Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists (18502 Views)

INEC Violated The Electoral Act On Transmission Of Results From Polling Units / Where Is Lp's Datti Baba-ahmed? Here's Your Answer / Zainab Ahmed Insists FIRS Will Collect Stamp Duties, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists by Truthdeypain: 10:21am On Mar 02, 2023
FunKiller:

Typical jagabandit zombie. Always lying through your rotten teeth in the midst of incriminating evidence. I bet tiinipoo came distant third in this election and settled to buy his way thru like he did in Apx primaries. This plague called apc must be dismantled and gone for good. Theifs that have never made honest money or cryaed4fb gains in their life. We shall see you in court.

My thoughts. Very disgusting pieces of shit!
Re: INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists by Truthdeypain: 10:25am On Mar 02, 2023
reddingtonblack:

You are the one that is daft, money wey never your account is not your money.
As far as sanity and fact is concern ... East are stronghold of PDP until 2023 election happened, the polls only shows East/igbos are the most ethnocentric people in Nigeria at the moment. how people can sleep in one direction still remains a misery even hausas we call animal demonstrated federal character, thank God we dodge a bullet like OBi who knows maybe is minsiters & appointees would have being igbos from A to X,

On my real pages, everyone knows i supported Tinubu, majority voted against Tinubu and even Tinubu acknowledged many voted against him, BUT the majority vote was inconsequential cos PDP split, 3 party shared that majority vote against Tinubu. do the maths undecided

Unsmart tribal maggot. Unworthy of any reply. Catty your mumu go siddon.

Oloriburuku supporter of evil. May your family members experience the evil free and free election violence your principal unlehed on Nigerians.
Re: INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists by HeroicMeastro: 10:33am On Mar 02, 2023
Creeza:
and your thief won or even had the 25% in FCT ?

Ignorance ! Shame!
All of a sudden now FCT is a state

We like to copy everything from America but never understanding what it actually means!

Just like saying Washington DC is the same as Illinois...
PO has not met the requirement of 25% in 2/3 of the entire states, despite he won the FCT.
Instead of wasting time going to court, he should contribute build a better Nigeria. Tinubu's arms are open to accept their types.
Re: INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists by menstrualpad: 10:35am On Mar 02, 2023
Emola12:
even your great-grandfather tinubu dey fear now you u dey here dey cry we are going to court aswear they stole our mandate we no go gree God dey

Re: INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists by bentenny(m): 10:38am On Mar 02, 2023
DeOTR:

I believe LP has the duplicate copies of the EC8A form for all polling units. They should gather it and head to court.
Wait till the results are uploaded to see if it's different from what you have.
Even from all the copies of the results at your disposal, you'd know you didn't win the election, but no, you want INEC to cancel the election because of election upload, which the Senate President already said upload at PU is not mandatory.
grin
So you allowed an illiterate like the senate president who doesn't understand the meaning of electronic transmission or who doesn't even know what he signed in the electoral law last year to deceive you guys on some thing you can simply google to get access to!

Re: INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists by Creeza(m): 10:43am On Mar 02, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

PO has not met the requirement of 25% in 2/3 of the entire states, despite he won the FCT.
Instead of wasting time going to court, he should contribute build a better Nigeria. Tinubu's arms are open to accept their types.
speak like one who is educated

There is no sense in what you just said...
The chairman of INEC was not there when the electoral law of 25 % in FCT was enacted
Those who wrote it , most of them are no more or very old

Instead of making due diligence he decides all by himself to pronounce an election even when the odds were against him
Re: INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists by HeroicMeastro: 10:48am On Mar 02, 2023
Creeza:
speak like one who is educated

There is no sense in what you just said...
The chairman of INEC was not there when the electoral law of 25 % in FCT was enacted
Those who wrote it , most of them are no more or very old

Instead of making due diligence he decides all by himself to pronounce an election even when the odds were against him
Educate me...
How many states did PO got 25% votes?
Re: INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists by Creeza(m): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

Educate me...
How many states did PO got 25% votes?
which begs the question of transparency

How can we know when the umpire we depended on to give us accurate results already called foul play a fair play!

I have time for this all day but its a waste of my precious energy trying to educate you

I claim ignorance on many things but not when you are trying to make me look smart here with the word " educate me!"

