Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu (3495 Views)

Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) / P&ID: UK Court Orders Release Of $200 Million Guarantee To Nigeria / Reason Why I Cannot Sack Yakubu Mahmood As INEC Chairman - Buhari Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu by ezechi242: 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
we can now confirm that mr yakubu mahmood had accepted the sum of $200 million from the man mr ahmed b.t ...transaction was made through a swiss account into a bank named barclays bank. money was paid in bits of $50 million per transaction into 4 places. payment was made on the 23rd of febuary 2023

mr yakubu should tell the world what happened at the oriental hotel on the said day and why he was transported with the jet of bola tinubu.

wait ...the movie will soon start and this one will not end well for some people......the world is watching and justice will be massive .....their laughter will soon turn to tears........ANONYMOUS

11 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu by N3TRAL: 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
grin

Ipob

10 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu by Jashub: 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
undecidedWho is this anonymous?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu by Neoteny7: 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yawn.

Ipods are good at clutching at straws

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu by shuttox: 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
ezechi242:
we can now confirm that mr yakubu mahmood had accepted the sum of $200 million from the man mr ahmed b.t ...transaction was made through a swiss account into a bank named barclays bank. money was paid in bits of $50 million per transaction into 4 places. payment was made on the 23rd of febuary 2023

mr yakubu should tell the world what happened at the oriental hotel on the said day and why he was transported with the jet of bola tinubu.

wait ...the movie will soon start and this one will not end well for some people......the world is watching and justice will be massive .....their laughter will soon turn to tears........ANONYMOUS
Bullshit story

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu by ezechi242: 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:

Bullshit story

GET READY FOR WHAT IS COMING.....AND NO THREATENING OF IGBOS WHEN IT HAPPENS BECAUSE YOU WILL BE BEATEN LIKE A THIEF.

6 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu by shuttox: 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
ezechi242:

GET READY FOR WHAT IS COMING.....AND NO THREATENING OF IGBOS WHEN IT HAPPENS BECAUSE YOU WILL BE BEATEN LIKE A THIEF.
Mumu check my post
I support Obi pls

That's bullshit story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu by ezechi242: 10:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:

Mumu check my post
I support Obi pls

That's bullshit story

MUGU ....YOU DONT SUPPORT HIM.....EVEN ADEBANJO CONFIRMED THAT INNEC CHAIRMAN WAS IN LAGOS BEFORE THE ELECTION....I GUESS ADEBANJO WAS ALSO SAYING BULLSHIT....ODE

8 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 10:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
Losers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu by lebienconnu: 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
Awon were tun de o

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu by Tonniex: 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yakubu Mahmood rigged the election to favour the animal(bat)

5 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu by shuttox: 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
ezechi242:

MUGU ....YOU DONT SUPPORT HIM.....EVEN ADEBANJO CONFIRMED THAT INNEC CHAIRMAN WAS IN LAGOS BEFORE THE ELECTION....I GUESS ADEBANJO WAS ALSO SAYING BULLSHIT....ODE
You be mumu 4 life
I swear .Are you mad or something??
I support Peter Obi
I see we have some Illiterates in obi movement

Olodo

That post is cock and bull story

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu by inoki247: 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
You people and Figures sha naso una tell us EFCC go burst him some days to election and dey saw 400billion Naira New nd we ask aw Much CBN sef print....

You people just throw Figure any how like say u dey throw sand...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu by MuchAdo: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
Piiggidiots amaka cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu by Buckeyemedia1: 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tonniex:
Just imagine, they favored an animal over you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu by Jagabanofafrica: 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
ezechi242:

IPOB are the most useless human beings in Nigeria with their hatred

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu by ezechi242: 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:

You be mumu 4 life
I support Peter Obi

Olodo

LOOK AT THIS URCHIN AND A KNOWN BABOON .....IF THE NEWS IS BULLSHIT THEN WHY ARE YOU THIS PAINED ABOUT IT.....EMPTY POCKET LIKE YOU.....JUST WAIT E NO FAR .....YOUR LORD WILL CRY LIKE A CHILD AND SHIT ON HIMSELF AFTER BEING ARRESTED FOR DISRUPTING THE DEMOCRATIC ELECTION WITH FRAUD, BRIBERY,KILLING,KIDNAPING,BOLLOT BOX SNATCHING AND STEALING.....THEN WE WILL KNOW WHO THE MUMU IS.....slowpoke WITHOUT SENSE

