Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi (26068 Views)

Chatham House: INEC Failed To Apply The Lessons It Learnt / Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London / Seek Legal Redress, INEC Advises Aggrieved Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi by hush15: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Racoon:
Except the Supreme Court redeemed its already severely battered reputation.

To be honest, I don't expect much from them but to exhaust all legal means is welcomed. Nobody likes violence however, current state of the kingdom of Nigeria suffered violence and only the violent can take it by force....
Re: Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi by abokimallam: 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
I will not advise Peter Obi to go to court because he will not get justice there. Most Nigerian judges are corrupt and they are waiting for election time to cash it big. They collect dollars there and they will rule that “from our finding, the election was not fair but it didn’t substantially affect the outcome of the votes “..You see the joke.
INEC is a rogue institution, set up by discredited politicians to perfect their stealing. If Nigerians wants free and fair elections in the future, the time is now to reform INEC.
Re: Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi by Think9ja(m): 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

but most votes recorded & added to APC were actually LPs own dat was subtracted na!

is dat one not robbery?

You know that how?
Let me tell you, it's actually PDP votes that were deducted and added to LP.
Had they not done that, there was no way LP would have gotten 6M votes.

Both LP and APC rigged.
APC did it in the North using religious bias
LP did it in the South using ethnic and religious bias.

But it is LP that have been wailing since Saturday.

I'm for Atiku any day anytime, but Tinubu has won the race. All these talk of rigging should just end cos we've never had credible election since Independence.

Or is it because an igbo man is involved now?
Re: Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi by asanausana91: 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
Since the coming of this present CJN, Nigerians justice is for the highest bidder.
If the court can declare Ahmed Lawan and Akpabio winner for an election they never take participated, what do you think they will do to an election that involves the CJN kinsman ?
Nigeria justice system is another rubbish system that made Nigeria what it is today.

1 Like

Re: Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi by obrian888: 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Think9ja:
Real candidates are talking about rigging.

One useless party that isn't none anywhere is also talking about rigging

Shame on these OSUs

May your life be worse than what Nigeria is today in Jesus name, Amen. the known party and its leaders couldn't win their state gallantly as they claim they landlords, they are already begging for governorship position to tell you how popular they are.IDIOTA
Re: Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi by beardedboy(m): 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
NakedTruth4eva:

The rigging was obvious to the dumb and blind. I guess you're worse than both
Propaganda machine.

I've done graphic design and printing business for several years. This cheap fake can't move me.

Go and show it to your headless obidense mobs.

1 Like

Re: Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi by almarthins(m): 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
Think9ja:

Shame on these OSUs

Useless party that beat his opponent in Lagos, Abuja, nasarawa. You need to think again about your statement.
Re: Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi by almarthins(m): 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
Think9ja:

You know that how?
Let me tell you, it's actually PDP votes that were deducted and added to LP.
Had they not done that, there was no way LP would have gotten 6M votes.

Both LP and APC rigged.
APC did it in the North using religious bias
LP did it in the South using ethnic and religious bias.

But it is LP that have been wailing since Saturday.

I'm for Atiku any day anytime, but Tinubu has won the race. All these talk of rigging should just end cos we've never had credible election since Independence.

Or is it because an igbo man is involved now?

Confusion
Re: Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi by Truthdeypain: 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Think9ja:

Shame on these OSUs

What is that I smell? FEAR calm down bro. Your woes have only started.

You will be in SIFIA soon. Nonsense and BVAS!
Re: Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi by Truthdeypain: 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
beardedboy:
LP was never in the race.

Third place self dey shout rigging. Lol. Wonders shall never end.

Lols. You heart rate dey beat ba? You go cry tire your druggie will never steal our fathers mother and children's sweat and blood. He may have your own family sha, fellow killers and scammer. Your TINUBU is already preparing himself, I hope you are as prepared as him.

We have INEC OFFICIALS
COLLATION OFFICERS
PARTY AGENTS
NIGERIAN CITIZENS
POLICE OFFICERS.
INTERNATIONAL OBSERVERS
ETC.
ALL READY TO APPEAR IN COURT AS STAR WITNESSES.
DOCUMENTARY AND ELECTRONIC evidence oppor!
YOU WILL CRY BLOOD. YOU STOLE FROM NOT JUST OKWUTE BUT MAMA PAPA AND PICKIN. UNA GO HEAR WII!

THE SUPREME COURT WILL REDEEM ITSELF. THIS GOD BAH FEAR HIM. I HAVE BEEN DEPRESSED SINCE BUT THEN THIS MORNING GOD THAT HAS NEVER SPOKEN TO ME BEFORE, I HEARD HIS VOICE VERY CLEARLY.

HE SAID DON'T TO KNOW THAT HE WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS, AND PERFECTS THE WAY OF THE RIGHTEOUS. HE DESIGNS THE FALL OF THE EVIL DOER LIKE A PAINTING, HE MAKETH IT BEAUTIFUL.

TINUBU WILL BE DISGRACED TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH. MAKE UNA FARABALE DEY WATCH. IT WILL BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DISGRACE EVER!
Re: Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi by Think9ja(m): 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
obrian888:

May your life be worse than what Nigeria is today in Jesus name, Amen. the known party and its leaders couldn't win their state gallantly as they claim they landlords, they are already begging for governorship position to tell you how popular they are.IDIOTA

Which Jesus ogbeni?
Is it the same Jesus that failed to answer your prayers about Muslim candidates since 2015?
If it's him, that same Jesus will still fail to answer your prayers again.
Don't go and negotiate for power by building bridges, keep doing nzogbu nzogbu politics and expect power to come to you on a platter.

