Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu (19823 Views)

President Biden Congratulates Bola Tinubu On His Swearing-In / Government Tompolo Congratulates Bola Tinubu On The Occasion Of His Inauguration / APC Primary: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Men have done what they could, but God's will has taken place in this Presidential election.God brought Tinubu to power for a reason,and he's going to perform excellently.
Whether or not he went on Muslim -Muslim ticket, doesn't matter,after all it is the same God we all worship.
Despite all the mockery, caricature,name calling, Tinubu still won the election.This is proof that God uses " the foolish,the weak, the inconsequential" to humble the strong,wise and influential.

6 Likes

Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by simbol(f): 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Akanbi oko iyalaiya won
Congratulations Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Unrated900(m): 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
more agony for atikulooters and obidiotts grin grin cheesy

Amen

2 Likes

Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by HeroicMeastro: 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Jenima:
An illegitimate president
Well, we can make him legit..
We move!!
Nigeria must work this time

1 Like

Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by malware: 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

New account to continue the sinister Igbo group agenda.

All your massively rigged Agulu results from Igboland will be investigated

Not even APC agent for that PU voted for APC, according to Zombidiots.

2 Likes

Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by zomby(m): 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nigerians have moved on.

4 Likes

Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by DaTruths: 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
YorubaSamurai:

Comrade Abeg abeg, the neck pressing don too much, make people no commit suicide grin ;

But I know say if to say na Obi win, this forum no go contain Obidients, they will be everywhere shouting urchin urchin grin

I wish Tinubu can just carry everybody along, so that we can unite and progress our country together irrespective of who voted him or not.

1 Like

Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Ibrahimmufutau: 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:
I see Bola Ahmed Tinubu afflicted with stroke and on life support machine before May 29, 2023.Mr man of debauchery are u God that see today and tomorrow. Don't put assunder what God has done. Your evil machination dream would boomerang on u by special grace of our Maker that created us and written our different destines in this world. It is this destiney that made Tinubu President- elect and he shall be sworn in on the may 29, 2023 insha Allah subuhanallai wata ala. Anybody that is fighting him he is fighting his maker.

This I have seen..

1 Like

Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by IbileIfe: 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
Foreign intelligence agencies have shown how the agents of the Labour Party and PDP rigged the presidential election and National Assembly elections on Saturday, February 25.
LP used hackers who hacked the server of INEC and waiting for INEC to upload the results so that they change the figures.

As long as polling agents of the political parties signed the results at the polling units which were used for the total results announced by the State Coalition Officers for the Presidential Election (SCOPE), any allegation of rigging is null and void.

Attempts to hack the server of INEC failed.
Imagine the criminals turning around to accuse APC and INEC of rigging.

They are exploiting the gullibility and herd mentality of the ignorant masses to denounce the presidential election without even knowing that the National Assembly elections will expose them.

1 Like

Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by zomby(m): 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Men have done what they could, but God's will has taken place in this Presidential election.God brought Tinubu to power for a reason,and he's going to perform excellently.
Whether or not he went on Muslim -Muslim ticket, doesn't matter,after all it is the same God we all worship.
Despite all the mockery, caricature,name calling, Tinubu still won the election.This is proof that God uses " the foolish,the weak, the inconsequential" to humble the strong,wise and influential.

This is a sign that the KING of all kings is not on the flatheadss side.

A fantastic lesson for all mankind, especially the igbos :
Mocking, attacking, disrespecting, killing yourselves, and displaying all the senseless emotions on this planet will not give you shi shi. But using your brain and establishing a system or strategy that works will give you all the accomplishments that you desire.

1 Like

Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
zomby:

This is a sign that the KING of all kings is not on the flatheadss side.

A fantastic lesson for all mankind, especially the igbos :
Mocking, attacking, disrespecting, killing yourselves, and displaying all the senseless emotions on this planet will not give you shi shi. But using your brain and establishing a system or strategy that works will give you all the accomplishments that you desire.
Oga,am Igbo.Why the bitter,hate filled venomous outburst?
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Diligence: 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
Of course France rakes in Millions whenever BAT visits France.

Take Back Your Country
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by tyinfinity: 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
The president of OSU republic of evil forest has congratulated the newly elected president of Biafra peter Nyamiri obi
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Ilamina(f): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
Atiku is our president
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Ibrahimmufutau: 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:
I see Bola Ahmed Tinubu afflicted with stroke and on life support machine before May 29, 2023.

This I have seen..
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by liasmiram2567: 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:
I see Bola Ahmed Tinubu afflicted with stroke and on life support machine before May 29, 2023.

This I have seen..

You are a liar like Pastor Chris Okhailome who said the winner of the Presidential election name is the Bible. We all know who won
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Mccullum: 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Seyiemath:
Go and write it down, TINUBU WILL NOT BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, NOT EVEN FOR A SECOND.

The closest he can get is “PRESIDENT ELECT”.

