Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won (1577 Views)

Obidients March For Peter Obi In Agbor, Delta State(video & Pictures) / Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State / Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by highchief1: 9:24am On Mar 02, 2023
Omoawoke:
Sanwo olu is for Lagos

Lagos is too big to use for experiment, revenge mission and irrational decision making process

Lagos is not a game for you to experiment with.

We should vote Chinedu Rhodes because..??

God bless u
Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by highchief1: 9:25am On Mar 02, 2023
Omoawoke:

Go and make him your governor in Anambra and use him to test run your state.
Lagos is not for test run
God bless u
Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by Opera240: 9:26am On Mar 02, 2023
I voted for Obi but this coming governorship election...Sanwo olu will have my vote. That Lp candidate is too childish...I don't see him as someone that has the capacity and experiences to govern a complex state like lagos

1 Like

Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by doffman: 9:31am On Mar 02, 2023
Simeonjoe1:

But bro why you Sha want GRV to govern over sanwo.
OK let's say sanwo did not perform to your expectations but GRV? Common man.
This guy is just sweet mouth, no track record, nothing, not even a business man and has not run any enterprises. Imagine giving someone like that a complex state like Lagos all because of to spite Tinubu.

Omo this one mud me o and e be like our youth no too wise. I'm a non partisan Sha so you guys should vote who you want to but at the same time try to be logical and not emotional when making decisions.

Same thing with edo no be Lagos mantra, they ended up electing the most clueless governor in Edo state.

You said it all.

You know when someone allow hatred to fill his/her brain, there will be no space left in that brain to reason well.

That is what is affecting LP people
Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by Simeonjoe1: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2023
CodeTemplar:

Sanwo-olu too was all of these at a point in time. Anyone who can open his eyes contract after contract to approve outrageous sums for projects is not fit over an untested hand.

Well every mallam to his kettle.
But deep down within you, you know GRV is not up to sanwo and it's all because of hate....
Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by CodeTemplar: 10:05am On Mar 02, 2023
Simeonjoe1:

Well every mallam to his kettle.
But deep down within you, you know GRV is not up to sanwo and it's all because of hate....
you made no sense in this statement. There is nothing to equally suggest grv is inferior to Sanwo-kposi.
Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by CodeTemplar: 10:06am On Mar 02, 2023
doffman:

You said it all.

You know when someone allow hatred to fill his/her brain, there will be no space left in that brain to reason well.

That is what is affecting LP people
this isn't about LP people. If there was no LP I will go for the next alternative.
Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by doffman: 10:28am On Mar 02, 2023
CodeTemplar:
this isn't about LP people. If there was no LP I will go for the next alternative.

OK, I respect your choice.
Meanwhile, allows others to vote their own APC choice.

Politics is now a game of numbers .
Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by CodeTemplar: 10:30am On Mar 02, 2023
doffman:

OK, I respect your choice.
Meanwhile, allows others to vote their own APC choice.

Politics is now a game of numbers .
it this was wholly true, thugs won't be allowed to intimidate voters and snatch ballots while police watch on. Oluomo will not threaten the Igbo's openly.
Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by doffman: 11:10am On Mar 02, 2023
CodeTemplar:
it this was wholly true, thugs won't be allowed to intimidate voters and snatch ballots while police watch on. Oluomo will not threaten the Igbo's openly.

I have been saying this ... All of them rig . it is just that the best rigger won.

I have seen videos how everyone of them rig . Even labour party rig in SE.
Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by chibrolex(m): 11:26am On Mar 02, 2023
Thedon22:

So, you want Lagos to be in opposition to Federal party at a time an eminent Lagosians has been elected president? Who does that? Don't you want development in Lagos? Are you a Lagosians at all that want the best ior Lagos or a vindictive challatan? Please, we want all the ongoing Lagos projects to continue in and Sanwo Olu is doing great.
..As you claimed Tinubu developed Lagos.My question is was Tinubu in the same Party with then Nigeria President in the person of Olusegun Obasanjo?
Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by pquaver(m): 11:29am On Mar 02, 2023
CodeTemplar:
I disagree. The Lagos cabal has blinded you guys with mediocrity rebranded as visionary leadership. Let Lagos go to another party and maybe you guys will see the light clearer.
A rich state with small landmass known to have skilled population yet barely industrially developed. Sanwo-olu is only good at inflating projects with flashy exterior. I oppose his re-election.

Let the party show us what they have done elsewhere.. LP had mimiko.. Let tgem show us their achievements in comparison to apc in lagos.. If not gbadebo should go and sit down

1 Like

Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by Thedon22: 11:49am On Mar 02, 2023
chibrolex:
..As you claimed Tinubu developed Lagos.My question is was Tinubu in the same Party with then Nigeria President in the person of Olusegun Obasanjo?
Of course Lagos would have benefited more if Tinubu and Obasanjo were in the same party. Do you know how many times Obasanjo tried to frustrate Tinubu just because they were not in the same party? Have you forgotten that Obasanjo withheld Lagos Local govt funds for two years untill Supreme Court ordered Obasanjo to pay. Thank God Tinubu found other ways to fund local govt for those two years without owing salaries. So, there is synergy when a State is in the same party as the National but that should not to be interpreted that I am advocating for a one-party state. In this case collaboration is the best scenario for Lagos.
Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by CodeTemplar: 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
pquaver:

Let the party show us what they have done elsewhere.. LP had mimiko.. Let tgem show us their achievements in comparison to apc in lagos.. If not gbadebo should go and sit down
if Sanwo-kposi had sat donw based on his achievement status before becoming governor, where do you think he will be today.
Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by pquaver(m): 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
CodeTemplar:
if Sanwo-kposi had sat donw based on his achievement status before becoming governor, where do you think he will be today.

He work in Tinubu government, is that u obidients don't do research?

1 Like

Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by CodeTemplar: 4:32am On Mar 03, 2023
pquaver:

He work in Tinubu government, is that u obidients don't do research?
so civil service politics confers or demonstrates confidence now? Rubbish urchin logic from Anambra.
Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by pquaver(m): 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
CodeTemplar:
so civil service politics confers or demonstrates confidence now? Rubbish urchin logic from Anambra.

Do you just jump into conversations or you are a headless obidient?

Civil service politics or not, in his position did he do well? Is the question.. We don't need to ask anymore because he has already demonstrated in his capacity as governor that he is capable.. So why change a working part for a part we don't even know if it will work.. Don't change a working team have u not heard
Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by CodeTemplar: 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
pquaver:

Do you just jump into conversations or you are a headless obidient?
what is obidient?
Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by pquaver(m): 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
CodeTemplar:
what is obidient?

Obidient is a name of a senseless person, uncouth animal, an uncivilized place or useless thing.
Re: OBIDIENTS: March 11 Is A Good Opportunity To Show The Whole World That We Won by pquaver(m): 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
CodeTemplar:
what is obidient?

Obidient is a name of a senseless person, uncouth animal, an uncivilized place or useless thing.

Na joke I dey joke ooo. But unadon see as e dey pain.. No be only una get mouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dunamis Senior Pastor Blows Hot On Election Results / Six Agenda Items For Tinubu’s Success By Farooq A. Kperogi / BREAKING: Govt About To Arrest Oba's Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.