Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification (17755 Views)

SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff / Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board / South African Broadcasting Corporation Cancels Sowore's Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification by Sheriman(m): 6:24am On Mar 02, 2023
All those that comment above me were all kids.
Re: Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification by techcoms: 6:34am On Mar 02, 2023
Show proof. Lies
Re: Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification by tarboshi(m): 6:36am On Mar 02, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Tinubu promised to make Nigeria like Lagos 🤞
Tinubu's signature in Lagos is Thuggery and hooliganism.
Nigeria doesn,t need that.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 02, 2023
This same Lagos a notorious LP tribalist want to rule! 🤣
For where.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification by ubanett(m): 6:38am On Mar 02, 2023
EKO BU NKE ANYI
Re: Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification by CHAQUR: 6:41am On Mar 02, 2023
gigabyte13:
Make l see wertin
Awon omo olori pelebe yi
Wan talk.........??
Because they are allergic to good news across the country......

This time, they will act like they didn't see this. They discuss issue like this in low voice & contempt... Only the bad news they echo loud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification by Tunedey0001(m): 6:46am On Mar 02, 2023
Most of you against Lagos are non yorubas
I don't know why you all are not concerned about your state, Lagos is your problem. And it's doing better than your state by far not even your governor can match anybody that have govern Lagos in terms of development and economy,

I will advice you all to put effort in your state it will help everyone in the long run. Lagos na just one state in Nigeria focus on your state simple.

The yorubas you all have right to support who ever you like but I will advice you nobody likes Lagos development than their state, Don't support what will cost you your pride.

ADVANTAGE OF LAGOS/FG BEEN RUN BY SAME PARTY.

Buhari government show us sege but Lagos was able to achieve and get approval of what they beg FG for under another party.

Examples are the approval for the right of way for the red line railway in Lagos which start from Marina to alagbado. (2) the approval for Lekki sea port. (3) the approval for Lekki airport. (4) the construction of apapa oworoshoki expressway by FG. (4) the construction of Lagos Ibadan expressway.
(5) construction of Lagos Ibadan railway. Etc

Lagos just develop another 30 years plan
Most of it can only be accomplished by getting approval from FG because the constitution rest the power on FG. if you allow this non yorubas to mislead you na you lose because they will go back to their region and they will be happy that you fail. Nobody can love you more than they love themselves and they can't give what they don't have. On a normal day na Yoruba suppose they tell other region how to govern not them telling you because all your state is far better than their region. Tell them to face their region. SW is more organize than any region in Nigeria. I will give you examples.
(1) in SW you have DAWN( Development agenda of western Nigeria) own by all state in SW. They plan the development of the region.
(2) ODUDUWA INVESTMENT: this is also own by all SW state to have investment in different sectors.
(3) AMOTEKUN: this is also SW regional police department to checkmate insecurity in the region.

Now think which region has any of this or United about development as the SW, you are far better/superior to them in every aspect.
Vote for the person that will move development in SW state don't ever vote who they choose to govern your state for you. If they're so good in choosing leader let them start with their state and region first.
I don't know when Nigeria will be telling American how to govern, is it possible,No

Use your brain
YORUBA RONU.

you all can attack me ooo
I don't care
I only care for my tribe, do same for your tribe.
Am Yoruba first before Nigeria.
Thanks

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification by gigabyte13: 6:46am On Mar 02, 2023
CHAQUR:

This time, they will act like they didn't see this. They discuss issue like this in low voice & contempt... Only the bad news they echo loud.

Awon omo destruction and perdition

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification by ruggedtimi(m): 6:51am On Mar 02, 2023
Is a good development no doubt, bt I think we should lookout for basic development first that will affect the life of the poor. Yes this company will create job opportunities bt we already know which person's gets a job at a state owned oil company.

We need news like: minimum salary increases to N150k,early retirement for workers, healthcare insurance, good pay and healthcare cover for security agency, 24hrs power supply, good roads and less ghetto areas, security. Etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification by tyinfinity: 6:52am On Mar 02, 2023
As far as Hausa and Yoruba are in politics,No Igbo person shall be Nigeria's president

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification by Theunbothered: 6:59am On Mar 02, 2023
The looting has begun. Good luck to Nigerians. grin
Re: Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification by Theunbothered: 7:01am On Mar 02, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Good news will start falling every corner of the country...

Irrespective of who won the election... all we need is faith and positive vibe...

I believe the country will turn around for good dis time..

