Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) (5259 Views)

Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu / Reason Why I Cannot Sack Yakubu Mahmood As INEC Chairman - Buhari Reveal / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:00am On Feb 25
As many people started laying curses on Yakubu Mahmood, his name started to trend on Twitter.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by ElSudani: 1:07am On Feb 25
Dog whistle to start another mob attack on an innocent man.
Obidients cannot come back on the perilous journey they have embarked on.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by Salewa97: 1:10am On Feb 25
Looks like Yakubu Mahmood is stirring up some trouble again on Twitter, cant wait to see whats going to happen this time!

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by ScamHunter: 1:11am On Feb 25
ElSudani:

I love the way you 30k ebin pawa zombies answer the whistles to defend your failure. Una Strong sha doing this on empty stomachs.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by Splashme: 1:11am On Feb 25
INEC is a Scam

33 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by ElSudani: 1:12am On Feb 25
ScamHunter:

I love the way you 30k ebin pawa zombies answer the whistles to defend your failure. Una Strong sha doing this on empty stomachs.

"Agụụ na-agụ anyị" says the hungry Obidient.

I see the billionaire Obidients are also queuing up for rice. You can lie to yourself but your stomach will always be honest with you, always.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by Bridget95(f): 1:12am On Feb 25
Religious bigots used him

19 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by plessis: 1:53am On Feb 25
Curses are not enough.

7 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by Chivisee: 2:00am On Feb 25
They keep on consoling themselves that only Yoruba are crying of hunger.All the whole iboes have stack up their stores,all the food they will eat for the 8 years of the grand commander of the Nigeria's reigns. How stupid and clownish can these people be?? grin Last week,two different women from southeast were arrested for selling their children. In their confession,they said it's poverty that drove them to such barbaric acts. But to obi rodents on this site,only the Yorubas and Hausa that rejected their fraud are hungry grin grin

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by anonymous1759(m): 4:16am On Feb 25
Cyber bullies are here again , Same people who said Nigerians deserved who they voted for with one mouth and says INEC rigged with another mouth .

People who hated NIGER republic during GEJ & PMB era suddenly love NIGER rep right now .

Headless Mob that hated , Ali Ndume, Bachir Lawal are in bed with them right now.

Same people that love ReNo, FFK & Daniel Bwala with all their heart 😂 are their sworn enemies now .
These cycles bullies will exalt Lucifer if he’s in Obi’s camp. no atom of sincerity in their pursuit.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by PastorOlokonla: 4:23am On Feb 25
Leave Yakubu Manhood alone!

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by aariwa(m): 4:24am On Feb 25
The cursed Mahmoud that handed Emilokan his stolen mandate

12 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by Codepain: 4:33am On Feb 25
My voter's card is ready to renew Bola Ahmed Tinubu's mandate.
No amount of Obingo's gaslighting can stop him from completing all those reforms.

9 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by vastolord4(m): 5:44am On Feb 25
It's of no use! It's done and that's final! It's a pity for us and a surplus to his moneybag
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by dominique(f): 6:21am On Feb 25
Someone sat in Abuja receiving collated results from all over the country is also somehow responsible for rigging? One year later it's still yet to make sense.

The most populated zones in the country are NW, SW and NC. If you don't get tangible results there, there's no magic you can perform to win the elections. Now ask the average person from Jigawa, Zamfara or Kano (NW), Kogi, Niger or upper state Nassarawa not Keffi Nyanya axis (NC) or Ekiti, Oyo, Osun (SW) who Peter Obi is, most of them will tell you they don't know him. Even my MIL that stays here in Lagos doesn't know him. She said the election is between Tinubu and Atiku. It was me and one of her older grandkids that was telling her about PO and how he might just surprise everybody even at that, she was still convinced that the election was between Tinubu and Atiku.

Truth is, very few people know that much about Peter Obi outside social media and SE/SS. Now his followers that are supposed to convert the social media buzz to real live are throwing stones at people that could join his train next election. I hope it won't be too late they realise they're doing more harm to his ambition than good with the way they're behaving

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by NothingDoMe: 6:41am On Feb 25
dominique:
Someone sat in Abuja receiving collated results from all over the country is also somehow responsible for rigging? One year later it's still yet to make sense.

The most populated zones in the country are NW, SW and NC. If you don't get tangible results there, there's no magic you can perform to win the elections. Now ask the average person from Jigawa, Zamfara or Kano (NW), Kogi, Niger or upper state Nassarawa not Keffi Nyanya axis (NC) or Ekiti, Oyo, Osun (SW) who Peter Obi is, most of them will tell you they don't know him. Even my MIL that stays here in Lagos doesn't know him. She said the election is between Tinubu and Atiku. It was me and one of her older grandkids that was telling her about PO and how he might just surprise everybody even at that, she was still convinced that the election was between Tinubu and Atiku.

Truth is, very few people know that much about Peter Obi outside social media and SE/SS. Now his followers that are supposed to convert the social media buzz to real live are throwing stones at people that could join his train next election. I hope it won't be too late they realise they're doing more harm to his ambition than good with the way they're behaving
How do you know this was done by obidients?

