Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace (36239 Views)

US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace / US Congratulates Tinubu / Aregbesola Congratulates Tinubu On His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace by GloriousGbola: 5:10am On Mar 02, 2023
The fact that Tinubu is being congratulated should make it clear that for the west this election was as free and fair as possible

If Tinubu had been an incumbent, if he had a clear history of voter intimidation and suppression thee may have been a different response.

In a way, all this shit Buhari pulled was doing Tinubu a solid in the face of the international community, clearly no traditional federal might, clearly not an anointed stooge of the president, and a man they remember from the abacha years.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace by Toosure70: 5:10am On Mar 02, 2023
Waste more in court, better accept your fate

6 Likes

Re: US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace by stuffs2002: 5:12am On Mar 02, 2023
IPOB in tears as the foreign Presidents have been congratulating the president elects

6 Likes

Re: US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace by kaywon: 5:21am On Mar 02, 2023
Could this be the same way Joe Biden "won" Trump?
Re: US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace by Earthquakes: 5:27am On Mar 02, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Stolen? Provide the evidence. Or is this another 'El jubril of Sudan' moment?

Lol same way you will need evidence when you get cheated, one good thing about life is it rotates grin grin
Re: US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace by zinaunreal(m): 5:36am On Mar 02, 2023
Babalegba:
I've just reread the last sentence and didn't see anything meaningful about Tinubu being in a one chance scenario. Take Panadol and sleep. Obi lost .

Eh go shock you say Tinubu will not last long in that seat. You think this level of rigging is funny
Re: US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace by assholemods: 5:38am On Mar 02, 2023
WATCHOVER:

You just saw headlines and started to comment read the last sentence you will know that Tinubu dey one chance.
What is one chance about the statement? Iranu!

1 Like

Re: US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace by CHAQUR: 5:41am On Mar 02, 2023
Remaining Israel 🇮🇱 their ancestral home....!

4 Likes

Re: US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace by jaxxy(m): 5:59am On Mar 02, 2023
Roboto11:
Chimamamamada Adiche.

grin

ur lessons are coming.
Re: US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace by mudolak(m): 6:00am On Mar 02, 2023
Babalegba:
I've just reread the last sentence and didn't see anything meaningful about Tinubu being in a one chance scenario. Take Panadol and sleep. Obi lost .
I don't know how most LP supporter ar very dull for a party that not even get 2third said I won the election isn't joke of the century
How can a full growing person believe they changed the election results when ur agent have original copy frm the unit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace by solsticey2k3(m): 6:02am On Mar 02, 2023
The same country that Chimamanda reported to…

It is well
Re: US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace by dalass(f): 6:08am On Mar 02, 2023
wis3:
Some people are still grieving 😄

Seriously grieved and sore vexed.... But they don't want to take a dive into the lagoon 😊

2 Likes

Re: US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace by HRprof: 6:09am On Mar 02, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Stolen? Provide the evidence. Or is this another 'El jubril of Sudan' moment?
There are evidences everywhere except you are blind to see it or you are pretending
Re: US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace by Minjim: 6:13am On Mar 02, 2023
Or go back to agitating for sit at home and Biafra

raumdeuter:
Jagaban shine gaba

Anyone not happy should approach the court

1 Like

Re: US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace by HRprof: 6:16am On Mar 02, 2023
mudolak:

I don't know how most LP supporter ar very dull for a party that not even get 2third said I won the election isn't joke of the century
How can a full growing person believe they changed the election results when ur agent have original copy frm the unit
We all know the game they played to give obi 3rd position just to silence him not to challenge 1st position. If not rigging both APC and PDP will not come near LP in 1st position except you are pretending everybody is aware of this
Re: US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace by Diligent1(f): 6:17am On Mar 02, 2023
EDUECO:

I was born a detective and I know how criminals think.

That is reverse psychology at work:they gave LP third position in order for LP not to challenge the stolen mandate;but modern technology has come to LP's rescue.

