling him. He cannot suppress the people of Rivers State for his selfish ambition. Very heartless man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by N3TRAL: 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
So him pikin dey very important to am, but he dey kill other people pikin since 2015, NYSC members, APC members, PDP members, LP youths. Wike has either killed, intimidated or threatened them since 2015.

Rivers people are out for him this time. Tinubu asked you for 25% in Rivers, you killed your people, rig all the votes give am, in your desperation for protection.

Now many APC people are dissociating themselves from the brazen atrocity Wike commited in Rivers, because it will be difficult to defend in court. Some are even asking the Rivers vote be removed from the total APC votes since it does not affect significant Tinubu's votes. grin

Wike is on his own. He has murdered sleep. That him fat belle go go down by force. Even him own security men dey give Intels on him movement. I pity the debased fo0l. cheesy

Na those people children dey kill themselves.

Even una messiah children no vote. When they tell you leave the polling unit, leave immediately 😂

Obey before complain and run home or else sorry will be your name.

We dey wait for una on the 11th 😡

1 Like

Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by YungMillionaire: 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ibos are bitter people. I'm sure they're already threatening Wike's family.

1 Like

Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by yarimo(m): 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Obedient and fake news are like 5 and 6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by Ahuitzotl: 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
These guys don't know what's up. The fact that something like this is out whether fake or not sends out a message to Wike of which I am sure he isn't gonna ignore and most probably is afraid of. The fact that he is a marked man and there's no hiding place for him and his family.I would not put it past some folks to put a hit on his son in that same US...Where gun violence is rife..

1 Like

Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by Kingcalls: 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
People that never had this idea will now have this idea... this news just planted something in his enemies head ...or those that he had 4kd up ...now that he has enemies littered everywhere, he wudnt b able to pin point who cud so that act

1 Like

Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by Zincfingers: 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wike shouldn't take this lightly.
IPOB won't stop until they harm Wike because of the role he played in aborting the dream of their messiah cheesy grin
Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by Wisfem: 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
Beremx:
What a shame

I feel for that boy but his father must carry his cup that boy knows nothing..
Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by techWriter3: 3:12am On Mar 02, 2023
Your kids they in other states but you they killing people all in the name of politics
Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by PrinceOfLagos: 3:38am On Mar 02, 2023
I used to think Wike is a smart politician but I was wrong . Just because he wants to get to Atiku , he committed the biggest crime against the rivers people that he claimed that he loves so much. Wike deserves any evil that befalls him right now because he killed so many people to rig election for tinubu. I hope the youth corper that Wike thugs beat almost to the point of death survived?

Wike is evil
Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by Nwaetche(m): 3:43am On Mar 02, 2023
Wike has the temerity to rig Ali Etchie Votes to a Tinubu against the wishes of the great Ochie people in Etche and Omuma LGAs .He has committed unpardonable sacrilege and polluted the land of Amadi-oha Ozuzu.

Wike committed even more sin by trading away Oyigbo votes to a party that murdered and rape their daughters in broad day light.

I thereby call all Rivers men and women and all our Obidient residents to come out in mass and vote our Rivers Amazon, Comrade Chief Beatrice Itubo of the LP as the next governor of our blessed State.

PrinceOfLagos:
I used to think Wike is a smart politician but I was wrong . Just because he wants to get to Atiku , he committed the biggest crime against the rivers people that he claimed that he loves so much. Wike deserves any evil that befalls him right now because he killed so many people to rig election for tinubu. I hope the youth corper that Wike thugs beat almost to the point of death survived?

Wike is evil

2 Likes

Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by Mindlog: 3:46am On Mar 02, 2023
The fake news was intended to "plant ideas" in some people's head as one can imagine the Google searches already done on Wike's children since it broke out. It was also intended to remind people that while Wike is busy running wild in Rivers, he has his children living safely outside of Nigeria.
Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by PrinceOfLagos: 3:58am On Mar 02, 2023
Nwaetche:
Wike has the temerity to rig Ali Etchie Votes to a Tinubu against the wishes of the great Ochie people in Etche and Omuma LGAs .He has committed unpardonable sacrilege and polluted the land of Amadi-oha Ozuzu.

Wike committed even more sin by trading away Oyigbo votes to a party that murdered and rape their daughters in broad day light.

I thereby call all Rivers men and women and all our Obidient residents to come out in mass and vote our Rivers Amazon, Comrade Chief Beatrice Itubo of the LP as the next governor of our blessed State.

Good.

Wike governorship candidate, funbara , of PDP must not be allowed to win governorship in Rivers state .
Rivers state people must not allow Wike choice, funbara of PDP to be governor of Rivers .
Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by fashionnisir(f): 4:51am On Mar 02, 2023
These our politician always taken us for a fooool, see as baba use style they gain syth epaty form the masses, later now he will push him forward for political apartment, what a shame!!!

Keep up with the advertisment.

#lordoverus.
Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by Dafresh: 6:08am On Mar 02, 2023
Kingcalls:
People that never had this idea will now have this idea... this news just planted something in his enemies head ...or those that he had 4kd up ...now that he has enemies littered everywhere, he wudnt b able to pin point who cud so that act
You're right his aid would have ignore the rumor but he has given his enemies the lead
Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by Dafresh: 6:12am On Mar 02, 2023
Even David Umahi, Hope Uzodimma these are APC stunch members the above didn't carry the presidential election for their head but Wike carried it with his hole body now he can't offload it
I have no pity on him make him face the enemies he has created
Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by arantess: 6:13am On Mar 02, 2023
Beremx:
What a shame
His son shouldn't bear it?

The corpers who died due to his excesses are not people's children?

Will the sins of the father not be visited on the children?

You can't tell karma how to pay back oga madam
Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by arantess: 6:17am On Mar 02, 2023
We4all:
I will never support the killing of a child over the atrocities of their parents but people with kids or family members should be careful of their actions as people tend to unleash revenge on their blood.

By the way, from the report you can tell that he is already scared and must be confused on his next line of action.Wike is a thug, murderer and cultist. He isn't strategic and sees politics as a game of murder.
I believe you have watched "sicario"

Go and watch if you haven't

Even in the drug business, if an enemy or betrayer is caught...the whole family goes down

It's the law of the game which wike is playing too and he knows

The corpers who were killed are people children and their blood is on wikes hands

He will get his recompense any which way
Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by arantess: 6:20am On Mar 02, 2023
Dafresh:
Even David Umahi, Hope Uzodimma these are APC stunch members the above didn't carry the presidential election for their head but Wike carried it with his hole body now he can't offload it
I have no pity on him make him face the enemies he has created
Thank you oo

He has boasted how he is PDP member since 2000BC, but carried APC matter in just one election window for head

Even hope and other APC governors would be wowed at his commitment and passion for someone who is PDP member since ages
Re: Report Of Wike’s Son Shot Dead In US False — Rivers Govt by arantess: 6:22am On Mar 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Wike is evil
The corper with blood in that video died

I heard the ladies were later shot, can't confirm that

And someone is saying his children should be spared...why? How?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olumide Akpata: I Joined Labour Party To Build Not To Destroy / Insecurity: How Security Chiefs Secured Confidence Of Senators – Vanguard / OBJ, IBB, Decry Insecurity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.