Admittedly, this is not the first time irev was used but we are wiser now.... Dont worry
Re: INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists by reddingtonblack: 10:53am On Mar 02, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Unsmart tribal maggot. Unworthy of any reply. Catty your mumu go siddon.

Oloriburuku supporter of evil. May your family members experience the evil free and free election violence your principal unlehed on Nigerians.

You can call me anything you, Like but if anyone outside Nigeria understudy Inec result by region even a slowpoke can induce the sentiment and tribalism melted out by the igbo extraction, if everybody voted by "He is our Son" who will win.
I want my fellow youths to know we all went to the poll to gamble base on what we feel or think is best for our nation, but its preposterous for anyone to assert there choice is perfect, the way i hear people talk about Peter Obi sometimes i have to open wikepedia and read about him maybe i miss the perfection. as if once Peter obi will just read some incantation and Nigeria will turn Uk over night and money will be growing streets.

I repeat Inec did not steal the youths mandate, Majority voted against Tinubu but it was inconsequential becos Atiku, Obi & kwankwaso SHARED the majority votes. do the maths
Re: INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists by Perfectbeing(m): 10:55am On Mar 02, 2023
stillme231:
Inec see Nigerians finish. Until Dem dn begin kill people in high places one by one, Nigeria no go better. That time go soon come Sha, e no far again...
The military will use people like you for shooting practice
Re: INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists by reddingtonblack: 10:58am On Mar 02, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Whether split or cut is not the issue. INEC broke the Electoral act.

Oya go court naw cheesy Irev is alien to any court highest is Inec will be asked to present the Bvas to ensure there was no over voting just like it played out in Osun but if anyone tells you Any court in Nigeria as power to cancel an election. it as to be a skitmaker like sabinus or mr macaroni
Re: INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists by gorgeousnogo(f): 11:03am On Mar 02, 2023
sreamsense:
Waste of time and money, you have situation room where all result announced at individual polling unit through your agents that witnessed the public counting after election. Your agent signed the sheets and also recorded/forward scores to LP situation rooms. Agent keep following and monitoring the vote count till they get to collation centers.

All your agents, party leaders, international representatives and ECOWAS designated members were all seated when precoding officers were submitting the voting record which was televized life to entire world. INEC portal was also opened and every party member was asked to validate scores received from each polling unit against uploaded results for correction. LP or PDP could not come out to say, polling unit this and that was different from what was counted at each polling unit and signed.

LP and PDP couldn't couldn't come out with glaring evidences on that , but when they discovered they have failed woefully, they started looking for excuses or other faults for entire work to be canceled because they are bad loosers. LP has shifted focus from election was rigged to electoral law on electronic transmission which will easily be dismissed at law court. You can't determine mode to use for INEC wheather manual or electronic. If there is technical issue or network disruption beyond what can be handled, INEC should be able to switch mode for success of election.

If polling result recorded and signed at polling units are different from what INEC announced, then; LP and PDP have points. However, their allegations are baseless and time wasting. Even when PDP thought they have strong evidences in 2019, defending those allegations were embarrassing and was dismissed. How much more LP that wants to base their exhibit on emotional online result from obidient that are known for fabricating lies, fake results and propagandas? It will be dismissed, even if election is redone now, LP will perform poorer those other ethnic may not vote for him again.

Aside this, if some polling units are to be rerun, where would obi get about 2.6milion vote to bridge APC gaps. LP won about 16 states, where will LP gets 7 more states when they even find it difficult to find one more. LP and PDP should stop wasting money, they have failed

It’s like you didn’t watch all the press conferences from both APC and PDP?

PDP spokes person used Lagos as example for the rigging carried out by APC
They said their party agents recorded nine hundred and something thousand in Lagos for LP(Obi) and them PDP got Hundred and something thousand same with APC. They said they have the figure of results there agents signed in different polling units.

Surprisingly, they were all in the situation room when results are being called and the figures for LP (Obi) was drastically reduced and APC figure padded.
Although LP party won Lagos, the figures are much higher than what was announced.

Turns out that the results were taken to Government houses and even some Offices after elections and figures were added to APC and the numbers of LP reduced.

Cancellations here and there on the papers adding figures for APC and removing from LP

Oga watch news and see evidence.