APC which is likely your party is a den of law breakers
Hello, do you know that majority of Nigerians are not on social media and those people don't know Peter Obi. Peter Obi is most popular on social media.
The interest of majority voters need to be protected, majority of voters voted for Tinubu.
Tinubu won the election.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace by DECLAN2015(m): 6:27am On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=EDUECO post=121394200]Peace can only be attained if the stolen mandate is given to the rightful winner.[/quote

Obi came third
Re: US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace by Goodlady(f): 6:28am On Mar 02, 2023
Lmao. Who's still going to UN?
Re: US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace by DECLAN2015(m): 6:29am On Mar 02, 2023
EDUECO:
Evidence before the uncompromised court will determine that.

The rigged result was like this: Tinubu(1st),Atiku(2nd) and Obi(3rd)

The authentic result is likely:Obi(1st),Atiku(2nd) and Tinubu(3rd).

Delusion of grandeur

2 Likes

Re: US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace by Ewedegubbler: 6:34am On Mar 02, 2023
why call for peace? I didn't know Nigeria was at war..
Re: US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace by MT: 6:37am On Mar 02, 2023
Babalegba:

They don't go to school. He doesn't know what "paragraph" means grin grin

1 Like

Re: US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace by Safyqueen: 6:39am On Mar 02, 2023
EDUECO:
Peace can only be attained if the stolen mandate is given to the rightful winner.

Stolen from who please?

1 Like

Re: US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:40am On Mar 02, 2023
kollinzgee:
E no mean anything if the law finds him guilty of fraud he goes down.America has no say here.
Oh now Amelica has no say?! grin

1 Like

Re: US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace by Believeintruth: 6:42am On Mar 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

🤣😂😀😀😂🤣

You don't have sense
Re: US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 02, 2023
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense

Wow!

Are you sure?

Tell me, why do you thinks so?
Re: US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace by RexTramadol1: 6:44am On Mar 02, 2023
WATCHOVER:

You just saw headlines and started to comment read the last sentence you will know that Tinubu dey one chance.

I agree. As Buhari dey one chance since 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace by hollywater: 6:45am On Mar 02, 2023
They should be ready to give Nigerians visa now.
Re: US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace by Believeintruth: 6:45am On Mar 02, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Whether you elect a walking dead or human. They’ll always send their congratulatory message. Like one of them said on TV the other day.. ’ We’ll never interfere in Nigerians election ‘ Though the election was thoroughly rigged but we won’t interfere it’s non of our business. Na them one follow una suffer?

I know what they’ll be discussing in closed doors. White ppl can pretend like hell. I know them wella.

I am telling you, they are alway speaking with two sides of the mouth. Their Observers stated that the election was far from transparent, yet they sent congratulatory messages.

1 Like

Re: US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace by Rebelutionary: 6:47am On Mar 02, 2023
EDUECO:
Evidence before the uncompromised court will determine that.

The rigged result was like this: Tinubu(1st),Atiku(2nd) and Obi(3rd)

The authentic result is likely:Obi(1st),Atiku(2nd) and Tinubu(3rd).

Who cares how you choose to arrange the contestant positions? Go to court and contest the results and stop polluting the cyberspace with noise biko...Nigerians have moved on and are optimistic about the new government but if you and Obi choose to dwell there na una sabi...

3 Likes

Re: US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace by Fearyourcreator: 6:47am On Mar 02, 2023
kollinzgee:
E no mean anything if the law finds him guilty of fraud he goes down.America has no say here.
I thought you guys are calling them before

3 Likes

Re: US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace by EverblazingTee: 6:49am On Mar 02, 2023
I really don't understand why people from a particular region hate Tinubu so much. Despite all the lies, he still came out victorious.

Just because your preferred candidate lost doesn't mean the election was rigged. Accept defeat and move on. Shikena

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace by tyinfinity: 6:49am On Mar 02, 2023
Chimanda the land grabber is a disgrace to Nigerians in diaspora.Nothing is in her brain again since she started fighting over half plot of land in the village.Jagaban of Africa has been endorsed by world leaders.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian / Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch / Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.