Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won (1545 Views)

Obidients March For Peter Obi In Agbor, Delta State(video & Pictures) / Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State / Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by NaijaCowFarm: 5:42am On Mar 02, 2023
Obidients, do not despair. I hear some of us saying they cannot vote again. No, no, no! If we allow them, they will use the March 11 results to validate their robbery. What we have to do are these:

i. Come out and vote
ii. Wait and see them declare the results.
iii. If you have an ink pad, MTN, Airtel, or Glo data stick, make them available
iv. Insist that the result MUST be uploaded to INEC iREC portal from the polling unit. Otherwise, NOBODY leaves the polling unit.
v. Have contact with nearby LP agents to call for help where required
vi. Take picture of the results from the polling unit and upload it to the LP WhatsApp group number

Let us remove the thieves in Government Houses and Houses of assembly.

We have the following states that are low-hanging fruits:

Rivers-Wike is already weakened, he cannot do more than what he did on Feb 25
Edo
Delta
Enugu
Abia
Ebonyi
Anambra House of assembly
Lagos
Nasarawa
Plateau
Akwa-Ibom
Cross River
Bayelsa

God bless Peter Obi
God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by Nwaetche(m): 5:45am On Mar 02, 2023
k

NaijaCowFarm:
Obidients, do not despair. I hear some of us saying they cannot vote again. No, no, no! If we allow them, they will use the March 11 results to validate their robbery. What we have to do are these:

i. Come out and vote
iii. If you have an ink pad, MTN, Airtel, or Glo data stick, make them available
iv. Insist that the result MUST be uploaded to INEC iREC portal from the polling unit. Otherwise, NOBODY leaves the polling unit.
vi. Take picture of the results from the polling unit and upload it to the LP WhatsApp group number

Edo
Delta
Enugu
Abia
Ebonyi
Lagos
Nasarawa
Plateau
Akwa-Ibom
Cross River
Bayelsa

God bless Peter Obi
God bless Nigeria.
Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by Originakalokalo(m): 5:45am On Mar 02, 2023
I voted for OBi for president.

I.am obidient and Yoruba.

Sanwoolu should be allowed to do second term

He has earned it.

I ask all obidient and Yorubas to vote for him.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by KingOfTheDamned: 5:47am On Mar 02, 2023
Originakalokalo:

He has earned it.

I agree with you bro . All Obidients we should all support Sanwoolu for a second term he has done well there in Lagos

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 02, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:

i. Come out and vote

Edo
Delta
Enugu
Abia
Ebonyi
Lagos
Nasarawa
Plateau
Akwa-Ibom
Cross River
Bayelsa

God bless Peter Obi
God bless Nigeria.

Bring it on!

I bet you will re-cry!

Same place we sent Péter to, we will send Gbadebo too!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by KingOfTheDamned: 5:49am On Mar 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Bring it on!

I bet you will re-cry!

Same place we sent to Péter to, we will send Gbadebo too!

Who are these touts here ?

1 Like

Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 02, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Who are these touts here ?

And who told you to start oinking?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by KingOfTheDamned: 5:51am On Mar 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

And who told you to start oinking?

What a pig. Showing it's ugliness so early in the morning?

Dirty tout🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by CodeTemplar: 5:51am On Mar 02, 2023
Originakalokalo:

He has earned it.

I disagree. The Lagos cabal has blinded you guys with mediocrity rebranded as visionary leadership. Let Lagos go to another party and maybe you guys will see the light clearer.
A rich state with small landmass known to have skilled population yet barely industrially developed. Sanwo-olu is only good at inflating projects with flashy exterior. I oppose his re-election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 02, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

What a pig. Showing it's ugliness so early in the morning?

Dirty tout🤣🤣🤣🤣

🐷🐗🐽🐖

1 Like

Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by Darammliveth(m): 5:54am On Mar 02, 2023
Sorry I don't vote party. I vote candidate. Sanwo-Olu deserves second term in Lagos. I preferred Obi during presidential election not because he runs under Labour party, but because of his personality.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by Omoawoke: 5:57am On Mar 02, 2023
Sanwo olu is for Lagos

Lagos is too big to use for experiment, revenge mission and irrational decision making process

Lagos is not a game for you to experiment with.

We should vote Chinedu Rhodes because..??

