Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu (19852 Views)

President Biden Congratulates Bola Tinubu On His Swearing-In / Government Tompolo Congratulates Bola Tinubu On The Occasion Of His Inauguration / APC Primary: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by famology(m): 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Penguin2
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Emilokoiyawon: 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:
I see Bola Ahmed Tinubu afflicted with stroke and on life support machine before May 29, 2023. This I have seen..

Ibos and hate/bitterness, like 5 & 6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fake news. Nothing like that on his page
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Omookunnimi(m): 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:
I see Bola Ahmed Tinubu afflicted with stroke and on life support machine before May 29, 2023.

This I have seen..
Wish others good and good shall locate you, wish others bad and you shall receive evil.

1 Like

Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by izubext007: 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
macron
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Utycar: 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
MissOpe:
How can I say congratulations to you Tinubu, when my heart doesn't agree with my lips.

Go hock transformer
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by MissOpe(f): 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Utycar:

Go hock transformer

Right After your mother if she's still alive.
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Thomasankara(m): 3:44am On Mar 03, 2023
grin cheesy[/color]una Don start again o[color=#770077]
Seyiemath:
Go and write it down, TINUBU WILL NOT BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, NOT EVEN FOR A SECOND.

The closest he can get is “PRESIDENT ELECT”.

Screen shot this comment.
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Ruthless70: 9:06am On Mar 03, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:
I see Bola Ahmed Tinubu afflicted with stroke and on life support machine before May 29, 2023.

This I have seen..

Same wish for U n Ur family bro.
I know Igbo r foolish, but never knew it could get worst
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by TheBTCinvestor: 10:00am On Mar 03, 2023
Ruthless70:

Same wish for U n Ur family bro.
I know Igbo r foolish, but never knew it could get worst

Nne gi
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Jurncj(m): 10:31am On Mar 03, 2023
The west are the problem of Africa,election that’s mauled with rigging and incredibility yet you congratulating a stolen mandate. No wonder Mali and the rest of francophone Africa countries are kicking out France their country,yet Nigeria still glue to their catastrophic British manipulators
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Ruthless70: 10:14am On Mar 04, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Nne gi

Mpagi...

That is for Ur generation
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Seyiemath(m): 5:44am On Mar 09, 2023
Mccullum:

Reverse may be the case, you may not witness his presidency on earth.

May you and your family don’t live to witness obi’s presidency. You MF Afonja
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Mccullum: 8:19am On Mar 09, 2023
Seyiemath:

May you and your family don’t live to witness obi’s presidency. You MF Afonja

Obi can never be Nigeria President, your cursing is useless.
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Seyiemath(m): 8:28am On Mar 09, 2023
Mccullum:

Obi can never be Nigeria President, your cursing is useless.

Bye Afonja
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Mccullum: 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
Seyiemath:

Bye Afonja

He can only be president of Agulu town union in Anambra. grin
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Seyiemath(m): 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
Mccullum:

He can only be president of Agulu town union in Anambra. grin

The same way Bola Tinubu will be sworn in as the President of Agbero nation and not Nigeria
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Mccullum: 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
Seyiemath:

The same way Bola Tinubu will be sworn in as the President of Agbero nation and not Nigeria

Tinubu is already an elected president, wailing is freedom of expression, you'll enjoy it more under Tinubu's presidency grin
Re: President Of France, Emmanuel Macron Congratulates Bola Tinubu by Seyiemath(m): 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
Mccullum:

Tinubu is already an elected president, wailing is freedom of expression, you'll enjoy it more under Tinubu's presidency grin

Ok Agbadorian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan Announces The Funeral Of Dino Melaye's Mother At Senate Meeting / 2023 Presidency: The Mind Game Begins / Video Of Former Human Trafficker And Prostitute Now A Legislator In NIGERIA!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.