Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

GLAD THE INTERNATIONAL OBSERVERS MOSTLY FROM THE US CALLED OUT INEC'S FRAUD - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GLAD THE INTERNATIONAL OBSERVERS MOSTLY FROM THE US CALLED OUT INEC'S FRAUD (440 Views)

Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition / "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar / INEC Briefs International Observers On Reasons For Rescheduling General Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GLAD THE INTERNATIONAL OBSERVERS MOSTLY FROM THE US CALLED OUT INEC'S FRAUD by Elfree: 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOEmwtM7TTU

Ironic, someone stole the people's mandate and the country is in national mourning😡🤬

Fraudulent certificate handed to him at 4 am in the morning when the nation is asleep. Typical of armed robber operation.

Stupid shameless beast.

We must retrieve the people's mandate from you. It's not up on sale to the highest bidder by the Auctioneer INEC. We must get it back.

When injustice becomes a norm resistance becomes inevitable- We must move Nigeria forward.

God forbid.
Re: GLAD THE INTERNATIONAL OBSERVERS MOSTLY FROM THE US CALLED OUT INEC'S FRAUD by Jostoman: 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
I dont even know why i was born in nigeria.
Re: GLAD THE INTERNATIONAL OBSERVERS MOSTLY FROM THE US CALLED OUT INEC'S FRAUD by Mckandre(m): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
Shïthole nation
Re: GLAD THE INTERNATIONAL OBSERVERS MOSTLY FROM THE US CALLED OUT INEC'S FRAUD by Buhari4sale: 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
Stop whatever you are smoking and replace it with constant good fvck

1 Like

Re: GLAD THE INTERNATIONAL OBSERVERS MOSTLY FROM THE US CALLED OUT INEC'S FRAUD by Elfree: 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jostoman:
I dont even know why i was born in nigeria.

My dear brother ❤️ Please don't regret where you were born. It Pleases God that we were born in this country because he knows we're capable of wrestling down the principalities and powers hijacking the country.

Please be of good cheer and be encouraged we're all in this together. Nothing good ever comes easy. We must retrieve our stolen mandate.

2 Likes

Re: GLAD THE INTERNATIONAL OBSERVERS MOSTLY FROM THE US CALLED OUT INEC'S FRAUD by Elfree: 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
Mckandre:
Shïthole nation

Nay, my brother, even Western countries were sh**t hole at some point. People fought for the development they're enjoying. We're that close in Nigeria. We must defeat Tinubu and his cohorts.

Be strong we'll laugh last❤️
Re: GLAD THE INTERNATIONAL OBSERVERS MOSTLY FROM THE US CALLED OUT INEC'S FRAUD by Elfree: 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
Buhari4sale:
Stop whatever you are smoking and replace it with constant good fvck

You will be the one mostly affected and wasted in his administration. They're weaponizing your poverty while their children swimming in dollars and living lavishly overseas.
Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: GLAD THE INTERNATIONAL OBSERVERS MOSTLY FROM THE US CALLED OUT INEC'S FRAUD by Mckandre(m): 11:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Elfree:

Nay, my brother, even Western countries were sh**t hole at some point. People fought for the development they're enjoying. We're that close in Nigeria. We must defeat Tinubu and his cohorts.

Be strong we'll laugh last❤️
definitely ,they must be purged from this society into the gutters whence they came from. Enemies of the people.

(1) (Reply)

Ndi Igbos Method Of Commerce Can't Build An Economy / Presidential Election: Accept Tinubu Used You To Win – Atiku’s Ally Tells Obi / Lagos Election Attacks War Crime By APC – Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.