This technology age.
Almost everyone snapped picture and recorded videos of what their polling units got after counting

Why then did they announce something totally different from what people counted at the polling unit

Forget oo
The truth is everyone knew who won. Just that we can’t do anything like during the killings during END SARS
Re: INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists by reddingtonblack: 11:17am On Mar 02, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

The electoral act was the driver to urge people to vote. Then INEC robbed people of their votes. There is no Nigerian factor in this case. Just obey the law. INEC did not. It is as simple as that. Whether the law came from their proposition, they broke it. That is all. No right in it.

These election recorded the lowest turn out compared to 2015 & 19, just like very election people came out to Vote naturally becos it is there fundamental right, but the difference is more youths were interested in these election becos of Endsars and other bad policies Buhari melted out to Nigerians.

2023 electionwas not about posterity or National interest, when you look at how people voted you will see its out of anger, bitterness and vendetta. one thing o know for sure is judgement or decision clouded with emotion as never amounted to anything good.

We need to come to our senses, blind judgement won't favour anybody on the long run
Re: INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists by HeroicMeastro: 11:36am On Mar 02, 2023
Creeza:
which begs the question of transparency

How can we know when the umpire we depended on to give us accurate results already called foul play a fair play!

I have time for this all day but its a waste of my precious energy trying to educate you

I claim ignorance on many things but not when you are trying to make me look smart here with the word " educate me!"

Admittedly, this is not the first time irev was used but we are wiser now.... Dont worry
Just admit that the candidate you people tried to impose on Nigeria has failed woefully.
He has no national acceptance unlike his opponents. PO is more of a sectional, ethinic and religious representation. Which is why he failed shamelessly.
Re: INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists by Truthdeypain: 11:41am On Mar 02, 2023
reddingtonblack:

You can call me anything you, Like but if anyone outside Nigeria understudy Inec result by region even a slowpoke can induce the sentiment and tribalism melted out by the igbo extraction, if everybody voted by "He is our Son" who will win.
I want my fellow youths to know we all went to the poll to gamble base on what we feel or think is best for our nation, but its preposterous for anyone to assert there choice is perfect, the way i hear people talk about Peter Obi sometimes i have to open wikepedia and read about him maybe i miss the perfection. as if once Peter obi will just read some incantation and Nigeria will turn Uk over night and money will be growing streets.

I repeat Inec did not steal the youths mandate, Majority voted against Tinubu but it was inconsequential becos Atiku, Obi & kwankwaso SHARED the majority votes. do the maths

Fine I have done the math and you are wrong.

Peter Obi was not a gamble and nobody speaks of him like he is perfect, we chose him and singed him out because his time in governance exwmolied standards that remain unmatched today, his records are there for which if you googled it them I wonder what your fuss is about.

INTEGRITY, HONESTY, ACCOUNTABILITY. These words do they ring any bell, heres an honest question which of these candidates has these qualities. That is what we need in our country. We don't need landlords and godfathers, nor share the money people.

We the people of Nigeria did not vote for Obi based on sentiments and you know it in your heart. But for some reason yll must bury the truth in favour of your bias and ethnic sentiments.

It's not yet over bros.
Re: INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists by Zandena(f): 11:47am On Mar 02, 2023
This man wants to be VP of a country of almost 200M people without merriting it.
Was it INEC that caused your abysmal performance and resounding defeat in your own polling unit at the doorstep of your house in Tudunwada Zaria?
Why are you such a bad loser Datti?!
When will you return to Mauritania please before you burn Nigeria to ashes!
Re: INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists by Creeza(m): 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

Just admit that the candidate you people tried to impose on Nigeria has failed woefully.
He has no national acceptance unlike his opponents. PO is more of a sectional, ethinic and religious representation. Which is why he failed shamelessly.
impose?

Collosal foolery to do so.... Have you ever seen me on your mentions before forcing you to accept my candidate?

At this juncture kindly cease to mention me again...your arguments are very low intellectually and i refuse to condescend down to that level
Re: INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists by floret23(f): 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
PoliteActivist:
In hind sight I now know the whole thing was pre-arranged by the powers that be. Nothing was left to chance. Allowing the results to be uploaded would be leaving it to chance. There had to be absolute guarantee that the desired result would be attained!
"When a thief boldly encourages you to go to court, just know that his elder brother is the chief judge" - East African proverb
Re: INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists by floret23(f): 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
waleprice:
Joker! Go to Court!
Thief!

