Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Can A Tribunal Upturn A Presidential Election? Like Really? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can A Tribunal Upturn A Presidential Election? Like Really? (1862 Views)

PDP Alleges Plot To Upturn Makinde’s Victory At Supreme Court / Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake / Five Governors In Plot To Upturn Buhari’s Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Tribunal Upturn A Presidential Election? Like Really? by fergie001: 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
I have told us all to move on.
Re: Can A Tribunal Upturn A Presidential Election? Like Really? by sonnie10: 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
What is their work then? Is it to uphold criminality?
Re: Can A Tribunal Upturn A Presidential Election? Like Really? by Philgafauto: 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
The judges will do it for the sake of national unity and for posterity to judge them.

The evidence is overwhelming. No amount of billions can save Bola Tinubu from the consequences of his electoral malfeasance.

Just watch.
Re: Can A Tribunal Upturn A Presidential Election? Like Really? by Philgafauto: 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Originakalokalo:

This question is paramount.

How does it work?

The president gets sacked, who will order him out of the office?

Inspector general of police?

It is very important that we get our election right. It is extremely important that we conduct a free, fair and credible election that is accepted by all.

"Go to court and seek redress" is a paperweight statement.

Judges also read the mood of the society and weight their options before giving judgements.

Governorship election,.well this can be upturned.

Presidential? I don't know.

A lot is at stake.

It is well with Nigeria.

The judges will do it.

Just watch.
Re: Can A Tribunal Upturn A Presidential Election? Like Really? by Pythagoras001: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
it is only possible in a society with strong institutions unfortunately Nigeria does not have strong institutions. if a governorship election is invalidated and he refuses to vacate office the the president can order for his arrest but who would enforce a judgement against a sitting president ? the weak institution?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Tribunal Upturn A Presidential Election? Like Really? by OKOATA(m): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
Pythagoras001:
it is only possible in a society with strong institutions unfortunately Nigeria does not have strong institutions. if a governorship election is invalidated and he refuses to vacate office the the president can order for his arrest but who would enforce a judgement against a sitting president ? the weak institution?
Oga is Tinubu the acting president yet? He's not even sworn in so how come he's the acting president? Na who wear belt be champion 🏆. Even if he's the president and the supreme court annulls BAt, Military will send him out of the villa.
Re: Can A Tribunal Upturn A Presidential Election? Like Really? by Pythagoras001: 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
OKOATA:
Oga is Tinubu the acting president yet? He's not even sworn in so how come he's the acting president? Na who wear belt be champion 🏆. Even if he's the president and the supreme court annulls BAt, Military will send him out of the villa.
this matter would drag for a long time past after may when tinubu would have been sweared in

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Tribunal Upturn A Presidential Election? Like Really? by Aiel123: 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
fergie001:
I have told us all to move on.

It's normal...after a while we'll all come round.
Tinubu's president elect...the signs were clear from the onset.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Tribunal Upturn A Presidential Election? Like Really? by 9jaChooseTinubu: 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
They can but not in the scenario
Re: Can A Tribunal Upturn A Presidential Election? Like Really? by fergie001: 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Aiel123:

It's normal...after a while we'll all come round.
Tinubu's president elect...the signs were clear from the onset.
Yea... They cashed in on a disunited opposition and what happened happened.

This Supreme Court do not have the "balllllllllllllssssss" so let's just forge ahead. That's my 2 cents!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Tribunal Upturn A Presidential Election? Like Really? by Aiel123: 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
fergie001:
Yea... They cashed in on a disunited opposition and what happened happened.

This Supreme Court do not have the "balllllllllllllssssss" so let's just forge ahead. That's my 2 cents!
Life continues... while the losers explore the option of the court.
I've shifted my attention to guber polls...if the opposition must stage a comeback,they must deny APC majority seat in governorship election.
Re: Can A Tribunal Upturn A Presidential Election? Like Really? by KanwuliaExtra: 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
If OBI COULD WIN LAGOS AND ABUJA. . . . With No Structure?

Anything is POSSIBLE!