God bless you all

God bless you too for wasting 8 years of your life and are now ready to waste another 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification by yusluvad(m): 7:14am On Mar 02, 2023
Lagos is getting there...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification by kevinexit(m): 7:17am On Mar 02, 2023
Those pipes layed from Niger Delta to South West will be blown off soon .. only time will tell
Dangote wants to refine Niger Delta crude oil 🛢
Re: Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification by 40BGvm: 7:22am On Mar 02, 2023
Kind of mid level process control to steal oil blocks from Niger Delta and add more suffering to life South south shocked undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification by amuwo1980: 7:46am On Mar 02, 2023
Now that they are in power and with each and every one of them fired with craze for power, the way these guys will go after the Niger delta oil wealth, they might sell Nnpc to themselves
Re: Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification by Menclothing: 7:46am On Mar 02, 2023
Good development greater Lagos and Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 02, 2023
tyinfinity:
As far as Hausa and Yoruba are in politics,No Igbo person shall be Nigeria's president
that is your opinion thou!!

Peter Obi an Igbo man with a party without structure nearly choke you guys

How about that
You should think about it.

Despite the fact that we Nigerians are religious people, A nation that has so much of injustice, corruption can never flourish,
Re: Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification by sonofthunder: 8:24am On Mar 02, 2023
Niger Delta states are useless..... All of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification by Kukutenla: 8:50am On Mar 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The PUNCH reports that IBILE Oil and Gas Corporation is a Lagos State-owned company established by law in 2013 to invest and engage in energy activities in the upstream, midstream, and downstream sectors of the industry.

The vision for the company started with Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, now President-Elect Federal Republic of Nigeria, in the early 2000s.

The company was registered during the tenure of HE Raji Fashola

Production started and Lagos included to oil producing states during HE Ambode's tenure and now

Got full certification under HE Babajide Sanwo Olu.

Lagos always on the move again and again.

Thank you HE Sanwo Olu. E ma ÅŸe ekan si.

Please invest in Lagos and the rest of Southwest today.

Your investments are safe and guaranteed of great returns in the South West Nigeria.

check my signature for free stuffs!

Lagos is an oil producing state?
When did that happen?
Re: Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification by Princessstee: 8:53am On Mar 02, 2023
We are getting there cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification by OmegaAutos: 9:04am On Mar 02, 2023
kevinexit:
Those pipes layed from Niger Delta to South West will be blown off soon .. only time will tell
Dangote wants to refine Niger Delta crude oil 🛢

Dangote will get oil from Ondo state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification by chemberlin(m): 9:24am On Mar 02, 2023
Good one. So all state should do same. Since it a good development. Meaning NIGERIA as a country will be buying oil from states

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification by MissTemi1(f): 9:41am On Mar 02, 2023
Let him choke from now till eternity, he won’t smell the seat neither will any igbo man do. U can keep crying. Go n rule ur land
Grgton:
that is your opinion thou!!

Peter Obi an Igbo man with a party without structure nearly choke you guys

How about that
You should think about it.

Despite the fact that we Nigerians are religious people, A nation that has so much of injustice, corruption can never flourish,

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 02, 2023
MissTemi1:
Let him choke from now till eternity, he won’t smell the seat neither will any igbo man do. U can keep crying. Go n rule ur land
it will shock you
Re: Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification by FreeStuffsNG: 11:08am On Mar 02, 2023

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification by falolay: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2023
Omoyobo fe joba, omoyibo fe joba, nile i ko o, nile bomii ni, omoyibo fe joba.

Akobata nio je, akobata ni o je, nile ini, nile bomi ko o, akobata ni o je,

Ofe jegba ni, kole joba
Ofe jagba ni, kole joba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification by Kukutenla: 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification by BigDawsNet: 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
Theunbothered:

God bless you too for wasting 8 years of your life and are now ready to waste another 8 years.

I dint waste my life for 8years because I hav left the country over 4 years ago...

I'm not loosing faith on the court case... but if they later control the judges and everything.... then wot we need to do is pray for the country to be in better position for its citizens
Re: Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification by AlphaTaikun: 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The PUNCH reports that IBILE Oil and Gas Corporation is a Lagos State-owned company established by law in 2013 to invest and engage in energy activities in the upstream, midstream, and downstream sectors of the industry.

The vision for the company started with Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, now President-Elect Federal Republic of Nigeria, in the early 2000s.

The company was registered during the tenure of HE Raji Fashola

Production started and Lagos included to oil producing states during HE Ambode's tenure and now

Got full certification under HE Babajide Sanwo Olu.

Lagos always on the move again and again.

Thank you HE Sanwo Olu. E ma ÅŸe ekan si.

Please invest in Lagos and the rest of Southwest today.

Your investments are safe and guaranteed of great returns in the South West Nigeria.

check my signature for free stuffs!
Impressive... Eko o ni baje.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Oil And Gas Corporation Gets Certification by AlphaTaikun: 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Detains Badeh, To Hold Amosu Over Arms Deal / Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura / Ogun 2023: Adekunle Akinlade Picks APC Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.