Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi (26067 Views)

Chatham House: INEC Failed To Apply The Lessons It Learnt / Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London / Seek Legal Redress, INEC Advises Aggrieved Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi by Numerouno94(m): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
habsydiamond:
I just hope this country can change for the best on corrupt and malpractices

Boss, honestly, I have long lost hope on this country. But this election was the last straw that broke the camel's back.

I have made up my mind never to exercise my franchise as long as I remain in this country. Never again.

Let's jux double our hussles and make sure we re financially bouyant. Make money, elevate ur family and don't give 2fuks abt the country.
Re: Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi by mofolusho570: 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
This will be the easiest presidential election to overturn in favor of the rightful winner.This will be the easiest presidential election to overturn in favor of the rightful winner....
Re: Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi by habsydiamond(m): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
Numerouno94:

Boss, honestly, I have long lost hope on this country. But this election was the last straw that broke the camel's back.

I have made up my mind never to exercise my franchise as long as I remain in this country. Never again.

Let's jux double our hussles and make sure we re financially bouyant. That is the only way u will enjoy Nigeria.
same here.. the only reason why I would go out to vote again would be if Obi's mandate is given back to him.. if not, na to dey exercise sit at home during elections remain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi by Numerouno94(m): 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
habsydiamond:
same here.. the only reason why I would go out to vote again would be if Obi's mandate is given back to him.. if not, na to dey exercise sit at home during elections remain.
Honestly, it's a very painful experience. Nigerians re angry, sad and depressed. Is it a crime to b a Nigerian? That Angel wey carry me come Africa self no try.

Nigeria has gone to the dogs. APC having nailed the coffin has finally buried Nigeria. The brazen level of corruption and impunity is unbelievable.

Boss, ur last sentence nai b the Koko. Na to dey exercise sit at home during elections. gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site / Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari / Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.