Screen shot this comment.

Reverse may be the case, you may not witness his presidency on earth.
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Demolakay: 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
YorubaSamurai:

Let him show us the congratulatory message from Macron.

As at dis morning,d message was dat Macron is coming to four African countries. Check d government website.
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by chaloskyx: 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hahaha you still don't get politics do you? Lets take for example Ukraine, I'm sure the west also celebrated Zenlinsky when he became president I'm sure you now see the reason why cause they celebrate African leaders who they can control and who would sacrifice their National interest for personal ones. They always stand against any leader who does not benefit them or stands against the collective west. Take for example XI Jinping, Putin and Ghedaffi, But who am I to say such. Most of you Nigerians are in bitter Tribal rivalry that you refuse to know already that deals are going on under your nose to enslave and impoverish you, just Take a look at the people congratulating Tinubu

France People who never gave francophone countries independence thee African countries currency is still tied to the French also there still have their troops in those countries

Britain Ah your darling colonial masters who are single headedly responsible for looting and destroying your lands and government you people seem to forget these are people responsible for the systemic problem of merging the North and South and are the very ones responsible for determining who is president or not

United States The worlds leading democracy well you do know the National interest has always been at the helm of their foreign policy The truth is they only use Democracy to open up your countries and markets to their control and influence just as they Opened up Europe and Ukraine you can see the aftermath of that have you ever wondered why its only Nations who don't embrace democracy that seem to challenge the US both economically and Militarily i mean China and Russia

Anyways you Nigerians are actually a dumb set of people its reason why history isn't taught in your schools so that you wont be able to differentiate those who have your interest from those that don't in other words you wont see them coming

Good Luck in the coming years wish you the best
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by ofemigeorge(m): 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
YorubaSamurai:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/3/president-of-france-emmanuel-macron-congratulates-bola-tinubu-on-his-emergence-as-nigerias-president-elect.html

macron that wanted a puppet reaction of Ghana president during one of his visit. The Ghana president showed no sign of intimidation or timidity. Spoke his mind and washed macron down.
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Dchampion65: 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
madridguy:
”Oh very many, many of that, in fact as far as Europe, the stock market reacted positively well, there was a goodwill message from Macron, the President of France.”

Jagaban, my president.

My main concern - Economy, strong and vibrant.

I trust Asiwaju to deliver.

1 Like

Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by LikeAking: 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Dchampion65:

My main concern - Economy, strong and vibrant.

I trust Asiwaju to deliver.

He can't deliver..

Me and u go dey here.

1usd will soon exchange for 1k naira.

Price of stuffs will go too high under Tinubu..
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by lecowas: 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

This I have seen..

You lots are just pathetic. See what u wish someone because u don't support him. Na wa o

Even if BAT will go before swearing in( God forbid), the post is still very very very far from OBI.

Get that into ur thick skull

1 Like

Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by MissOpe(f): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
sammyonal:
Congratulate the man and move, that ain't hard.

It's Not hard to say Congratulations, I'm just saying My thoughts about his victory isn't in synchronisation with what you expect me to say or do.....
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by AlphaTaikun: 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by blabulu2000: 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
MissOpe:
How can I say congratulations to you Tinubu, when my heart doesn't agree with my lips.

Tinubu doesn't need your congratulations because you don't matter to your family talk less of the nation ...those that matter are saying congratulations ...and this is what he wants...
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Muqtada: 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
Seyiemath:
Go and write it down, TINUBU WILL NOT BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, NOT EVEN FOR A SECOND.

Who sale smoke for you?

The closest he can get is “PRESIDENT ELECT”.

Screen shot this comment.
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Helgreenluv(m): 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Penguin2:
Not my president 😏
Stop taking that substance that you are taking
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by MissOpe(f): 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
blabulu2000:

Tinubu doesn't need your congratulations because you don't matter to your family talk less of the nation ...those that matter are saying congratulations ...and this is what he wants...

I hope your relevance helps you get out of life alive...
You mere mortal.
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Dchampion65: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
LikeAking:

He can't deliver..

Me and u go dey here.

1usd will soon exchange for 1k naira.

Price of stuffs will go too high under Tinubu..

That is not my vision, my dream for my dear country. Above all this Nation shall rise.
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by lightwind(m): 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nicolo360:

I think BAT should consider giving these IPOB people Biafra if he truly wants to enjoy his reign as the GCFR of this great nation.

No no bro. I am an Igbo man from Mbaise, Imo State.
All we needs is INCLUSIVENESS. We are being MARGINALIZED in Nigeria honestly 😔 and again we want a BETTER Nigeria for everyone. And you will see that our Biafra agitation will STOP.

1 Like

Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Bakrabas: 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
MissOpe:

No I don't, Thanks Bakrabas.

Ok MissOpe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accidental Discharge: IGP To Introduce Use Of Stun Guns / "Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable And Of Paramount Importance"- Wike / Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.