Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

Ahmed Lawan Is Irresponsible, Peter Obi’s Vice, Datti Slams Senate President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Lawan Is Irresponsible, Peter Obi’s Vice, Datti Slams Senate President (1735 Views)

APC Primaries: Lawan Is Buhari’s Choice – Daily Post / Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything / Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Lawan Is Irresponsible, Peter Obi’s Vice, Datti Slams Senate President by DMerciful(m): 8:16am On Mar 02, 2023
We will follow legal means.
Parachoko:
The Election won't be cancelled

Accept this fact and give yourself Peace of Mind bro.

Relax!!!
Re: Ahmed Lawan Is Irresponsible, Peter Obi’s Vice, Datti Slams Senate President by Parachoko: 8:17am On Mar 02, 2023
DMerciful:
We will follow legal means.
Make una do first and take the steps. I'm getting tired of hearing about the rigging on Nairaland alone, I wan see action

Una go lose at the Tribunal, lose at the Appeal and Supreme Court

Asiwaju will rule Nigeria till 2031
Re: Ahmed Lawan Is Irresponsible, Peter Obi’s Vice, Datti Slams Senate President by DMerciful(m): 8:20am On Mar 02, 2023
Why are you angry we're going to court? If we are demonstrating, you'll say we're violents we're going through peaceful means and you're angry
Parachoko:
Make una do first and take the steps. I'm getting tired of hearing about the rigging on Nairaland alone, I wan see action

Una go lose at the Tribunal, lose at the Appeal and Supreme Court

Asiwaju will rule Nigeria till 2031
Re: Ahmed Lawan Is Irresponsible, Peter Obi’s Vice, Datti Slams Senate President by Parachoko: 8:27am On Mar 02, 2023
DMerciful:
Why are you angry we're going to court? If we are demonstrating, you'll say we're violents we're going through peaceful means and you're angry
I'm not angry but am laughing grin

Person wey carry 3rd position and could only get up to 25% and above in just 16 state dey talk of going to court grin
Re: Ahmed Lawan Is Irresponsible, Peter Obi’s Vice, Datti Slams Senate President by DMerciful(m): 8:31am On Mar 02, 2023
I really want to know why you're so concerned?

You have CJN waiting for us yet afraid
Parachoko:
I'm not angry but am laughing grin

Person wey carry 3rd position and could only get up to 25% and above in just 16 state dey talk of going to court grin
Re: Ahmed Lawan Is Irresponsible, Peter Obi’s Vice, Datti Slams Senate President by SenatePresdo(m): 8:40am On Mar 02, 2023
😂🤣😀

“Pain” written all over Datti!

He should take more fresh eggs and fresh milk, he will get over it!

Reality hits that bad!

Until Atiku and Peter Obi congratulates Tinubu, the fight is not over.

Tinubu is not yet the president, 1993 may repeat itself.
Re: Ahmed Lawan Is Irresponsible, Peter Obi’s Vice, Datti Slams Senate President by chibrolex(m): 9:32am On Mar 02, 2023
Fellow Nigeria,pls from now hence forth,any election conducting by INEC without transmitting (BVAS)the result immediately after counting the votes at polling units should not be allowed.If there network failure we shall all wait for the network or no continuation of the election.Defend your vote and don't complain later.
Re: Ahmed Lawan Is Irresponsible, Peter Obi’s Vice, Datti Slams Senate President by 35kristibueze: 10:49am On Mar 02, 2023
Datto really had his hopes up this time...the disappointment is written all 9ver himDatto really had his hopes up this time...the disappointment is written all 9ver him...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike, Odili, Fubara, Mbata, Orbih,Others Pay Tribute To King Of Rumueme Kingdom. / Three Things Igbos Should Take Away From The 2023 Elections / Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.