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu by IgOga(m): 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
una don start fakenews again grin

You never drag stolen mandate finish with Atiku....I hear say na the fight of whose mandate was stolen una dey fight

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu by Goodlady(f): 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
ezechi242:

I can also tell you that all the state INEC chairmen of states Obi won collected N200K each from Obi cos he was so poor they have to do shabby rigging for him. You guys are bastards if una no start war

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
Anakogheri

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:06am On Mar 02, 2023
You can see it from his eyes that is a bought over slave
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu by shuttox: 12:27am On Mar 02, 2023
ezechi242:

LOOK AT THIS URCHIN AND A KNOWN BABOON .....IF THE NEWS IS BULLSHIT THEN WHY ARE YOU THIS PAINED ABOUT IT.....EMPTY POCKET LIKE YOU.....JUST WAIT E NO FAR .....YOUR LORD WILL CRY LIKE A CHILD AND SHIT ON HIMSELF AFTER BEING ARRESTED FOR DISRUPTING THE DEMOCRATIC ELECTION WITH FRAUD, BRIBERY,KILLING,KIDNAPING,BOLLOT BOX SNATCHING AND STEALING.....THEN WE WILL KNOW WHO THE MUMU IS.....slowpoke WITHOUT SENSE
Illiterate asshole

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu by Livelystone01: 12:41am On Mar 02, 2023
Jashub:
undecidedWho is this anonymous?
Have you forgotten the famous QAnon who fed Trump's supporters for almost two months with things like this after he lost to Biden?

This is the Nigerian version.

That being said, this election needs to be reviewed so that they can stop these glitches in future.

I know for sure that PO won big in Rivers State.
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu by afbstrategies: 12:53am On Mar 02, 2023
shuttox:

You be mumu 4 life
I support Peter Obi

Olodo

Who are trying to impress by telling us you support Obi. We don’t need chameleon supporters. So, be quiet. What’s your problem with the story?
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu by stuffs2002: 1:11am On Mar 02, 2023
ezechi242:

Una don start Una cheap blackmail abi.

Same way IPOB said Buhari was dead
Same way IPOB said Nigeria was being ruled by Jubrin from Sudan
Same way IPOB said Nigeria was being ruled by a clone
Same way IPOB said Tinubu is not Tinubu
Now IPOB are sayin INEC chairman received over

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu by OGwales(m): 1:27am On Mar 02, 2023
We hear you eye witness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu by YungMillionaire: 2:01am On Mar 02, 2023
OP, is Buhari still alive or El Jubril El Sudan is the one in Aso Rock?

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu by YungMillionaire: 2:03am On Mar 02, 2023
ezechi242:

He was in Lagos, so? Is that a crime?
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu by YungMillionaire: 2:04am On Mar 02, 2023
Tonniex:

Evidence? Or are you just doing your regular 'El Jubril of Sudan' nzogbu zogbu thing?

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu by YungMillionaire: 2:05am On Mar 02, 2023
shuttox:
You be mumu 4 life I swear .Are you mad or something?? I support Peter Obi I see we have some Illiterates in obi movement
Olodo That post is cock and bull story

Some? I think the actual number maybe far more than 'some.'
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu by YungMillionaire: 2:07am On Mar 02, 2023
afbstrategies:

Who are trying to impress by telling us you support Obi. We don’t need chameleon supporters. So, be quiet. What’s your problem with the story?

His problem with the story is that, its just a story. No evidence. Just another 'El Jubril Sudan' nzogbu zogbu ranting.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu by Creeper: 2:14am On Mar 02, 2023
Lol, I don’t think these folks know what $200m is. They probably think it’s the same thing as 200m Zimbabwean dollars.

Nigerians are a very funny bunch, lol.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Even If The Igbo Should Leave Computer Village, Alaba International Market...... / SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT / Naira Gains Massively Against Dollar Radio Nigeria Nov 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.