Una go cry blood

SAI Tinubu
Sai Atiku
Re: Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi by Ashirioluwa: 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
Gumi is the king of kidnappers and bandits
Re: Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi by Honlucas: 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
When PDP beat APC in Osun few months ago, APC didn't threaten to burn the state nor protest.

They simply went to court and are taking back their mandate lawfully.

Unfortunately, those who claim to want a new Nigeria prefer the path of chaos. Speaks volume of what you stand for.

1 Like

Re: Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi by dappydozzy(m): 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
RandyUk:
I thought they said the election was a northern agenda

Says who ? Use your head is not an insult, investigate and hold on to facts not hearsay. Guy, wake up.
Re: Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi by chatinent: 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
Peace is not an option.
Re: Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi by MuchAdo: 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
Stupid people

They were gunning for Atiku smiley
Re: Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi by dappydozzy(m): 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Lols. You heart rate dey beat ba? You go cry tire your druggie will never steal our fathers mother and children's sweat and blood. He may have your own family sha, fellow killers and scammer. Your TINUBU is already preparing himself, I hope you are as prepared as him.

We have INEC OFFICIALS
COLLATION OFFICERS
PARTY AGENTS
NIGERIAN CITIZENS
POLICE OFFICERS.
INTERNATIONAL OBSERVERS
ETC.
ALL READY TO APPEAR IN COURT AS STAR WITNESSES.
DOCUMENTARY AND ELECTRONIC evidence oppor!
YOU WILL CRY BLOOD. YOU STOLE FROM NOT JUST OKWUTE BUT MAMA PAPA AND PICKIN. UNA GO HEAR WII!

THE SUPREME COURT WILL REDEEM ITSELF. THIS GOD BAH FEAR HIM. I HAVE BEEN DEPRESSED SINCE BUT THEN THIS MORNING GOD THAT HAS NEVER SPOKEN TO ME BEFORE, I HEARD HIS VOICE VERY CLEARLY.

HE SAID DON'T TO KNOW THAT HE WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS, AND PERFECTS THE WAY OF THE RIGHTEOUS. HE DESIGNS THE FALL OF THE EVIL DOER LIKE A PAINTING, HE MAKETH IT BEAUTIFUL.

TINUBU WILL BE DISGRACED TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH. MAKE UNA FARABALE DEY WATCH. IT WILL BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DISGRACE EVER!

Who will take a Nigeria based election observer as valid, till then we will see
Re: Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi by Lightorder: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Heffalump:

'
Very terrible!!
what pains me is that I have loads of very sweet Yoruba friends that are more than brothers to me. Where are those ones coming from

1 Like

Re: Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi by obrian888: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
beardedboy:

HOW DO FOOLISH PEOPLE FIND THEIR WAY INTO THE GATHERING OF CLEVER MINDS STILL BAFFLES ME,WHEN YOUNG PEOPLE SUPPORT OLD CRIMINALS TO RULE THEM BEATS MY IMAGINATION HONESTLY.THIRD PLACE?CAN YOU SWEAR ON YOUR LIFE THAT LP GOT THIRD PLACE POSITION?DON'T WORRY,TIFNUBU WILL NEVER RULE NIGERIA,NEVER,FORGET INEC AND THEIR UNGODLY DELCARATION.
Re: Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
beardedboy:

You see the 3rd place result? He won 12 states, Tinubu won 12 states, atiku won 11, they deflated Labour Party results in states he won and increase theirs to Match, then in the states they won, they made sure he didn’t get the needed 25%, plan B activated, they saw the momentum in the early morning of the election and changed the game at half time.

If you are a data analyst or data scientist like us, you will find so many insights in the data and so many anomalies. Just too obvious
Re: Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi by beardedboy(m): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
obrian888:

HOW DO FOOLISH PEOPLE FIND THEIR WAY INTO THE GATHERING OF CLEVER MINDS STILL BAFFLES ME,WHEN YOUNG PEOPLE SUPPORT OLD CRIMINALS TO RULE THEM BEATS MY IMAGINATION HONESTLY.THIRD PLACE?CAN YOU SWEAR ON YOUR LIFE THAT LP GOT THIRD PLACE POSITION?DON'T WORRY,TIFNUBU WILL NEVER RULE NIGERIA,NEVER,FORGET INEC AND THEIR UNGODLY DELCARATION.

Labour didn't even get up to 25% in 24 states.

Labour Party isn't even an opponent that's worth rigging.
Re: Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi by beardedboy(m): 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

You see the 3rd place result? He won 12 states, Tinubu won 12 states, atiku won 11, they deflated Labour Party results in states he won and increase theirs to Match, then in the states they won, they made sure he didn’t get the needed 25%, plan B activated, they saw the momentum in the early morning of the election and changed the game at half time.

If you are a data analyst or data scientist like us, you will find so many insights in the data and so many anomalies. Just too obvious
Which data analyst are you? Ipob data analyst?!

No serious data analyst would base their judgement on twitter rants. You're an impostor a pretender and a fraud.
Re: Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi by Chetas81(m): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sick citizens begin their jubilation
Re: Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
First time I've seen 2nd 3rd finalists all claiming they were 1st. How can you settle this confusion?
Re: Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi by Faber(m): 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Tinubu will lose the court case.
Then they will want to force him in us.
Then From there.... cool
streets go full
Re: Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi by IbileIfe: 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
The agents of the Labour Party massively rigged the presidential election and National Assembly elections.
They are now using the social media for political blackmail and defamation of the personality of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi by fredoooooo: 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Pdp war lord dey talk grin
Re: Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi by rafcrown(m): 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
They should pay their legal teams with old currency notes.What a nice way of getting rid of old naira notes.What a nice way of wasting money.Lawyers must eat now.Case lost before hearing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site / Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari / Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.