Or the God’s will give some people “apple” to chop! cheesy

MARCH 11 will be a referendum. grin
Re: Can A Tribunal Upturn A Presidential Election? Like Really? by fergie001: 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Aiel123:

Life continues... while the losers explore the option of the court.
I've shifted my attention to guber polls...if the opposition must stage a comeback,they must deny APC majority seat in governorship election.
By doing what's right and don't unnecessarily share their votes otherwise they will still head to the Courts again.

In Abia here, it's looking all LP and PDP might finish a distant 3rd or 4th. They have been begging people but this is the moment people have been waiting for to take their pound of flesh. Unless there is no zeal or low turn-out, it's LP, YPP/APGA, APP/PDP.
Re: Can A Tribunal Upturn A Presidential Election? Like Really? by Aiel123: 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
fergie001:

By doing what's right and don't unnecessarily share their votes otherwise they will still head to the Courts again.

In Abia here, it's looking all LP and PDP might finish a distant 3rd or 4th. They have been begging people but this is the moment people have been waiting for to take their pound of flesh. Unless there is no zeal or low turn-out, it's LP, YPP/APGA, APP/PDP.
That point I is valid for states like Kaduna,Niger...
Kaduna especially. Asake of labor should support PDP or vice versa.
LP won't win Abia?
I don't get your figures.
Re: Can A Tribunal Upturn A Presidential Election? Like Really? by Karlifate: 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Cantonese:
If all the facts are proven beyond reasonable doubt, the impostor will be off the same moment.

His certificate would be withdrawn and the security detail taken away from him. It will be straight to his personal house.

💯
Re: Can A Tribunal Upturn A Presidential Election? Like Really? by OKOATA(m): 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
Pythagoras001:
this matter would drag for a long time past after may when tinubu would have been sweared in
Oga you like argument sha, na May 29 be swearing in, nothing will drag because before MAy 29th everything would have been sorted out.
Re: Can A Tribunal Upturn A Presidential Election? Like Really? by surgical: 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Originakalokalo:

This question is paramount.

How does it work?

The president gets sacked, who will order him out of the office?

Inspector general of police?

It is very important that we get our election right. It is extremely important that we conduct a free, fair and credible election that is accepted by all.

"Go to court and seek redress" is a paperweight statement.

Judges also read the mood of the society and weight their options before giving judgements.

Governorship election,.well this can be upturned.

Presidential? I don't know.

A lot is at stake.

It is well with Nigeria.

our supreme Court do not have that history instead of doing justice they will use technicalities to destroy the case
Don't hope on them,once they say go to court just forget it ,they ve already planned everything including the judges that will sit on the case and what the outcome will be
Re: Can A Tribunal Upturn A Presidential Election? Like Really? by Pythagoras001: 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
OKOATA:
Oga you like argument sha, na May 29 be swearing in, nothing will drag because before MAy 29th everything would have been sorted out.
oga alot of pre-election matter arising from primaries are still in court even after elections have been conducted

1 Like

Re: Can A Tribunal Upturn A Presidential Election? Like Really? by OKOATA(m): 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
Pythagoras001:
oga alot of pre-election matter arising from primaries are still in court even after elections have been conducted
Bros this is different because it's the presidential election, everyone is angry in the spirit already. I know you won't believe me but watch out for what's to come. Some are ready to maim and kee because of this. Let's just say any corper or INEC that fuxk up March 11 you will see what will happen.
Re: Can A Tribunal Upturn A Presidential Election? Like Really? by YorubaSamurai: 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
Igbos sudden love for Nigeria tire me honestly sad
Re: Can A Tribunal Upturn A Presidential Election? Like Really? by Pauladex(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
Change the service chiefs, appointment new supreme court judges. Only God can remove you.
Re: Can A Tribunal Upturn A Presidential Election? Like Really? by Originakalokalo(m): 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
surgical:
our supreme Court do not have that history instead of doing justice they will use technicalities to destroy the case
Don't hope on them,once they say go to court just forget it ,they ve already planned everything including the judges that will sit on the case and what the outcome will be

My point exactly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu / 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Are The Most worthless Since 1999. / A Thread Of Some Infrastructural Project embarked upon by Ezenwo Nyesom Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.