Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Tinubu Could Be Forgiven If He Can Do This. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Could Be Forgiven If He Can Do This. (470 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment / Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo / 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Could Be Forgiven If He Can Do This. by chrisxxx(m): 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
It is true no doubt that the just past President election was fraught with irregularities and mass malpractices.
Something similar happened in 2007 but the beneficiary came up and pleaded about the outcome and also asked for understanding. With time people fell in love with YarAdua especially with how he diplomatically handled issues. Unfortunately the inevitability took him away.
Back to the subject.
Tinubu can instantly win the love of Nigerians if he could on his first day of office sack Emefiele. This will make Nigerians forget how he came to office and give him an opportunity to serve.
Re: Tinubu Could Be Forgiven If He Can Do This. by Jashub: 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
See stupidity talking. I never knew a person could be this daft in reasoning undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Could Be Forgiven If He Can Do This. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
chrisxxx:
It is true no doubt that the just past President election was fraught with irregularities and mass malpractices.
Something similar happened in 2007 but the beneficiary came up and pleaded about the outcome and also asked for understanding. With time people fell in love with YarAdua especially with how he diplomatically handled issues. Unfortunately the inevitability took him away.
Back to the subject.
Tinubu can instantly win the love of Nigerians if he could on his first day of office sack Emefiele. This will make Nigerians forget how he came to office and give him an opportunity to serve.

Chris what are you talking, are you not one of Wike's thugs killing people in Rivers and rigging votes in broad daylight? You lack the moral right to talk about electotal irregularities...

Tell Wike to come out during the Guber elections on Saturday if na him papa born am.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Could Be Forgiven If He Can Do This. by Jashub: 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Chris what are you talking, are you not one of Wike's thugs killing people in Rivers and rigging votes in broad daylight? You lack the moral right to talk about electotal irregularities...

Tell Wike to come out during the Guber elections on Saturday if na him papa born am.
So the urchin na Rivers rat abi? Chai...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Could Be Forgiven If He Can Do This. by N3TRAL: 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Wetin you go do? 😂

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Could Be Forgiven If He Can Do This. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jashub:
So the urchin na Rivers rat abi? Chai...

Na one of Wike butcher be that. Chris fihebone. Fear fear people wey no fit support who dem want with full chest, only to go about looking to kill Rivers people to prove 'We are in Charge of Rivers'.

If na so Dr Odili, Omehia and Amaechi kill dem for their time, dem for remain? grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Could Be Forgiven If He Can Do This. by Civetcat: 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
I do not think that emefiele fits into Tinubu’s vision of Nigeria. I predict that the guy will tender his resignation before inauguration.
I personally want Tinubu to outlaw all those bank charges brought in under Jonathan( a government Obi was a kitchen cabinet member ). Banks should make money from loans and investments and not from taxing people. Only the government should have the power of taxation.
Re: Tinubu Could Be Forgiven If He Can Do This. by Jashub: 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Na one of Wike butcher be that. Chris fihebone. Fear fear people wey no fit support who dem want with full chest, only to go about looking to kill Rivers people to prove 'We are in Charge of Rivers'.

If na so Dr Odili, Omehia and Amaechi kill dem for their time, dem for remain? grin
Lol...na true you talk bros
Re: Tinubu Could Be Forgiven If He Can Do This. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Emefiele does not having anything to fear. He will leave the country, get a huge appointment in World bank, IMF or WTO, and go on live his life with a diplomatic passport. He cannot be arrested as a diplomat.
Re: Tinubu Could Be Forgiven If He Can Do This. by chrisxxx(m): 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Lol. No I am not a thug. I don't support rigging. Although I am pro-Wike I have also kicked against some of his actions.
I don't even stay in Rivers State.
Re: Tinubu Could Be Forgiven If He Can Do This. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
chrisxxx:

Lol. No I am not a thug. I don't support rigging. Although I am pro-Wike I have also kicked against some of his actions.
I don't even stay in Rivers State.

Wike should not be close to any human, he should be kept in a prison and sharing cells and bunks with hardened criminals like himself. He is a wild animal.. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Could Be Forgiven If He Can Do This. by inoki247: 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
Emiefiele wey go don book UK ticket like this nd plan him Japa....
Re: Tinubu Could Be Forgiven If He Can Do This. by Felabrity: 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu stole people mandate

Get that
Re: Tinubu Could Be Forgiven If He Can Do This. by Houseontherock1: 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
chrisxxx:
Back to the subject.
[b]Tinubu can instantly win the love of Nigerians if he could on his first day of office sack Emefiele. [/b]This will make Nigerians forget how he came to office and give him an opportunity to serve.
Emefiele that helped obidients turn Tinubu's money to paper (in the words of our obidients)? He should continue o, ya all hailed him earlier, don't tell me the money thing reached your side o

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Residents React To Bola Tinubu's Victory / APGA Chairman Cursed Peter Obi For Vowing To Die In APGA (video) / Video Of An Igbo Man Bearing His Mind About Current Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.