7 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by Ojemedad: 6:57am On Feb 25
Enter street and take back your country instead you’re going ranting twitter x

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by BigYash: 7:10am On Feb 25
Ojemedad:
Enter street and take back your country instead you’re going ranting twitter x
No mind them.. Ojemeabale
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by BrighterSyde: 7:18am On Feb 25
Chivisee:
They keep on consoling themselves that only Yoruba is crying of hunger . All the whole iboes have stack up in their stores all the food they will eat for the 8 years of the grand commander of the Nigeria reigns. How stupid and clownish can these people be??. Last week,two different women from southeast were arrested for selling their children. In their confession,they said it's poverty that drove them to such barbaric acts. But to obi rodents on this site,only the Yorubas and Hausa that rejected their fraud are hungry grin grin

Don’t mind those ibo people. Nobody takes them serious. I still prefer the fraud called tinubu who is dealing with you and all of you in Nigeria than the fraud called Obi. And I’m happy that Yorubas are not hiding the fact that they are suffering due to their choice. Unlike the ibos who do not accept reality. I’m happy the way all of you are being dealt with. The daft yorubas will still vote tinubu again come next election while the ibos will keep pretending that all is well as dem no kuku get sense.

And then you see those northerners who were silent during Buhari time? I’m happy they are feeling the brunt too. Idiots. All of you. Una go get sense by force. Keep attacking each other while ignoring the stupidity in your own tribes.

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by Chibuezem(m): 7:21am On Feb 25
Chivisee:
They keep on consoling themselves that only Yoruba is crying of hunger . All the whole iboes have stack up in their stores all the food they will eat for the 8 years of the grand commander of the Nigeria reigns. How stupid and clownish can these people be??. Last week,two different women from southeast were arrested for selling their children. In their confession,they said it's poverty that drove them to such barbaric acts. But to obi rodents on this site,only the Yorubas and Hausa that rejected their fraud are hungry grin grin
can you send me a link to the news of last two weeks?

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by colestephan86: 7:47am On Feb 25
ElSudani:
They are the ones behind the nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by JOACHINpedro: 7:51am On Feb 25
As expected igbos don get the blames. When the whole tribe commented there.
You see, this country is irredeemable.
Pray for your family, forget this country

10 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by btaliat(m): 7:55am On Feb 25
The politicians will always win over us because we are too incompatible to be in one country. Instead of people to admit that this is a failed government and we should all try our best to make the politicians unrest by calling them out always, some people are pretending saying, they are not affected. That's stupidity if I may say. We are all affected.

It is not about who voted for Tinubu, it is about our country. The blunt true is that politicians know that we love our ethnic than our country and that's why they keep on ripping us. I supported Peter Obi in the last election, not because I trusted him that he would perform better than the rest, but because I know he will be pressurized by Tinubu and Atiku if he messes up just like this Tinubu is doing.

If we can be calling them out in unison and we are sure of what we want from them without being biased or ethnocentric, politicians will know that we are powerful than them.
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by Mercury12(m): 7:58am On Feb 25
These Ipobss sef undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by frankyychiji(f): 8:04am On Feb 25
ElSudani:
Until the last fool in Agbado republic recieves sense.

6 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by BluntCrazeMan: 8:06am On Feb 25
Lalasticlala, Seun, Nlfpmod, Fergie001
Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by Acidosis(m): 8:09am On Feb 25
dominique:

The truth of the matter is that some of us who voted PO in the last election no longer cares about Nigeria. I'm not responsible for the ignorance of the majority so come next election, my family and I will be voting the worst of the very worst candidate.

The ma dness we saw in Rivers is more than enough to send the INEC commissioner to prison. But no, intellectuals would rather expect Obidients to move on. Move on to do what? Pray for Nigeria? LMAO!

People like you never expect PO to win or do well in Abuja, Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Plateau, and Adamawa anyway. It's so easy to lump regions together.

It's never been about anybody's ambition for me. As per the excuses you gave concerning Mr Mahmood, please let it remain on NL. All over the world, leaders take all the blames. How many of these so called workers have been punished? They're all sitting pretty in their offices including the criminals behind IT, all waiting for the next election to rig and mess up again.

You all think this is about PO? A man wasted Nigeria's money on iREV, and all that doesn't seem to bother anyone. The brain behind the criminality is right there in Abuja, still collecting his salaries.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by Biglittlelois(f): 8:09am On Feb 25
Waiting for when all of you will realise that there are no difference between Apc, Lp and Pdp, they are all the same corrupt evil beings who are only after their own selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by Festy4u(m): 8:26am On Feb 25
ElSudani:

But are you not working overtime on this your paltry 30k salary?

Commenting uselessly on every available thread on NL defending the undefendable! undecided

What a shame! grin

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) by adamusuleiman2: 8:29am On Feb 25
I guess it is almost 2027.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Government To Deploy 157 Soldiers For Peacekeeping In South Sudan. / Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram / Contractors Still Absent On Lagos-ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.