8 Likes

Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by Omoawoke: 5:58am On Mar 02, 2023
CodeTemplar:
I disagree. The Lagos cabal has blinded you guys with mediocrity rebranded as visionary leadership. Let Lagos go to another party and maybe you guys will see the light clearer.
A rich state with small landmass known to have skilled population yet barely industrially developed. Sanwo-olu is only good at inflating projects with flashy exterior. I oppose his re-election.

Go and make him your governor in Anambra and use him to test run your state.
Lagos is not for test run

11 Likes

Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by Omoawoke: 5:59am On Mar 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Bring it on!

I bet you will re-cry!

Same place we sent Péter to, we will send Gbadebo too!

His real name is Chinedu Rhodes Vivour

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 02, 2023
Omoawoke:

Any name he bares, I am concerned. But same place we sent Peter to, he will DEFINITELY make it there too!

4 Likes

Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by CodeTemplar: 6:03am On Mar 02, 2023
Omoawoke:

Go and make him your governor in Anambra and use him to test run your state.
Lagos is not for test run
We will dash you sanwo-olu to use in Anambra. He fits you guys over there. As for Lagos we need a change of party to have a proper audit of the state affairs. Even in organisation, once a manager stays too long in a particular branch, fraud becomes highly likely there and only a new manager or external audit team can expose it.
Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by Thedon22: 6:04am On Mar 02, 2023
CodeTemplar:

So, you want Lagos to be in opposition to Federal party at a time an eminent Lagosians has been elected president? Who does that? Don't you want development in Lagos? Are you a Lagosians at all that want the best for Lagos or a vindictive challatan? Please, we want all the ongoing Lagos projects to continue in and Sanwo Olu is doing great.

4 Likes

Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by CodeTemplar: 6:07am On Mar 02, 2023
Thedon22:

So, you want Lagos to be in opposition to Federal party at a time an eminent Lagosians has been elected president? Who does that? Don't you want development in Lagos? Are you a Lagosians at all that want the best for Lagos or a vindictive challatan? Please, we want all the ongoing Lagos projects to continue in and Sanwo Olu is doing great.
was Lagos under Tinubu between '99 and 2007 not in the hands of ACN and FG under PDP?
Look for another intelligent sounding lie to secure your personal interest.

1 Like

Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by Thedon22: 6:09am On Mar 02, 2023
CodeTemplar:
was Lagos under Tinubu between '99 and 2007 not in the hands of ACN and FG under PDP?
Look for another intelligent sounding lie to secure your personal interest.
I don't understand your point.
Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by KanwuliaExtra: 6:12am On Mar 02, 2023
Omoawoke:

I can’t believe I SLEPT ALLLLL DAAAAY.
My blood pressure nailly go below see level fa! Na my dear God wake me up with serious HUNGER!!!

Back to the mata! I been tink say dis JAGBAJANTIS PRESIDENT NOR GO GREE ME SLEEP! For whia?

I SAY WR MOOOOOOVE!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

CHI-BOY!!!

Muchechecheche. . . Laughter is gooooood.
When I wanna laugh real goooood, I come to NL! grin

The nane sef na waya . . . CHINEDU GBAGADA VIVOUR JANDOR RHODES!

He he he

Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by CodeTemplar: 6:13am On Mar 02, 2023
Omoawoke:
Sanwo olu is for Lagos

Lagos is too big to use for experiment, revenge mission and irrational decision making process

Lagos is not a game for you to experiment with.

We should vote Chinedu Rhodes because..??

There is PDP too now, are those ones too chinedu?
We are tired of flashy and barely impactful projects being commissioned at inflated cost 2 months to elections. The pattern has to be stopped to allow auditing. Look at how Buhari cannot fully expose PDP after eight years. We need someone different to expose APC in Lagos.
Ambode did well but didn't sánwô-tinubu?

1 Like

Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by CodeTemplar: 6:17am On Mar 02, 2023
Thedon22:

I don't understand your point.
Tinubu the alleged master planner of Lagos(actually master looter) was in AC and FG was PDP between 1999 and 2007. Yes or No?

