Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Na Until He Give You Belle”: Many Warn Actress Chioma Nwaoha Over Loved-up Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Na Until He Give You Belle”: Many Warn Actress Chioma Nwaoha Over Loved-up Video (4322 Views)

IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video / Actress, Chioma Nwaoha Under Heavy Critics For "Showing Too Much" In Birthday Ph / Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na Until He Give You Belle”: Many Warn Actress Chioma Nwaoha Over Loved-up Video by ExclusiveBet: 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nigerian actress Chioma Nwaoha caused a stir on social media with a video of her and crossdresser James Brown in the bedroom.

Chioma, who seems to be friends with James Brown, sweetly celebrated him on his 24th birthday as she vowed to always be there for him.

James Brown, Chioma Nwaoha
Chioma Nwaoha celebrates James Brown on his brithday. credit: @wf_jamesbrown @chioma_nwaoha Source: Instagram
Sharing the video, the actress wrote:

“Yesterday my Sweet friend turned 24. And we also got a house in Lagos. @wf_jamesbrown , no long words. You know I will always be here for you. God will continue to uplift you ✅. Soar higher baby. Cheers and Happy Birthday

Netizens react to Chioma Nwaoha’s video with James Brown

Legit.ng captured some of the reactions, see them below:

mariofebby4:

"Na man oo na man."
prince_dibo001:

"Of all people you choose this one to be your Bestie ."
estypius:

"Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are. This statement says it all. A generation where immorality is being celebrated."
anyigold7:

"Until James brown give you belle and u born someone like him."
dbright_haircollections:

"Why this guy no fit talk normal with opening his mouth wild, sha happy birthday."
veejoshe:

"This guy no dy sleep with the girl so….coz she is all over him….seductively ."
am.gifted.g:

"Beautiful Girls love crazy guys normally that’s why Chioma love this guy crazily."
valentino_drums:

"No be to turn to james brown so I go Dey get girls like this?"
gracyy__1:

"Why would a man behave like a woman?? Why is this disgust and sinful behavior celebrated?? What a shame and embarrassment! The end is NEAR!"
James Brown marks birthday in style
Meanwhile, Legit.ng reported how James Brown Obialor set social media on fire with some images he shared online to celebrate his birthday.

The birthday boy who turned 24 on February 22, 2023 trended across all social media platforms, stirring different types of conversation.

Amid all the attention he was getting on his birthday as he celebrated, James went on to post that he was channelling American singer Beyoncé.

Source: Legit.ng

Re: Na Until He Give You Belle”: Many Warn Actress Chioma Nwaoha Over Loved-up Video by decatalyst(m): 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
Iranu.

Make both of them gettat!

Tomorrow, the youth speaks! The youth vote! The youth decides the future of this country!

2 Likes

Re: Na Until He Give You Belle”: Many Warn Actress Chioma Nwaoha Over Loved-up Video by Goldmynemaniac: 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
Is it male or female restroom that James Brown and his ilk will use in a public place?
Re: Na Until He Give You Belle”: Many Warn Actress Chioma Nwaoha Over Loved-up Video by meobizy(f): 4:15am On Feb 25, 2023
Girls like him and Bobrisky. Bobrisky has kpenshed many of the Nollywood starlets who Nairaland boys lust over.

Next news.

1 Like

Re: Na Until He Give You Belle”: Many Warn Actress Chioma Nwaoha Over Loved-up Video by kokoA(m): 7:46am On Feb 25, 2023
Is like I'm getting old o, I hardly recognise all these new acctresses, unlike the days of Genevieve, Omotola, Sandra Achums, Uche Jumbo, Susan Patrick, etc.

1 Like

Re: Na Until He Give You Belle”: Many Warn Actress Chioma Nwaoha Over Loved-up Video by Femininecaregal(f): 10:51pm On Feb 03
Hello love ❤️ my name is AG.. I’m new here..

I sell good feminine care products here…
Products that helps female stay neat and clean down there ..

You can call or WhatsApp me for more info (+2349037220271) I deliver worldwide so don’t worry about distance ..

Good products that matters to your health don’t need no compromising..

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Family Jumps On Nick Minaj's $10k #Megatronchallenge, She Reacts / See What Poco Lee Send To Donjazzy For Him To Marry / Who Is Hotter: Nneka Or Sasha?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.