Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,464 members, 7,861,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Nigeria Controlled By Cartels - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Controlled By Cartels (384 Views)

David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels / Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA / States In Nigeria Controlled By The PDP And Their Governors 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Controlled By Cartels by GameLord009: 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
With this recent election, I knew I found “ORANGE”is the new “BLACK”. Accountants and Statisticians in APC saw fraudulent figures but insisted that they were right. Based on religion and ethnic bigotry. You people should fear Shettima though. Tinubu just did the hardest job for Shettima unknowingly.He would be the next president. Then the game plan begins. Nigerians go see shege…

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Controlled By Cartels by yarimo(m): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
If not based on religion do you think obi can't get that votes
GameLord009:
With this recent election, I knew I found “ORANGE”is the new “BLACK”. Accountants and Statisticians in APC saw fraudulent figures but insisted that they were right. Based on religion and ethnic bigotry. You people should fear Shettima though. Tinubu just did the hardest job for Shettima unknowingly.He would be the next president. Then the game plan begins. Nigerians go see shege…

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Vs Nigeria Twitter War / Dino Melaye Sends A Powerful Message To INEC And Nigerians, Video / Edo People Reject A P C In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.