"When a thief boldly encourages you to go to court, just know that his elder brother is the chief judge" - East African proverb
Re: INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists by Goke7: 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
Obi should talk instead of hiding under this guy and pdp

Obi knows he still has a political future and is careful of saying the elections is not credible

Very cunny grin
Re: INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists by reddingtonblack: 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Fine I have done the math and you are wrong.

Peter Obi was not a gamble and nobody speaks of him like he is perfect, we chose him and singed him out because his time in governance exwmolied standards that remain unmatched today, his records are there for which if you googled it them I wonder what your fuss is about.

INTEGRITY, HONESTY, ACCOUNTABILITY. These words do they ring any bell, heres an honest question which of these candidates has these qualities. That is what we need in our country. We don't need landlords and godfathers, nor share the money people.

We the people of Nigeria did not vote for Obi based on sentiments and you know it in your heart. But for some reason yll must bury the truth in favour of your bias and ethnic sentiments.

It's not yet over bros.

Your opinion or decision bears no "effect" on facts, the figures are out there,

ARiku Main PDP = 6,984,520

Peter Obi LP = 6,101,533

Kwankwas NNPP = 1,496,678

TOTAL 14,582731 voted against APC

Tinubu/APC polled 8,794,726 minority vote which is all time lowest in our elections for a returninng candidate.

So youths voted against APC and the election reflected it, division and sharing among pdp and its fraction made majority vote inconsequential.

14,582, 731 - 8,794,731 proves beyond doubts no mandate was stolen smiley we just have to put emotions aside
Re: INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists by iheanacho8v: 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists by stormborn28(m): 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
menstrualpad:
Go to court!

Anything else you would smell pepper

Everyone knows it..

For people supporting this evil.. be careful what you wish for!

Although I supported Peter Obi. I wouldn't be upset if Tinubu won fair and square.. but Tinubu was literally forced on Nigerians.

All those Gara Gara Buhari was doing with the naira policy, electoral act bla bla, all are part of the act.. PRETENSE!!.. THEY WERE ALL IN IT TOGETHER!!.

SHAME ON Buhari, shame on INEC and shame on anyone supporting this undemocratic and evil act.
Re: INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists by HeroicMeastro: 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Creeza:
impose?

Collosal foolery to do so.... Have you ever seen me on your mentions before forcing you to accept my candidate?

At this juncture kindly cease to mention me again...your arguments are very low intellectually and i refuse to condescend down to that level
Alright, thank you
Re: INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists by menstrualpad: 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
stormborn28:

Everyone knows it..

For people supporting this evil.. be careful what you wish for!

Although I supported Peter Obi. I wouldn't be upset if Tinubu won fair and square.. but Tinubu was literally forced on Nigerians.

All those Gara Gara Buhari was doing with the naira policy, electoral act bla bla, all are part of the act.. PRETENSE!!.. THEY WERE ALL IN IT TOGETHER!!.

SHAME ON Buhari, shame on INEC and shame on anyone supporting this undemocratic and evil act.
Protest and get shot
Re: INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists by waleprice: 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
floret23:
Thief!

Like I said, go to court!
Re: INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists by bolademi(m): 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
zinaunreal:

You're kind is the reason why south africa will always be ahead of Nigeria. Oloriburuku

You no well
You people will labour in vain
O ti lo
Re: INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists by YakubuA: 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
Faber:
North is not Happy, they voted Atiku and Kwankwaso
South East and South South voted Obi and Atiku

This elections won't stand...never

Which North? North is very Happy with Asiwaju the President Elect. The votes Asiwaju got in the North are more than what he got in any region.
Re: INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists by zinaunreal(m): 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
bolademi:

You no well
You people will labour in vain
O ti lo

Your mama
Re: INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists by stormborn28(m): 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
menstrualpad:

Protest and get shot

Armed robbers always steal with force. That is what APC has been
Re: INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists by Earthquakes: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Oga calm down, everyone is aware of the malpractice.

Thanks, good to hear. Life goes on
Re: INEC Violated Electoral Act — LP’s Datti Baba Ahmed Insists by Believeintruth: 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=Obidient4Tinubu post=121399734][/quote]

Sense is far from you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edu: President Tinubu Is Determined To Lift 133 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty / 2023 Presidency: Bashir Tofa 'Zoning Is Dead In Nigeria' / PDP To Onochie: Stop This Denial, You Are A Member Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.