1 Like

Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by Thedon22: 6:20am On Mar 02, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Tinubu the alleged master planner of Lagos(actually master looter) was in AC and FG was PDP between 1999 and 2007. Yes or No?
And so ?
Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by Thedon22: 6:21am On Mar 02, 2023
CodeTemplar:
And so ? Communicate in clear terms not tongus-in-cheek.
Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by CodeTemplar: 6:26am On Mar 02, 2023
Thedon22:

And so ?
Thedon22:

And so ? Communicate in clear terms not tongus-in-cheek.
Get lost if you can't see how that negates the argument of Lagos being in hands of another party while FG is under APC.

Thedon22:

That's your initial comment I replied to. You argued about the prospect of project stalling under an opposition party in Lagos. I pointed out how Lagos was ruled by you master and sanwo-kposi's godfather, Tinubu in AC and was opposition to OBJ's PDP between 1999 and 2007.
Stop feigning ignorance when bested.
Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by KanwuliaExtra: 6:28am On Mar 02, 2023
YES OOOOO
The REAL STRUCTURE IS NOW!.✅
Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by Originakalokalo(m): 6:37am On Mar 02, 2023
Igbos are not voting Yoruba in their states.

Youruba should not let that happen.

I am not a tribalistic. I am saying things as it is

Like I said, having voted Obi, I am not giving a Yoruba State to visitors.

It will not work.

Let's allow peace. Owners of the land should respect their visitors and visitors should live in peace with the owners of the land.

PS,

I voted Obi and everyone around me did because Obi is a federal project, Lagos is not.

A good Yoruba people should be unbiased.

We have the brain. We reason accordingly.
Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by CodeTemplar: 6:39am On Mar 02, 2023
Originakalokalo:

Igbos are not voting Yoruba in their states.

Youruba should not let that happen.

I am not a tribalistic. I am saying things as it is

Like I said, having voted Obi, I am not giving a Yoruba State to visitors.

It will not work.

Let's allow peace. Owners of the land should respect their visitors and visitors should live in peace with the owners of the land.
So vivour-rhodes is suddenly a visitor?
Wow. Tribalism is no respecter of the anointing o. Pastor Original, I am shocked by your points.
Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by Originakalokalo(m): 6:43am On Mar 02, 2023
CodeTemplar:
So vivour rides is suddenly a visitor?
Wow. Tribalism is not respecter of the anointing o. Pastor Original I am shocked.

Lol.

When I voted him,.I am not tribalistic.

I am enlightened bro. I know what is right.

Name calling has no effect on me whatsoever.

The name calling was used against my conscience by my brothers not to vote Obi.

I even convinced my wife to. We both did.

Like I said, name calling won't work this time as well.

God bless you.
Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by Originakalokalo(m): 6:48am On Mar 02, 2023
CodeTemplar:
There is PDP too now, are those ones too chinedu?
We are tired of flashy and barely impactful projects being commissioned at inflated cost 2 months to elections. The pattern has to be stopped to allow auditing. Look at how Buhari cannot fully expose PDP after eight years. We need someone different to expose APC in Lagos.
Ambode did well but didn't sánwô-tinubu?

Sanwolu earned it. He has done well. That's the basis. I don't change things that are working well.

1 Like

Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by DMerciful(m): 6:48am On Mar 02, 2023
How has he done well? Does Lagosians have pipe borne water, constant electricity, good public schools, good healthcare facilities?

Mind you Lagos is the 5th largest economy in Africa
KingOfTheDamned:

I agree with you bro . All Obidients we should all support Sanwoolu for a second term he has done well there in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by CodeTemplar: 6:49am On Mar 02, 2023
Originakalokalo:

Lol.

When I voted him,.I am not tribalistic.

I am enlightened bro. I know what is right.

Name calling has no effect on me whatsoever.

The name calling was used against my conscience by my brothers not to vote Obi.

I even convinced my wife to. We both did.

Like I said, name calling won't work this time as well.

God bless you.
Sanwo-kposi deserves that bad name for his double mouth and role in endsars massacre. No apologies for that.
If I called you names along the line, I apologize but sanwo-kposi should give way for any of the other two godfatherless Lagosians contesting under PDP and LP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Beat School Children & Teachers For Not Obeying Sit At Home Order In Enugu / INEC And BAT APC May Lose Woefully To Peter Obi And Atiku In Court / Remi Tinubu Sneaks To Open Aso Rock Chapel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.