Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

I Will Never Go And Vote In This Country Again, It’s Not Worth It Chioma Nwaoha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Never Go And Vote In This Country Again, It’s Not Worth It Chioma Nwaoha (1097 Views)

Na Until He Give You Belle”: Many Warn Actress Chioma Nwaoha Over Loved-up Video / Actress, Chioma Nwaoha Under Heavy Critics For "Showing Too Much" In Birthday Ph / Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Go And Vote In This Country Again, It’s Not Worth It Chioma Nwaoha by hitng(m): 10:39am On Mar 02, 2023
Popular actress, model, and entrepreneur, Chioma Nwaoha has taken to her official social media handle to lament the outcome of last week’s election.

The unhappy actress said it’s well but one certain thing is that she will never walk 2 hours to go and vote in this country again. She said she will never do it in her life because it’s not worth it.

Her caption reads,
“It’s well. One thing is certain. I will never walk 2 hours to go and vote in this country again. Never in my life. It’s not worth it. Congratulations to whoever”.

This post sparked reactions online as fans and celebrities shared different opinions.

Brand influencer, Ashmusy said,
“Some people even flew down to Nigeria to vote. This is terrible”.

Singer, Alaba Ultimate said,
“You have done well my sister. We all have given them a run for their money. We go harder next time”.

A fan said,
“I will never buy a flight ticket to go and vote for anyone again in this life”.

May God help us all.

https://hitng.info/i-will-never-go-and-vote-in-this-country-again-its-not-worth-it-actress-chioma-nwaoha/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Go And Vote In This Country Again, It’s Not Worth It Chioma Nwaoha by Thundafireseun: 10:40am On Mar 02, 2023
angry*
Re: I Will Never Go And Vote In This Country Again, It’s Not Worth It Chioma Nwaoha by ogologoamu: 10:41am On Mar 02, 2023
cheesy

Those celebratiing this stolen mandate because their candidate is the beneficiary should know that a day will come they'll be at the receiving end.
Re: I Will Never Go And Vote In This Country Again, It’s Not Worth It Chioma Nwaoha by wis3(m): 10:42am On Mar 02, 2023
Stop crying more than the bereaved. Even the PDP that made 2nd place is not wailing this much grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Go And Vote In This Country Again, It’s Not Worth It Chioma Nwaoha by Hashabiah: 10:42am On Mar 02, 2023
Japa mode activated . If you're a youth, just dey find your way because this country will be the focal point of satan's kingdom and it won't be funny
Re: I Will Never Go And Vote In This Country Again, It’s Not Worth It Chioma Nwaoha by thesicilian: 10:47am On Mar 02, 2023
I made that same decision 20yrs ago

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Go And Vote In This Country Again, It’s Not Worth It Chioma Nwaoha by thesicilian: 10:50am On Mar 02, 2023
ogologoamu:
cheesy

Those celebratiing this stolen mandate because their candidate is the beneficiary should know that a day will come they'll be at the receiving end.
What irony. As if you're not grieving because your own candidate lost.
FYI we are celebrating because for the first time competence has trumped tribal and ethnoreligious sentiments. I can only be at the receiving end if the reverse becomes the case (that is, if Nigerians decide to sacrifice competence to please a section of the population)
Re: I Will Never Go And Vote In This Country Again, It’s Not Worth It Chioma Nwaoha by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:56am On Mar 02, 2023
INEC in collusion with Tinubu robbed Nigerians of their mandate.
Re: I Will Never Go And Vote In This Country Again, It’s Not Worth It Chioma Nwaoha by ogologoamu: 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
thesicilian:

What irony. As if you're not grieving because your own candidate lost.
FYI we are celebrating because for the first time competence has trumped tribal and ethnoreligious sentiments. I can only be at the receiving end if the reverse becomes the case (that is, if Nigerians decide to sacrifice competence to please a section of the population)

What a useless competence.
The same way you told us that Buhari is competent and later insulted him for naira redesign.
Re: I Will Never Go And Vote In This Country Again, It’s Not Worth It Chioma Nwaoha by thesicilian: 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
ogologoamu:

What a useless competence.
The same way you told us that Buhari is competent and later insulted him for naira redesign.
You guys just talk for the sake of talking, you're not even remotely concerned about making sense or facts.
I registered this my Nairaland profile 7yrs ago. If you can show me any post of me supporting Buhari or calling him competent before or after his election , I'll gift you a N100k. I give you 3 days to search
Re: I Will Never Go And Vote In This Country Again, It’s Not Worth It Chioma Nwaoha by ogologoamu: 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
thesicilian:

You guys just talk for the sake of talking, you're not even remotely concerned about making sense or facts.
I registered this my Nairaland profile 7yrs ago. If you can show me any post of me supporting Buhari or calling him competent before or after his election , I'll gift you a N100k. I give you 3 days to search

Feed your family with it, they need it more.
Re: I Will Never Go And Vote In This Country Again, It’s Not Worth It Chioma Nwaoha by thesicilian: 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
ogologoamu:

Feed your family with it, they need it more.
Thanks bro
Re: I Will Never Go And Vote In This Country Again, It’s Not Worth It Chioma Nwaoha by Femininecaregal(f): 10:50pm On Feb 03
Hello love ❤️ my name is AG.. I’m new here..

I sell good feminine care products here…
Products that helps female stay neat and clean down there ..

You can call or WhatsApp me for more info (+2349037220271) I deliver worldwide so don’t worry about distance ..

Good products that matters to your health don’t need no compromising..

(1) (Reply)

Davido In Tears As Akon Call Him Out For The First Times (saying You Man Of Quan / Flamboyant And Rich Lifestyle Of Dwarf Billionaire Grand M And His Dwarf Wife / Asake Steps Out With Girlfriend, Portable Attacks Young Du Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.