Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia (64355 Views)

The Moment Mahmood Yakubu Announced Postponement Of 2019 Elections (PICS) / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design / Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by Vicson2021: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nature shouldn't have allowed this man to be a Nigerian....
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by Dedeity: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
Alexbio:

Fantasy like fantagrin grin
Where did you keep your supposedly "mandate" before stolen? grin grin grin grin grin
What were your pay masters doing with your audio mandate?
Why not accept defeat honourably and prepare for another omen than overconceding
Defeat with shame. grin grin grin grin grin
You urchins know your drug master lost woefully hence the begging to let go but unfortunately to you, we're going all out to reclaim our stolen mandate
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by horgarzer(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
someone edited his profilegrin, I'm sure Wikipedia will change it back and lock it from further editing
Just as you said bro. It's bn corrected
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by Legal001: 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hmmm
A good name is better than silver and gold
Meanwhile, I think someone edited it
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by Olasty(f): 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Jagaban
The INEC elected president
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by chaloskyx: 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
And that lies the problem all we know is cruise and fake life in Naija
Freshtruth:
This guy is lucky he is not in Colombia. Those guys don't wait for court judgements they do the judgement themselves

1 Like

Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by Tzar(m): 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
An illiterate like you won’t know that anybody can edit Wikipedia.
Even from your dingy room where you are spewing trash you can edit the current biography and call the INEC chairman the PRESIDENT-ELECT.
Try it dumbo and see how stupid you are. A bitter person like you probably did the editing for propaganda sake.
Trollronaldo:
So sad

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmood_Yakubu
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by Brown3nity: 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
I still wonder what's the use of the bvas. Machine if you won't be uploading the result of each vote directly from the polling unit
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by highchief1: 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
The man is a fraud, made Tinubu President on his own.
Disregarded the will of the people

https://twitter.com/aai_austin/status/1630822277146107908

This Hacker in this video explains how why the results were delayed.
Why people couldn't access the INEC sites to see results.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYyMJAu8/
U r the only one that is not happy o all of us are happy
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by Blitzerz: 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
sleek214:

Nothing would've happened.
Obi didn't even make 25% in 24 states.

With your bvas abi?
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by olamike02: 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
One IPOB terrorist has done what they're known for. Terrorists they are and they shall never smell Aso Rock.
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by kogi2010: 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
pure lie
Yakubu is a lecturer, guerrilla warfare expert, and Professor of Political History and International Studies at the Nigerian Defence Academy.[9] Prior to his appointment as Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Mahmood served as the executive secretary of the Tertiary Education Trust Fund, being appointed to office in 2007 by then-President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua.[10][11] During his tenure as secretary, a National Book Development Fund was established, supporting 102 journals of professional associations.[3]

Yakubu also served as Assistant Secretary of Finance and Administration at the 2014 National Conference.[12] In 2013, he was awarded an honorary fellowship to the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations.[13]

On 7 January 2019, he released a new voting system for the 2019 general election with the introduction of the card reader which helped to minimize electoral fraud. In 2023 through the amended electoral act, he introduced the BVAS which helped to stop the issue of over voting and electoral result padding which have been the bane of Nigeria electoral system. .[14]
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by Winnersunited: 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Freshtruth:
This guy is lucky he is not in Colombia. Those guys don't wait for court judgements they do the judgement themselves
A professor without Shame.
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by 9Pluto(m): 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
Trollronaldo:
So sad

He deserves of world igNOBLE PRIZE for rigging.
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by eroticecstasy: 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
franchasofficia:
My sincere prayer for you and your kins is that, if you guys truly know all these things INEC, APC did is evil and still supporting it because of tribal hatred for Igbos, may it never be well with you.

But if what INEC and APC Federal government did is fair and the truth, may you and your entire household witness untold success and prosperity in all you do!

I have no business with a desperate biafran traitor, so I owe you no reply for this shit. All I can say May your prayers clothes you like a garment, may it overtake you both your going out and coming in.

Igbos are their problem, live a good life, when you're in another man's land behave as one, stop misbehaving.

Can you tell me where in Nigeria that other tribes accepts Igbos wholeheartedly? Even in your land you are the same.

International displaced tribes!
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by rollandben(m): 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Trollronaldo:
So sad

Me? Never to shake hand with evil, I'll never celebrates rogue and evil man. Never!
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by Shikini: 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
Useless man
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by OdefaGirl2(f): 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
That's good
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by Femeazy(m): 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
This is not true. Stop this propaganda
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by usedcardealerph(m): 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
sleek214:

Nothing would've happened.
Obi didn't even make 25% in 24 states.

I wish I could see you in person and observe what you'd turn out to in the next few years....also remember this, the Internet never forgets. I wish u well in your endeavours smiley
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by aalangel(f): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Trollronaldo:
So sad

That's not what is written there. Unless it was adjusted.
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by Microwhy: 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
franchasofficia:
[img][/img]How can Tinubu's government be okay?

Is there any difference between his ģroup and that of Buhari? They are just the same recycled criminals holding Nigeria down since.

El Rufai
Ganduje
Alake
Gbajabiamila
Onanuga
Adams Oshiomole
Hopeless Uzodinma
Chimaraoke Nnamani
Fayemi
Faleke
FFK
Festus Keyamo
etc
etc

Tell me a new breed amongst them?

Can you see any foreign trained technocrat on among his henchmen?

All are the same old, criminal political jobbers, so where will the change come from even when Bola Tinubu himself is old, frail and unhealthy with dementia?

Peter Obi would have brought in new faces from different sectors and tribes, including Nigerians doing awesomely abroad to come on board for complete overhaul of Nigeria
You have a point.
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by adekolaelect(m): 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
Trollronaldo:
So sad

these people will not kill us with different styles of wailing.

Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by Mummyimbecile(m): 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nothing interests me about the useless zoo again.
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by Shikini: 11:32am On Mar 03, 2023
Sad
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by Pickmycall: 11:52am On Mar 03, 2023
yinchar:
It will be changed by anybody.

Wiki pages are publicly editable.
Can you edit it? Please do and post it here.
Ballzproblem2:
someone edited his profilegrin, I'm sure Wikipedia will change it back and lock it from further editing
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by MeineMutter: 12:46am On Mar 04, 2023
Ballzproblem2:

Na beerfraud people edit am. That’s why wiki info is not reliable. It is editable by anybody. Mahmoud may not even have his bio or profile on wiki but would be created by the OSU losers. Na their work.
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by Mfetenang: 12:59am On Mar 04, 2023
Since Peter Obi lost this election I have been a very happy man,I really enjoy seeing Igbo people lose grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki’s Sister, Oyinkansola Apologises To Nigerians On Behalf Of Her Brother / Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' / Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.